Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

A Little Fight

Nick arrived just second later but looked totally calm, as if nothing had happened. As if he hadn't done anything.

"Yeah?" he asked taking a bite of the apple he had in hand.

"What did you do?! Why did you kiss my girlfriend?!?!" Joe yelled at him.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything."

"What? You think I'm gonna believe that BS?" Joe yelled grabbing Nick from his shirt. "Why did you f*cking kiss my girlfriend?" he asked again grabbing the apple from Nick and  throwing it against the wall and startled me. I have to admit I was really scared at that point. I'd never seen Joe acting like that. He looked so angry and dangerous. It really scared me. He was never to use violence for anything. He didn't believe in solving things that way but right now he had forgotten about that.

I didn't know what to do. I mean, I was practically in the middle of the fight with Joe almost punching Nick straight in the face. I tried to stop them but it was useless.

"Guys, can you please stop! Please!" I begged.

"Joe, get your hands off me!" Nick pushed Joe away, only to have Joe grab him again and with more force. "Joe, I thought I said to get your hand off me!"

"And I thought I told you to stop it! Stop following her, stop stalking her, stop texting her, stop calling her, stop looking at her, stop touching her, stop talking to her!" Joe yelled at him. I was beyond scared now. I was sobbing already. I felt so impotent.

"You can't tell me what to do Joe! Last time I checked you weren't my father or hers! So shut your f** mouth!" Nick spat.

"Guys-" my voice cracked and Joe threw Nick to the floor.

"Joseph!" we heard Denise from the door. Nick stood up and glared at Joe but he ignored him and his mom. He then grabbed my hand and led me upstairs and into his room.

"Joe I am so sorry for that," I apologized. He sat on his bean chair and pulled me into his lap.

"Babe you don't have to be sorry for anything." he assured me and kissed my temple.

"No, Joe. It is totally my fault. I'm sure I got you two in trouble and I'm really really sorry.. But I swear I was not lying."

"I believe you. After that stalker thing I expect anything from him. But you know what he said is not true, right?" I nodded. "Giselle, I promise you I'll never do such a thing. I'm never gonna leave you. I'm never going to get tired of you and ditch you for some other girl. Never. I waited for you for two years and it was worth it. Look at us now.I couldn't be happier. I love you babe. Never, ever, forget that. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. You're the reason why I wake up early in the morning cause I can't wait to see you again. Youre my dream, my dream come true. You're the reason why I sing in the shower. Thanks to you I'm the happiest man alive. And I'd wait a forever for you, honey. I love you," he kissed me on the lips softly. He wiped the tears I didn't notice fell from my eyes. I kissed him with so much passion.

"I don't deserve you," I whispered to him.

"Yes you do. I don't deserve you, but I promise you I'll make my best always to make you happy and give you everyhing you want." I couldn't do anything but kiss him. After a while we broke apart and just stared in each other's eyes. I lay my head on his shoulder and played with his hair.

"Joe, how do you think things are going to turn?"

"Everythings gonna be alright. You don't worry about it babe. You just focus on that tomorrow is your birthday and you have to prepare for the surprise I got you."

"Joe, not too much please. I'd love it if it was just a small celebration with your family and mine. That's enough for me."

"But not for me. It's your eighteenth birthday baby! And I want you to have the best eighteenth birthday of your life!" he said jumpy.

"Joe, there's only one eighteenth birthday in everybody's life."

"I know! Isn't that cool! That's why I have to make sure you celebrate it like you deserve." he said. I cupped his face with my hand and kissed him with so much passion. He kissed me back the same.

"Woah! That was good! What was it for?" Joe asked.

"For being the sweetest and best boyfriend in the world. And for preparing me a surprise for my birthday." I explained and gave him another kiss.

"Wow, thanks. Ima start preparing you surprises more often."

"Ha ha, funny. But you don't have to surprise me to get that." I said kissing down his neck. I went upward and to his sweet spot making him moan.

"Hey guys Frankie and I are- whoah!" we heard Kevin say from the door. We broke apart and I stood up.

"Yeah? You just interrupted my happy our now go on!" Joe said. I raised and eyebrow at him. "What?" he whispered to me. I just shook my head.

"Uhm, Frankie and I are going to the mall. Wanna come?" Kevin asked.

"No! Now close the door." Joe said.

"Is Nick going?" I asked ignoring Joe.

"Nope, unless you don't want to go and he joins."

"Then we're going." I said. Kevin closed the door and I went to the desk to grab my purse. I turned to Joe and he had his mouth opened almost to the floor.

"I can't believe you!" he said.

"Oh come on Joe. Let's go." he grabbed my hand and we left to the mall along Kevin and Frankie.

We arrived to the mall and just wandered around, then went to the food court because Frankie was hungry. Frankie and I went to buy the food while Joe and Kevin waited at the table, but when we returned they were nowhere to be found.

*Joe's POV*

"Dude, do you think she'll like it?" I asked Kevin.

"Joe, she's totally gonna love it."

"I'll take then," I said to the clerk.

"Excited for the engagement?" The clerk asked me.

"Uhm, excuse me?"

"The ring, aren't you getting engaged?"

"Oh," I explained her everything I had planned and she even gave me some advice on how should I do it. I payed for it and went to meet Giselle and Frankie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, first of all, I'm so sorry for taking this long. I really had it written already but I was doubting whether I should post it. Anyways here it is.

Tell me what you think! Predictions? Ideas?

Btw, I don't know if you guys heard about the Bring Mibba Back Awards, but THIS story is nominated :D you don't have idea how much it means to me. So I'd be more than grateful if you voted for me :) I'll love you forever. Link here

Comments=Updates

Love,
Giselle