Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

Paparazzi's Fault

I woke up the next day to my cell phone ringing on my nightstand. It wasn't Joe I could tell, it wasn't his ringtone and my alarm clock read 6:48 AM. I grabbed it and pressend the green button.

"Hey, why are you calling me this early?" I answered.

Giselle, you need to see something right now!

"What? Nathaly i'm sure it can wait, bye."

Gee! Go onto JJJ right now!

"Why?" I questioned. I really didn't want to do nothing but sleep.

Just do it!

I rose from bed, grabbed my laptop and went back to bed. I went to JJJ and the latest new was about, yes you guessed, Joe.

I don't usually pay attention to this gossip sites but this one was too big. I could feel the pressure already. "Oh my God!" I said running a hand through my messy hair.

What are you going to do?

"I don't know. This had never happened to me before. I guess I should call Joe now."

Yeah, well, call me later 'kay?

"Sure. Wait! What were you doing looking through JJJ at six in the morning?" I asked.

Nothing, just call Joe already. You should thank me, you know. Let me know how it feels to be followed around by paparazzi now. Bye.

She hung up laughing. I stared at my cell phone for a second before dialing the number I knew by heart.

Hmpshmmpp?

I giggled knowing I had woken him up. I love Joe at that moment. He wakes up with his messy hair, tangled in the bed sheets and unable to form a single word.

"Morning, baby," I said.

Hmmm

"Jooee, wakeee uupp," I sang trying to get him to wake up, actually wake up.

Babe?

"Joe I need you to go onto JJJ right now," I urged him.

Why, morning to you too, babe. Yes I dreamed about you. Yes it was an amazing dream. Oh yeah, it's nice to hear your voice, too. You love me? Aw I love you too, honey

"Gosh you're such a drama king. Morning babe, now can you please do it."

Fine. Hey just so you know, I haven't forgotten that bet I won. You still have to be mine for one day. I'm still thinkin on- What the hell?! Giselle what are we gonna do?

"I don't know. You're supposed to tell me that. I don't know a thing about this." Okay, so, the thing was that some paparazzi had followed us on our trip around NJ. There were picture of us all around Jersey. But most important, the main picture was from when we were outside the Jonas house. Joe was holding me tight and near his body and had his arms perfeclty wrapped around my waist with one hand squeezing mu butt. I had my arms around his neck and had my head tilted to the side giving Joe more space to nibble on my neck. It was taken right in the moment when Joe was proving he was a 'naughty boy'.

Look, let's pretend nothing has happened and well talk about it just if someone asks, okay? Right now everything's like usual.

"Okay, so, what are we doing today? It's Saturday."

I was thinking maybe we could hang out by the pool. Besides, we should avoid paparazzi right now.

"Sound good to me."

Don't forget to bring your little olive bikini, okay?

"What?"

That's my favorite.

"Joe it covers nothing."

Exactly, what do you think was the purpose o buying it for you? Well, see you later. Love you.

He hung up and I threw my phone to the nightstand. I sighed, closed my laptop and put it back on my desk. I went back to sleep. This was going to be a long day.

&&

Nathaly and I were sitting on the pool's edge just with our feet in the water. Apparently Nick had invited her over, too. Now that's a good thing, things were turning out the way they should between them. Joe and Nick were doing some kind of race along the pool and we just watched them being competitive.

Kevin and Dani were out checking on everything for their wedding. They were really excited, I can tell. I hope one day it happens to me. They seem really in love with each other. Denise and Paul were running some errands and decided to bring Frankie with them.

Nathaly left my side to go meet Nick in one corner of the pool and I felt water drops on my legs. I looked down at Joe. He rested his forearms on my knees. "What are you thinking?"

I sighed. "Just how things seem to go on the right way now."

"You tell me. There's no more drama in this house anymore. It was hell living here with Nick and knowing he was trying to steal you away from me."

"You know that's never gonna happen, right?" I combed my fingers through his wet hair.

"I do," he gave me the sweetest smile ever. The one that would make my heart flutter every time. I cupped his face with both my hands and leaned in to give him a very passionate kiss. He stood straight and kissed me back. I felt his hand run up my thighs and stop on my waist. He grabbed me tight and pulled me into the water with him making me pull apart.

"Joe, the water's cold," I said laughing. I looked over at Nick and Nathaly, they werekissing making out in the corner of the pool. "Looks like they're having fun, huh?" I nodded my head in their direction and Joe looked over at them then back at me.

"We should show 'em how to have a really good time then," he grinned devilishly and went straight to it.

The four of us broke apart when Paul cleared his throat. We looked aver at him and he had a serious look on his face. "Joseph, inside, my office, now!" he pointed at him and turned around and into the house.

Joe gave me an apology look and got out of the pool drying with the towel on the way. I started to worry then. Paul looked really serious, not mad, but very serious.

We went upstairs after getting out of the pool. Nick went to his bedroom, Nathaly to the guest room so I decided to go change in Joe's room. I figured I had nothing to wear besides my underwear since I didn't plan on my beatiful boyfriend getting wet my clothes.

I went to his closet and borrowed some sweats and a wife beater. I went to his bathroom and took a quick shower. Right when I stepped out of the shower I heard the door of the room slam shut and someone hit the wall with stregh. I changed quickly and stepped out of the bathroom to find Joe sitting on his bed with his face on his hands and still in his swimming trunks.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I sat beside him. He shook his head and tugged at his hair. "Joey, relax, what's wrong?" I hugged him and he lifted his head. He had his eyes red from crying and had the angriest look on his face.

He hugged me back and put his head on my shoulder. "I hate them!" he said getting up and kicking his desk chair.

"Joe, calm down!"

"Calm down?! Agh! I just- can you believe it?! They're trying- Ahh!" he hit the wall again with more force than before.

"Joe, why don't you just tell me what your dad said?"

"Don't even mention him! He's part of this! You know I hate him too! I hate them all! Just as everything started to go fine they had to come and ruin everyting! I can't believe them!"

"Joe, I don't get it. What're you talking about? What are they trying to make you do?" I asked trying to get him calm down. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the bed again. He sat next to me and looked straight in my eye.

"You know," he said starting to kiss me forcefully. "It doesn't even matter." He started to lean in making my back lay flat on the bed. He was kissing me roughly. Like never before. I knew it wasn't him, it was his anger. His hands started wandering all over me and he kept going stronger every second. "I'm not doing it."

Then I stopped him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Here's your chapter, hope you like it :)

Guys I really want some input ;) What do you think is going on with Joe?
Why is he so angry? Leave your comments.

I'd really love you forever if you voted for Please Be Mine in the Bring Mibba Back Awards as Best Joe Jonas FF :) Please, please vote. Thanks you so much :D

Welcome new subscriber :)

-Giselle

PS. Again thank you BSMSGIRL08, mwacaro, Jonaslovergirl14. My loyal readers and commenters.