Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

Impossible

I pushed Joe's shoulders slightly trying to pull apart but he denied. I tried again, nothing. He just pushed himself harder against me. He was so angry, I could tell, that he wasn't thinking reasonably, and I wasn't going to let him go further. I pushed him again with more force and finally got him off of me.

"What?" he asked breathless. A serious look on his face.

"Joe, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothings wrong, babe," he leaned forward again starting to kiss my neck.

"No, Joe. Really, this isn't you. Okay?" I pushed his face away from my neck and grabbed his face with my hand, holding his chin. "I know something's bothering you. What is it? What are they forcing you to do? What did your dad tell you?"

He never looked me in the eyes. He was just staring at his hands playing with the hem of his wife beater that I was wearing. I caressed his cheek waiting for him to look at me, but he didn't.

"Joe..." I whispered, running my other hand along his arm and grabbing his hand. "Please just tell me what's wrong. I promess I won't judge. I just wanna know what's making you feel like this. Please."

He finally looked up and met my eyes. His were glossy and filled with anger, sadness and worry. "I'd rather not to talk about it."

"Why not, Joe? You know you can tell me," I assured him.

"It't just- they- he-" he gasped and cupped my face and planted a kiss full on my lips. "I love you," he whispered.

"Me too," I said frustrated. He was avoiding my question at all costs. "Joe, can you just tell me?"

He ran a hand over his face and sighed finally giving in. "Okay. It's just- Giselle- agh it's just so stupid," he said avoiding it, again. I didn't say anything so he continued. "They said this can't happen."

"What? What can't happen?"

"Us," he said through gritted teeth. He stood up and pushed his desk chair forcefully making it slam against the desk. It startled me. "He said that it's bad for the image," he slaked his fist against the desk. "He said you are bad for the image."

"He wants us to break up?" I trailed off, my voice cracking a bit.

He shook his head. "No," he whispered. "He tryed to talk me into it because the company thinks so but I opposed. So he said we can't go out in public anymore, no holding hands, no kisses, no looks, no flirting, no dates, no touching..." the tears began to fall from both of us. I was speachless. He was pacing in front of me his hands on his hips nad he never took his glance from his feet.

"Why?"

"Because it's 'bad publicity for the band'" he yelled at me. "Because The Jonas Brothers are suppossed to be 'good boys' and well behaved, and a Jonas Brother would never do something like that... I just- Agh! It's so stupid! He said we're Disney boys so we can't go around showing off girlfriends and giving PDAs! Can you believe it?! He said we would lose our fans with that! Well guess what?! I don't care!"

"Joe, as much as it hurts, he may be right. We made a mistake and this is not worth losing your fans or your brothers," I said getting up and reaching out to him.

He backed away. "Are you saying we should break up?! Are you braking up with me?!"

"No, no, no. Joe are you crazy?"

"Then why are you taking his side. I can't believe you!" he said giving a step backwards and I gave a step froward.

"Joe, that's not true, you know it!" I said a little angry he would think that way about me.

"Then why are you saying he's right?! Why do you think this is not worth it? Are you crazy? Why do think us is not worth it?"

"I'm not saying that. Joe, gosh. I'm just saying maybe-"

"Maybe what?" he spat.

"Joe, please. I'm just trying to make this easier. Why are you getting mad at me?" I asked frustrated.

"I'm not- I'm sorry. You're right. You're the last person I should be mad at right now." He took a step forward ant wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm sorry. Forgive me?"

"No," I said with a serious look trying to hide away the smile dying to take place at my lips. He kissed under my ear and made his way to my lips. Smiling on the process. "Fine," I said smiling into the kiss.

He pulled apart just enough to look me in the eyes. "Love you," he said softly.

"I love you too, honey. Now go take a shower. You smell like pool," he laughed and pecked my lips. I patted his chest and walked out of his embrace. "I'll wait for you downstairs, okay?"

He nodded and I walked to the door. Just before I left I turned around. "Just so you know, Joe, I'm always on your side." he smiled at me and nodded as I closed the door.

&&

Joe smiled to himself when he saw the door being closed. He loved her so much. He was crazy for her and just wished she was for him too. He could only expect the same love he had for her toward him. He couldn't spend a day without thinking of her. Having her back was the best thing that happened to him.

He walked to his bathroom and locked the door. He looked at his own reflection in the mirror. He couldn't help but think what did she like about him. Was it his eyes, his hair, his smile, what? He found himself noticing the resemblance he had with his father and he felt disgusted.

He shook his head trying to forget about him. He stripped off his swiming trunks and stepped into the shower. He adjusted the water and let it cascade all over him. He liked the feeling of the water over his body. He relaxed a bit. The momories of the previous talk with his dad coming to his mind, though.

"Joseph, seat please," Paul motioned his son to sit in a chair in his office at home. He obeyed and walked to the chair sitting down.

Paul though stayed standing, pacing back and forth. "What's going on?" Joe asked his dad. He had no clue what was going on.

Paul stayed silent for a few more minutes then walked to his desk and pulled something out of his drawer. "This," he said throwing some papers over the desk toward Joe. "This is wrong."

Joe grabbed the papers and noticed they were from gossip sites his dad must've printed. They all talked about his mistery girl and how they "had fun" in New Jersey. He looked up at his dad and gave him a qustioning look.

"I got a call this morning, Joseph. From the Disney people. They said this needs to be cleared out ASAP and you can't continue this." Paul said with a stern look.

"Continue what?" Joe asked, afraid of what the answer could be.

"Joe, son, you have to break up with her." He just said it like that. He just dropped the bomb like that.

"What the hell dad?!" Joe said standing from his seat. "Are you serious?"

"Joseph, I'm sorry but this isn't my decision. You know how careful they are at the company with your image. They said this simple photo of you and Giselle is going to be a complete loss to both, the company and the band. They said it can't continue like this. You guys will lose your fans."

"Really, dad? I can't believe you! You know how much i love her. You know how much it hurt to have her away from me! You saw me hurting not being able to be near her because of her state! You watched me cry myself to sleep when she wasn't with me, as lame as it sounds. You saw the pain it caused me. And now that all that is far away gone and I have her back in my life you want me to leave her?! Are you in your right mind? Well, let me tell you one thing, that's not gonna happen."

"I'm sorry, son. But you have to. This is going to affect everyone and is out of my reach. Joseph, think about the band, how hard you've worked to get where you are now. You can't throw it away because of a girl. You'll lose your fans."

That was it. That was the last straw. Joe wouldn't ake it any longer and grabbed his dad by the collar of his shirt. "Look, I'm gonna tell you something, dad. Real fans will be there through whatever and they won't judge me just because of a girl. And you know what? I'd throw everything and anything away because of that girl, you know why? Because I love her and I know she loves me as much as I love her. She's worth it. So don't say that bullshit again!"

"Joseph!" his dad warned him when he let him go. "This is not your decision."

"Well guess what? It's my life, my decisions!" Joe yelled at his father. He didn't know where he got the guts to face his dad this way. He'd never done this before. Then he knew it, she gave him the force. It was their love. "So, if you don't want me to be with her... Well then I guess I'm leaving the band."

"Joe, are you crazy? You can't do that," his dad said half laughing. Not a genuin one, a fake one.

"I do!"

They continued the argument until finally his dad told him he didn't have to break with her. He just couldn't be seen with her or anything that had to do with her in public. Joe had 'given in' to it. He was just tired of arguing with his dad while his girl awaited for him.

Joe walked to the door and before he turned the knob he heard his dad's voice.

"Joe, I'm sorry. But I'm your dad and I must look after you. "

"Yeah, I'm sorry you're my dad too," with that he left the room and slammed the door shut.


Joe stepped out of the shower after a not so relaxing bath. He shrugged everything out of his head and decided nothing was going to chance between him and Giselle. He wouldn't allow it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thanks for making PBM NINE STARS!!!

Here's this chapter to make it up to you. I likes this chapter a lot. Maybe is one of my favorites. Hope you like it :)

Welcome 4 new subscribers!!

Love,

-Giselle

P.S. Thank you my lovely commenters: mwacaro, jonaslovergirl14, melissa1590, BSMSGIRL08, Nicholas Jonas;;, NickJonas'n'me, IntoHisArms, & Lovesick;;melody. Thank you, I appreciate each of your comments. They really mean a lot! Thanks :)