Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

Birthday Wake Up Call

I woke up by my cell phone ringing. I knew it was Joe since I figured he would call me first for my birthday and because of his special ringtone.

"Hmm... Hey baby," I answered. He replyed by singing. He started singing happy birthday to me. I swear he is perfection. He sang to me with the sweetest voice ever. I felt my eyes start to water. Yes, I am that emotional.

"Aww, Joey. Thank you so much!" I said laying on my bed with closed eyes.

"You're welcome, babe. So, how's my baby?"

"Good. I think I'm going to start getting up now. I don't know why but I'm still quite sleepy." I said yawning. He laughed. "What's so funny mister?"

"Uhm, I don't know. But, good luck on getting up at midnight." he chuckled.

"What?!" I lifted my head and opened my eyes to look at the alarm clock on my bedside table. He was right. It was 12:06 AM. "Joe, why did you call me at midnight?"

"I'm sorry. Excuse me for being the good, sweet and maybe corny boyfriend that I am and wake up at midnight just to call my girlfriend happy birthday because I wanted to be the first," he said.

"Joooeee, ugh, noo. I'm sorry. It's just-- ugh. Thank you, baby. I really appreciate it. You are definitely the best boyfriend ever."

"Your welcome, babe." he said and yawned. "I love you Gee," he whispered.

"I love you too, Joey."

"I'll let you sleep now. Night. Love you."

"Night. Love you, too." I said, hung up and put my phone on the bedside table. I fell asleep seconds later.

"Wake up... I have a surprise for you," I heard a voice call while rubbing up and down my arm. I moved out of reach just to have a strong arm wrap around my waist tightly making me whimper. I started breathing heavily. "Shh... Don't worry, babe. It's me." he said pressing a kiss to the back of my neck. I turned around and sighed in relief.

"Joe you scared me," I said and kissed his cheek. I put my hands on his chest. Bare chest. Uh-oh, that reminds me... "Joe, what are you doing here? Go before someone sees you. Put a shirt on before. Wh-" he shut me with his lips.

"Relax, babe," he chuckled. "You family, your dad, know I'm here."

"What? And he let you come in here like this?" I asked wide-eyed.

"Well, yes he let me come in here but..." he sent me a goofy smile.

"Oh God, Joe. What am I going to do with you?"

"I can think of a few things right now," he smirked and started kissing my neck.

"Haha, sure buddy," I said pulling apart. "Now go downstairs while I take a shower and get ready."

"But G-"

"No, Joe. Really, please." I said sitting up. I gasped. "Joe..."

He sat up and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "You like it, babe?"

"Joe..." I was just speechless. I covered my mouth in astonishment. Can he get more perfect? "Joe..." he chuckled.

"Babe, are y-" I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with so much passion. I just couldn't thank him enough. He had filled my room with daisies. There were daisies everywhere. He had also gotten a picture of us kissing, I suppose from Nick's birthday, framed. He had also gotten me like a hundred stuffed animals. And he had bought me a huge balloon that said HBD My LOVE.

"Joe, thank you so much! I- I can't- what's all this stuff? You didn't have to buy me so much presents."

"Youre welcome. And don't worry. Technically I didn't buy all this just for today." he said, rose from bed and knelt in front of me. He put his hands on my knees.

"Then why did you get them?" I asked puttiong my hands on his.

"I got them years ago for every month we were together." he smiled shyly.

"Like monthversary gifts?" I giggled.

"Yeah," He said running his hand through his hair.

"Joe, why are you embarassed?"

"Because it's kinda stupid. And because it was my idea." he answered blushing.

"Aww, babe. Don't be embarassed," I kissed him softly. "I love that. It's sweet and cute. Thank you so much." he just nodded. "Joe, I really want to thank you. Thanks for being the person you are with me. For letting me be so lucky to be with a guy like you. For taking care of me. For waiting for me for so long. For loving me like you do. I promise you I'll make my best to give you back everything I get from you."

"You don't have to give me anything in return. Well, maybe just those little kisses I love so much. Those I enjoy." he said making me giggle. He got up and put his clothes on. "Okay, I'll let you get ready now." he said pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Thank you, Joe," I said. "You didn't have to do all this."

"Oh, it's nothing. This is only the beginning." he wiggled his eyebrows then class the door behind him.

I got up and walked to the gifts. I grabbed the photo and looked at it carefully. It was taken by someone else for sure. Joe and I were sitting on a couch. He had his right hand on my thigh and his left cupping my face. He was smiling in the kiss as well as me. I had the exact same position as him. I fell in love with that photo. I put it on my nightstand.

I walked to the stuffed animals and grabbed a polar bear that was there. When I did, I noticed it had a note atached to itself. I opened it.

Dear Giselle,

You don't have idea how much I love you and how much of a happy man you make me. You truly are the sunshine in my life. You brighten every day for me. I love you for being the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thanks for being the girl you are. You are just one in a million. You're pretty, you're smart, you're sweet, you're kind, you're... Perfect. And I don't know what I have done to be lucky enough to have someone like you in my life and know that you love me as much as I love you.

These are all the plushes I got you for every 'monthversary' he had before your accident. Your mom gave them to me for they were just a reminder of me and it was not healthy for your memory. I think it's time to give them back to you. I hope you like them and remember about the times I gave them to you. I took the time to number them for you. That way it's easier for you to remember which I gave first, second, and so on. I hope you don't think I'm a weirdo.

Love you,
Joe

P.S. Prepare for the birthday that awaits for you ;)


"I don't dereve him," I whispered to myself.

I saved the letter in the box mom gave me days earlier and went to take a shower. I got changed and cut one of the daisies Joe got me and put it in my hair. I went downstairs and was greeted by family and a huge breakfast. After opening some gifts they got me Joe said we needed to go or we would be late for surprise number one. I said goodbye to everyone as well as Joe.

We got out of my house and Joe grabbed my hand and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I turned to look at him and smiled.

"I love when you do that. I really missed it." he said.

"Do what?"

"I love when you put flowers in your hair. It makes you look gorgeous." he kisses me on the lips. "You used to do that a lot. That's why I loved to give you flowers, daisies. Those were your favorites."

"Still." I said.

"Well, I love it. I missed it a lot. I missed you a lot, babe." he opened the door of his car for me, went the way around, climbed in, took my hand and started driving us to wherever he was taking me.

That was the start of a perfect birthday, or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read please!!

Okay so I updated waaaayyy earlier than I usually do. Do I get comments for that?

I am seriously considering of stop writing this story seeing I don't get comments anymore so I don't really know if you like it or not. Last update I only got one comment so that really makes me doubt you like it.

So comment and let me know if you like it or not. And, if I should keep writing or not.

Love,
Giselle

PS Have you read my Joe Jonas one-shot? It's Called Fireflies. Go read it (: