Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

Searching for trouble

I was wearing my pajamas now, ready for bed. I climbed in and under the covers. I grabbed my phone and decided to try to call Joe and apologize. I dialed his number but...nothing. I tryed a few more times but again, he didn't respond. I gave up and finally went to sleep.

It was really hard falling asleep. I wouldn't stop thinking how I messed everything up. It was really stupid. I doubted Joe and decided to believe in something some strange girl said. It was all my fault and Joe had all the right to be mad at me.

I finally fell asleep after crying myself to sleep. But some noise woke me up. It came from the window. I stood up and walked to the window to see what it was. I saw Joe standing outside knocking.

I opened the window and let him in. I didn't say anything. I was afraid of messing it all up again. I pulled on the sleeves of my pajama shirt waiting for him to finally speak. He just stood there looking at me and frowned. He sat down on my bed and pulled me into his lap. I instinctively put my hands on his chest but took them off when I noticed.

He took my chin in between his thumb and index finger and pulled my lips to his. He kissed me sweetly And I kissed him back. We pulled away slowly and I looked at him confused.

"Joe, I'm so sorry for what I said. You were right, I trust you. I really do. I want to-" his lips cut me off.

"Shh, it's okay. I understand. I'm sorry for acting that way, too. I just- why wouldn't you believe in what I said. Look, the girl who called, she's nothing. Her name is Stacy. She's the new star in Disney so apparently is my job to make her popular. Look, that's not even the point. The thing is, I came here to steal you away for the night," he said winking at me. "Let's forget about earlier, alright? I really don't want drama in our lives right now."

I nodded and pecked his lips. "Alright. Oh Joe, I love you so much."

"I love you too, sweetie." he said pecking my lips and pulling us both up.

I took a look at my alarm clock. It read 1:00 AM. "Joe, are you nuts? It's one in the morning. Why are you even here at this hour?"  

He pulled me into him and kissed my neck. "I missed you so much. I couldn't wait until tomorrow. Too long." he said looking me in the eyes. "I love you so much, G," he whispered.

"I love you, too."

"Now, let's go." he said grabbing my wrist.

"Joe, are you serious? And you want me to leave in my pj's?" I laughed.

"Yes, I am serious. And you look hawt in my clothes." he winked at me and finally talked me into leaving.

Of course, it was a total adventure getting out of my house without Joe stumbling every second. 
He drove for about 20 minutes and finally stopped and turned the engine off. The whole ride was beautiful. It's amazing how everything that had happened in his room was forgotten. That's what I love about Joe. He can always make me forget about the issues we have by justdoing something sweet and warming my heart.

He opened the door for me and helped me out. We intertwined our fingers and he led me through the trees. It was a scary place, I must admit, but having him with me made me feel safe.

"Joe, where are we going?"

"You'll see. Don't be scared, babe. I know that's why you ask."

I frowned and wrapped my arms around my torso trying to keep myself warm. We kept on walking until we reached a small pond. We sat on the ground and Joe pulled me into his lap.

"Why did you bring me here, babe?" I asked hugging his waist.

"I wanted to spend some time alone, with you, just the two of us. No interruption. And tell you hiw much I love you, and how happy you make me." he said. He wrapped his arms around me, warming me up. He kissed my head and sighed. We admired the beautiful scene in front of us, and enjoyed each other's company.

"I love you, Joey. I'm sorry for acting the way I did. You were totally right. I just- I wish your dad liked me enough to approve me as your girlfriend. But you know, you should do what's best for your career. I think you def-" he cut me up with his lips. He kissed me softly for a second.

"Let's not talk about work now, yes? Or my dad, for that matter. And Giselle, my dad likes you, I know he loves you, and you do too. It's just- he's been acting more like my boss that my father lately. Anyways, it doesn't matter right now. I just want to spend this time with you." he said softly.

"You are way too perfect for me," I said caressing his cheek.

He rested his forehead against mine. "Stop saying that," he whispered. "You know we're just perfect for each other."

I grabbed his face with my hands and kissed him passionately, but slow. He started rubbing my lower back and I ran fy fingers through his hair. He ran his tongue along my lower lip and I let him in. He explored my mouth as it was heating up. My hands found their way to his chest and ran up and down feeling his defined muscles. He started leaning back and rested his back fully on the ground. I don't know what got into us but it was getting really heavy and hot there. I strattled his waist and lowered my body into him. He groaned and grabbed my hips. He kissed my neck roughly, surely leaving a mark, and his hands were started making their way under my shirt. That moment I knew we had to stop.

"Joe, wait. We're- this is not right. We should stop now." I sat up and fixed my shirt.

"What, babe, no. C'mon," he tried to pull me back with him again but I resisted.

"Joe, no. Stop it. Really, we're going to regret it if we keep going." I kissed his lips softly and stood up. "We should go now." I pulled him up and kissed his cheek.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I just got caught up in the moment," he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "It is really hard to resist with someone like you, you know," he kissed my cheek. "I love you so much, baby."

"I love you, too. You don't have idea." I kissed his lips.

He drove me home and the whole rode he had a soft hold on my hand. He would stroke the back of my hand softly when silence took over, just to let me know he was aware of my presence. Or kiss my cheek from out of the blue.

When he pulled on my driveway he insisted in walking me to my door. We stood in the front porch and I just had a flashback. I remembered how he tried to kiss me on the date we had when I still didn't remember him. It was a relief now, knowing that he is now part of my life, and hopefully will be for a long time.

"Ok, see you tomorrow. I love you, honey." I whispered and kissed his lips softly.

"I love you, too. Do you realize how often we say I love you to each other?"

"What?" I giggled.

"Yeah, it's crazy. I love you like crazy." he kissed me. "Goodnight, sweetie."

"Goodnight." I opened the door and stepped in as careful as I could. Trying not to get caught. I closed the door carefully and started making my way to the stairs. When I reached them I just heard a voice behind me and I knew I was in serious trouble.

"Giselle, tell him to come tomorrow morning. That boy needs a little talk."

Oh, great! Just great!
 
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys I am SO sorry!! I'm sorry this took soo long. Ive been extremely busy with school stuff and all. But now I'll have a lot more of free time, so updates will be coming sooner hopefully.

Thank you for reading and commenting. You have no idea how much I appreciate your comments. I love to read each of them, they inspire me and make me want to keep writing.

Leave your thoughts and expectations. What do you want to happen? I always try to include your wants in the story. So leave your comments :)

Again, I'm really sorry. Hope you like this chapter.

-Giselle