Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

Too Young

I felt the hot tear escape my eyes. They were hundreds. I just couldn't believe the sight. I mean, every girl would die to see the Joe Jonas in front of her with the most beautiful ring on hand and proposing. But this didn't feel right at all. I instinctively shook my head, more tear escaping my eyes.

"Joe, it's so beautiful. But... I... Joe..." I couldn't find the words to tell him. I mean, how do you reject your boyfriend. And someone like him. I knew I wanted to marry him but not now. I was still too young. I finally found the strength and spoke. "Joe, I love you. I really do. And I do want to marry you but not now. I would like to wait a few more years and then we can talk about marriage. I feel too young for that. We're still too young for that. I know that one day we'll get married, but not know. I'm so sorry," I finished taking his free hand in between mine.

I saw a little smirk appear on his face and I furrowed my eyebrows. He brought his hand to my cheek and stroke it slightly. "Babe," he chuckled. "I love you so much." He gave me a soft kiss on the lips. I pulled away instantly and shook my head. He took my left hand and slid the finger on my ring finger.

"Joe, no! I'm sorry but I can't! Seriously I really wish I could say yes but ri-" here comes again the kiss that reads 'shut up'. His way to make me shut my mouth. Again, I pulled away. "Joe I really don't want to hurt your feelings but I honestly think that-"

"Babe! Listen to me, okay?" he interrupted me and I nodded. "Look, I think I made this the wrong way. I think you misunderstood. Babe, I'm not proposing, at all."

Oh great! Just great! I felt my cheeks turn bright red. Thank God it was dark outside so he didn't notice. I gave him a confused look and urged him to keep going.

"You see, this is my last birthday gift for you. I believe I started wrong. This is not and engagement ring. This is a promise ring. A promise I make to you and myself that one day I'm gonna make you my wife," he said giving the ring that rested on my finger a kiss. "One day I'm gonna make you Giselle Jonas, Mrs. Joe Jonas."

"Oh God! I'm so stupid," I spat my forehead. "I'm sorry, Joe, for overreacting and misunderstanding."

"Dont worry. It's my fault," he said and gave me a kiss.

"By the way, I love the sound of that. Mrs. Joe Jonas. I can't wait for that day. Only we have to wait a few years," I said. He lowered himself and rested his back on the grass. I lay beside him resting my head on his arm. I put a hand on his chest and kissed his neck softly. "And for the record, Joe. I really meant when I said it was you not Nick."

"I know, I'm sorry about that. I love you."

"I love you, too."

&&

"So what were you doing looking through my stuff?" I asked Nathaly. We were now in Nick's room. Finally they talked everything out and were trying to work things out between them. Like it should be, leaving Joe and I alone.

"I wasn't looking through your stuff. I'm sorry, by the way, for the way I talked to you. I thought it was my purse. Remember they were the same? Well I thought it was mine and I found the envelope and thought someone had left it there for me," she blushed a little.

Finally we explained everything to her and how there was nothing between Nick and I. Obviously Joe was trying to help by not leaving my side, maintaining his arms around my waist the whole time, kissing me while we talked, whispering 'I love you's each time. I believe he was kind of claiming his territory. Well he had to be a man.

Anyways, Nathaly was so open she understood the whole situation and apologized a hundred times. Nick also did but he apologized more to Joe thank anyone. I guess it's a brotherly thing. I don't think he felt good with the thought he almost ruined his brother's relationship with the girl he's been waiting two years just for some confusion in his heart and mind.

In the end everything seems fine. Everything is finaly in place. Nathaly and Nick trying to work things out, Kevin and Dani were on wedding plans, our families were alright, and most important, Joe and I were perfect. Things were perfect between us.

&&

It was time to leave now my endless birthday party. I said goodbye and thank you to everyone. Me and my family —and Joe, walked to our car. Joe opened the door for me earning a weird look and a roll of eyes from my dad. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Goodbye, baby. Thanks for everything, Joe. You surely made this the best birthday ever. I love you."

"I'm glad. I love you, too. Goodnight," he gave me a kiss and closed the door for me. He waved to us and we pulled out the Jonas' driveway.

We arrived home and I went to my room. I took a shower and stepped into my pajamas, a.k.a. Joe's shirt and pants. I flopped down on my bed and went under the covers. I turned out the light and closed my eyes. My cel phone vibrated on my night stand and I read the text that my wonderful boyfriend just sent me.

Goodnight, baby.
Just wanted to be the first and last
to tell you happy birthday.
I hope you enjoyed it.
I live you like you can't imagine.
Have good dreams, with me in them ;)
Love you,
-Your amazing boyfriend.


I replyed to him and fell asleep thinking how wonderful my life was. Even if there were some little problems they were insignificant compared to all the amazing thing life has given me. And how everything changed after Joe came back into my life, for good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you sooo much guys!!!! PBM is already eight stars! I can't believe it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Okay, so here's your update. It's short, I know, but I wanted to post it already.

Btw, remeber the Bring Mibba Back Awards? Well you can now vote! And please Be Mine is nominated for Best Joe Jonas Fan Fiction! It would mean the world to me if you voted! Thanks :)

Comments & Subscriptions = Updates

-Giselle

P.S. Again thank you to my lovely and loyal readers BSMSGIRL08, Mwcaro, and Jonaslovergirl14. I appreciate your comments.