Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

Naughty Boy

I was wondering at this moment where Joe was taking me. He had blindfolded me a little after we left my house. It took about half an hour to get to a stop. It was nice though. It is always nice to drive with Joe. He would always reach for my hand and stroke it to let me know he was aware of me being with him when we didn't say a word. He would give me a kiss on the cheek on every red light. He would be patient when I asked him where he was taking me. And he would tell me he loves me every minute.

We got out of the car, Joe took my hand and led me the way. After a while he took off the blindfold and the view confused me.

"Joe, what are we doing here?" I asked.

"I'm taking you somewhere. C'mon let's go," he took my hand again not fully responding my question but I just let him lead me. We headed to a terminal and that's when I asked him again more seriously.

"Joe, really, where are we going? You're definitely scaring me. I don't have per-" his lips hushed me and I felt him smirk. I just hate him so much! He knows his effect on me and he does it on purpose.

"Gee, relax baby," he planted a kiss to my forehead. "You do have permission, I talked to your parents, don't worry. Anyways, it doesn't matter anymore. Eighteen remember?"

"Yeah, yeah. Ok I trust you. You just better not kill me."

"Wont," he smiled and gave me a soft kiss.

We hopped on the plain and took our seats. Yes, we were on their private jet. I truly missed a lot these two years. How people can turn into millionaires in so short.

"Joe?"

"Yes?" he responded mimicking my tone.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere," he smirked evilly.

"Fiinee," I whined. "Just let me tell you that I do appreciate a lot that you're taking me somewhere for my birthday, but you'll regret it if something happens to me," I finished crossing my arms.

"You're soo mature," he chuckled.

"Look who's talking," I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, babe. But you know how much I love surprising you. I am the king of surprises," he said grinning childish.

"The king of surprises? And you say I'm not mature," I raised my eyebrows smiling and rolled my eyes.  

"Whatever, you'll love it," he said and kissed my hand that was intertwined with his.

I fell asleep as soon as we took off, praying for it to be a safe flight, and for it to be safe to travel alone with Joe. When I woke up Joe wasn't by my side anymore. I looked around and saw him coming.

"You woke up? Okay, let's go, we've got a long day ahead," he said. I got up and followed him through the gate. We did all that stuff you do in airports. I believe I was still asleep because I didn't notice where we were until we were leaving the airport.

"Joe," I gasped. "What--" I felt my eyes start to water. I wrapped my arms completely around his neck and gave him a kiss full on the lips. "This is the best birthday ever!"

"I'm glad you like it just yet. Wait until I show you around."

"Cant wait for that," I had a huge smile plastered on my face right now. He is definitely the best boyfriend ever.

We drove around town a little. Joe took me to the most relevant places in town. I felt like a tourist in my hometown. I just couldn't believe I've forgotten about the beautiful Whickoff, New Jersey. Of course I remembered I lived here and a lot of things, but the picture wasn't clear. I couldn't see everything clear in my memory.

We stopped in front of a house and Joe hopped out of the car and went the way around to open my door.

"Joe, how many times do I have to tell you you don't have to open the door for me?" I asked.

"Its your choice. But I'm a naughty boy and won't obey," he winked at me and took my hand. I laughed.

"Oh really? You're a naughty boy?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yes, I am,"

"How are you a naughty boy?"

"You want me to prove it?" he asked. This time him raising an eyebrow.

"If you don't mind," he wore an evil smirk. That smirk that makes my heart flutter and my stomach do flips. The smirk that warns me he's got something in his mind that involves him, me, and our bodies. "Haha this is going to be fun to watch."

"I'd say feel," he said wiggling his eyebrows and leaning in. He took a strand of hair and put it behind my ear letting his hand rest there. His other hand made its way around my waist and to my lower back. He leaned in and stopped when our lips were barely touching. I could feel his minty breath on my lips. I gulped and licked my lips. He closed his eyes and whispered "happy birthday, babe," then our lips met. I just don't understand how his lips work this magic on me. I mean, of course he's like the best kisser ever, but they always make me feel butterflies in me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hand that was resting behind my ear moved lower and he rested it on my butt. He gave it a light squeeze and made me chuckle.

"Joe!" I said widening my eyes and playfully smacked his chest.

"What?! You were the one who wanted me to prove I am a naughty boy," he said.

"Yeah yeah, okay, fine," I said pulling away but his grip on my tightened.

"Where are you going? I'm not finished yet," he said and pressed his lips against mine once again. I ran my hands in his hair and tugged at it making him groan and squeeze my butt once again. Leaving my lips he started kissing down my neck. "I. Love. You. So. Much. It. Hurts. I. Love. You. I. Love. You," he finished biting on my sweet spot. I pulled his face to mine and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"I love you, too. I love you, Joe," he smiled at me and gave me one more kiss. "I think we should get going," I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "So, where are we?"

"It doesn't seem familiar?" he asked. I shook my head no. "This is our old house. This is where we lived in when we lived here in New Jersey."

"Wow, really?" he nodded and started walking toward the door. "Joe, you proved your point. You're a naughty boy Don't you think we'll get in trouble?"  

"What? What are you talking about?" he asked confused.

"Private property?" I said matter-of-factly.

"Huh?" Then he started laughing and opened the door. "The house is still ours, babe. Don't worry," he led me inside and closed the door behind me. He pushed me against it and whispered, "I would never get you into trouble sweetheart," he gave me a kiss on the lips.

Then I clicked. It was a sort of flashback that ran through my mind. I saw everything. My whole life passed in front of me. I spent my childhood in this house. I spent every holiday, birthday, family reunion, evrything in this house. Except of the fourth of July that we used to spend at my house. I felt the hot tears run down my cheeks and a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Joe, I remember your house," I whispered. "I remember every moment we spent in here," I felt him wipe my tears and give me a kiss on the cheek. He didn't say anything, just rested his chin on my shoulder. He didn't need to say anything, it was perfect of him just to stand there holding me. That's what I needed at that moment.

He showed me the entire house. It was still beautiful. It was unbelievable how they kept it identical as I remembered and so clean. It doesn't surprise me though, Denise's that kind of woman that keeps her house in complete order and control.

We left the house and made another stop at my old house. What I didn't remember is that his house was next door to mine. I felt really stupid when I walked to the car when we left Joe's and he was walking in the opposite direction.

We left my house when it was almost lunch time. Joe drove around and parked the car in a parking lot. There were trees surrounding, big trees. It was beautiful. He took my hand after opening the door for me, again. We walked through the trees and stopped when we reached a lake. It was absolutely beautiful. I've always loved nature and this was one of my favorite landscapes. Joe had been carrying a picnic basket. He put it down and reached in it taking out a red checkered tablecloth. I watched him take everything out. It was an adorable view. He seemed so concentrated in what he was doing. He looked extremely cute.

"I prepared you lunch," he said when he finished. A perfect smile on his face.

"Aw, thank you so much Joe," I reached out to him and gave him a kiss.

"Do you remember this?" he asked giving me a sandwich. I shook my head. "We used to come here a lot. It was your favorite place here. You'd always say how much you lived being surrounded by nature so I'd always bring you when I could. Or we would come walking."

"Really?" I asked smiling, giving my sandwich a bite. "Joe, you made this?"

"Yeah, it was your favorite," Gosh, can he get more perfect?!. "So, again with the story. This was our secret place, still is. No one knows about it. And it cost us so many punishments. We would be here until late, cell phones off, and get grounded when we got home. Don't you remember the time your dad said you weren't allowed to see me anymore?" I shook my head. "You woke my up at midnight in my room! You had climbed from your balcony to mine and spent the night there. You told me what your dad had said until morning and when your dad found out you had spent the night with me he yelled at me so much he almost left me deaf. And then he made you take like twenty pregnancy tests."

"Are you serious? Oh my gosh! Wow, it's kinda sad to think my dad would think that bad of us though," I said.

He knelt in front of me and leaned in. "It didn't surprise me. I would always expect something like that from your dad," he said putting his hands on my thighs and kissing me forcefully. "Besides, remember, I'm a naughty boy," he smirked and kissed me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! Thanks for making PBM SEVEN STARS!!!! I really appreciate it :D

So here's your update. It's longer that usual though. I thought I should write them longer.

I really enjoyed writing this chapter and I realy like it, I don't know why. So I'd love to hear what you say! Leave your thoughts and love!

When I don't get comments it makes me want to stop writing :( so comment and tell me to keep writing or not :(

Comment && Subscribe

Love,
Giselle