Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

"Do you want to go on a date with me?"

It was now 8:30 and Frankie was already in bed. I was in the living room playing with my cell phone on the couch, throwing it up in the air and catching it, when the door opened.

“Hey.” I said and got up

“Hey Giselle sweetie you can now call someone to pick you up.” Mrs. Jonas, I mean Denise said while handing me the phone.

“Oh no thank you but actually I’m walking.” I smiled

“In that case I’m coming with you.” Joe offered. God that boy was perfect.

“No it’s ok, thank you.”

“Nonsense I’m coming.” He said and grabbed his jacket and keys, then grabbed my hand and led me to the door. I blushed and heard giggles from behind. I turned to see Nick and Kevin whispering but I ignored it.

“Bye everyone. Nice to see you. Denise, call me if you need me again ok?”

“Ok, thank you sweetie.” She smiled and waved.

Joe and I got out the house and started walking. Just then I noticed that he hadn’t let go of my hand. He turned to look at me and then turned his attention to our hands and let go. Was he blushing? Yes he was blushing! He looked away and rubbed the back of his neck. Wow he looked like, like if he was nervous.

“So.” I started wanting to break the awkward silence

“So.” he said

“Yep.”

There goes the awkward silence again!

“Uhm, do you want to tell me about yourself?” Joe finally spoke

“What do you wanna know?”

“I don’t know, general and curious facts maybe,” He said with a smirk “let’s start with the basics! Fave color?” He said excited, he reminded me of Frankie, acting like a little kid.

“Blue.” I grinned

“Really? Mine too.” he laughed

“My turn.” I said

“Nope I already told you my favorite color so it’s my turn now,” He said smirking

“No fair!” I pouted

“Yes it is,” he laughed “ok, favorite food?”

“Chinese, I really love it. Now my turn,” I smirked. “Favorite video game?”

“Guitar Hero. Even if I suck at it,” He laughed. “Dream date?”

Oh Gosh

“Uhm. I don’t know. I guess it only has to be with someone special you know? I’d want it to be just the two of us, maybe. Somewhere calm and far from the city. Far from the noise and the rush”. I said with a small smile.

“Wow. It sounds nice. I’d like a date like that too.” He said.

We kept talking until we had reached my house and he walked me to the door.

“So uhm thanks for walking me home.” I said staring at the floor, my hands intertwined in front of me.

“No problem. It was nice talking with you.”

“Yeah, ditto.” I said finally looking him in the eyes

“Ok.”

“Ok.”

“Bye.” he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek

“Bye.” I said, but it came out more as a whisper. I waved, opened the door and entered the house.

I leaned against the door and closed my eyes, starting to rewind the whole walk. We talked about a lot of things. I can’t believe how we got to know each other so well in just a small talk. I jumped when I heard the doorbell. I waited a moment before opening the door.

*Joe’s POV*

God what do I do now? Why did I ring the doorbell?
I stood there waiting for the door to open, my hands sweating. I can’t believe I was nervous. It was her.

I ran a hand through my hair and then started rubbing the back of my neck. My heart was racing when the door opened.

“Joe?” Giselle said with a confused look.

“Yeah.” She didn’t respond. She then gave me a look telling me to keep going.
“Oh yeah, uhm… you know I was thinking that uhm maybe uhm” I took a deep breath. “Do you want to go on a date with me?” I said with a worried look.

“Uhm, yeah sure.” She said smiling

“Great. Awesome,” I said excited grinning like a mad “uhm, I mean, cool!”

“Yeah.” she laughed. I love her laugh

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 7 then?”

“Perfect.” She smiled

“K! See you then.”

“Yep.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.” She said and I kissed her on her cheek for the second time that night. I saw her blush. I loved I had that effect on her.

I started to walk backwards not wanting to break eye contact but that stopped when I almost fell on my butt when I tripped. She laughed and waved entering the house slowly closing the door. I waved back and winked at her. She blushed, again, and closed the door. I started walking to my house.

---------

*Still in Joe’s POV*

I arrived home, pulled off my jacket and put it on the coat rack, then threw the keys on the table at the entrance. I walked upstairs and made my way to my room. I stripped off my shirt and jeans, then took off my shoes, which left me in only my boxers (A/N: Try imagine that :]). I got into bed when someone knocked on the door.

“Come in.”

“Hey bro,” Nick said entering the room and walking to my bed, sitting on the edge “Whoa! What are you so smiley about?” He finished, laughing.

“Uhm, nothing.” I said looking away trying to hide the smirk forming on my lips.

“Right.” He rolled his eyes

“I have a date.” I said grinning

“Awesome dude. Who with?”

“Giselle.”

“Moving a little fast, aren’t you Joe?” He said smirking. But also with a sort of warning look.

“Whatever. Now get out of my room, I want to sleep!”

“Fiiinee!” He rolled his eyes “Night."

“Night."

I fell asleep thinking about the date. Where should I take her? What if she doesn’t like it?
‘Well I’ll worry about that tomorrow’ I thought. And soon fell asleep thinking about Giselle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this one's a little longer.

Comment and subscribe please!!
I appreciate any kind of comments!
Btw comments inspire me to write more and longer chapters! I like the story so far! Tell me what you think!

-Giselle