Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

The Call

Just as I walked out of Joe's door I heard Mr. Jonas climbing the stairs. He walked past me never taking his eyes off of me. I guess it was because I was still here in his house, walking out of his son's room while the shower was on, and wearing his clothes. Yeah, that wasn't going to help.

I turned back and into Joe's room again. I flopped into his bed and grabbed his iPhone. I was going to wait until he was out of the shower to ask him to take me home. I didn't need to be in this house right now. I could feel the presure already and I had just shared a glance with Mr. Jonas.

I insert the passcode I knew was my birthday, I think everybody knows that. Just Joe would use that as a passcode, but anyways. I searched through his music, finding very odd music, but finally pressed play to a song.

I was singing the lyrics to the song when it abruptly stopped and the phone started ringing. I glanced at the screen and it was an unknown number. For some reason I felt the need to answer it so I pressed the green icon.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Who are you?" A pitchy girly voice said.

"Uhm, who are you?"

"I'm Joe's girlfriend. What are you doing with his phone?" she asked raising her tone.

"I'm sorry but I am Joe's girlfriend. Who's this?"

"Didn't you hear me? I'm Joe's girlfriend." She said annoyed.

"I heard perfectly and I believe I told you that I am Joe's girlfriend. What do you want?"

"I want to talk to my boyfriend you b*tch!" she practically yelled in my ear.

"Woah, woah. Girl what's your problem. Look, I don't even know why I'm still talking to you."

"That's because you know what I'm saying is true." Okay, that was it. I didn't need to hear some freak girl saying that to me. Just as I was about to hung up she said something that caught my attention. "Didn't Joe tell you he had to break up with you? Didn't he tell you that? You're not good for him girl! So just get over it and leave my boyfriend alone! I'm his girlfriend now. The one that's good for him, okay? Me, not you."

"I don't get hiw someone like you could be better for him." I stated.

"Look, that's not my fault. I already talked about this with Joe. Okay? I'm sorry if he haven't told you already but he said he would." She was more calm now that she said this.

"I'm sorry, but that's not Joe. Look, I gotta go okay? I'm sorry if your dreams can't come true but that's not my fault."

"Wait!" she yelled.

"What?"

"I swear to you I'm not lying. I'm sorry for acting like a bitch, that's not me. Sorry. It's just- I swear I talked about this with Joe. We're going out now. I'm proving it to you, we're attending to this movie premiere on Saturday together, as the new couple of the moment. I say you should talk this out with Joe. He's not the one to cheat on a girlfriend. I know that, I'm his ex."

I pressed the red icon. That was enough for me to hear.
She crossed the line. But somehow I believed her. It was the way she said the last few things. She sounded so, I don't know, but something in me believed her. And the conversation Joe had with his dad didn't help. It might be true.

Joe stepped out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel and in only his briefs. I instantly blushed when I saw him. He smirked and winked at me.

"Like what you see? I didn't know you were the type that would peep at his boyfriend showering, babe."
  
"Joe, someone called," I kept a serious look on my face.

"Who?" he said returning to the bathroom to hang the towel.

"A girl. Joe, do you have something to tell me?" I started playing with the ends of my hair. A little habit of mine when I'm nervous.

"Yes, I do," he said leaning down and resting his hands on each side of me. "I love you," he kissed my nose and my lips.

I pulled apart as much as I hated it, but I really needed to know what was going on. "Joe, I'm serious."

"Im serious, too. I seriuosly love you," he said grinning.

I sighed, "Joe, can you put something on? We need to talk."

"Whoa, whoa. Are you going to break up with me?" he said pulling on his pants.

"I am the one to ask you that. When were you going to tell me?"

He sat down on the bed in front of me and put his hands on my knees. "What? Tell you what?"

"That you were going to break up with me and then come to another girl." I said twirling my hair in my fingers.

"What? I'm sorry, what did you say?" he said, kind of mad I could tell by the look in his eyes.

"Joe, this girl just called your cell and said she's your girlfriend now. She said you are the couple of the moment and that you supposedly had already broken up with me," I tear fell down my cheek but I rapidly wiped it. "She said she was your girlfriend because she's better for you than me."

"What? Are you crazy? That's not true!" he said grasping my knees.

"But she said she could prove it. She said you two are going to a premiere on Saturday together as the couple of the moment."

"What?" he whispered. He said no more, so I took that as a yes.

"Why didn't you tell me? What were you waiting for, Joe?! You just said a few minutes ago that you weren't going to let anyone break us apart. And now comes a girl saying that you two are dating!" I said raising my voice. I was angry with him. This time for real. One thing I can't tolerate in people is lying and I never thought Joe would do that to me.

"Look Giselle," He said lifting my chin making me look into his eyes. "That's not true. Yes, the people at Disney wanted me to date some random girl that was good publicity, but I said no. I already told you nothing and no one is going to break us apart. I never lied, Giselle. I'm not breaking up with you ever. I love you. And that's the truth." he leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head sideward and his lips landed on my cheek. "What's wrong?" he asked frowning.

"Joe, have you ever lied to me?" I asked grabbing his hand. He shook his head and I let his hand go. "Remember you said you never dated anyone while I had amnesia?"

"Yes," he said moving closer to me. "What's with that?"

"Was that a lie?"

"Are you serious? Of course not." he said a bit concerned.

"Well, have you ever cheated on me?" I said looking straight in his eyes.

"What?! Are you kidding me? What has gotten into you? Seriously!" He stood up and started throwing his hands in the air. "We're perfect one minute but then the other your asking me this questions? Really?! No! I've never cheated on you!"

I was scared, I must admit, but I kept serious and asked what hurt the most. "Well the girl that called said she's your ex. And seeing as you say you've never cheated on me nor dated someone this past two years, what am I supposed to believe?"

"What?! You want to know what you're supposed to believe?! Me! What I said to you! That you're supposed to believe! You don't even know the girl and you're already accusing me of cheating on you and lying!" he shook his head and was pacing around his room with his hands on his hips.

"I'm sorry. You're right. I'm really sorry," I said feeling the hit tears already run down my cheeks.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "No, I'm sorry. C'mon I'll drive you home."

He put on a shirt, grabbed his leather jacket and keys and left his room. I wiped away the tears and grabbed my things.

How stupid of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I INSIST!!! THANK YOU!!! Guys I love you so much! Thanks for making PBM TEN STARS!!! That's like my dream come true! Thanks you!!

I'm sorry for the wait, hope it's worth it? What do you think of this chapter?
I WANT TI HEAR YOUR PREDICTIONS TO THIS!!

Sorry if there's any mistakes. I write this on my iPod so I don't really proof read it.

Leave your comments, please :) I love them

-Giselle

PS Thank you my lovely commenters: BSMSGIRL08, TwistedSymphony;; , Nicholas Jonas;; , mwacaro. Each of your comments make my smile. I appreciate it a lot.