Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

Brilliant

We were currently sitting at the Jonas' lounge. Joe and I were in the love seat and Nathaly and Nick were in the other couch. I was staying the night. Which I still find hard to get how my dad could let me come. But I couldn't be happier.

Nick and Nathaly had just given the news that were officially dating. Nathaly seemed so happy and that made me happy. She had been dreaming of this day for years.

I was admiring how cute they looked together. Both with their curly heads, and wrapped around each others arms. They were talking so low I really couldn't understand. I felt a pair of lips kiss my ear and my favorite pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

"You look really happy, babe," Joe whispered in my ear.

"I am. I'm so happy they're finally together," I smiled up at him.

He leaned down and blanketed my lips with his own. I cupped his face with my hands and he pulled me closer. He rubbed up and down my sides with his tough hands. He ran a hand through my long hair and moaned. I pulled away then remembering we were in the lounge were everyone could see us.

I blushed when I turned to Nathaly and she had a huge smirk on her face. "Guys I can't be happier for you. I'm so so happy you recovered your memory G. This poor guy was about to die if you didn't," she said pointing to Joe.

"Aw, really?" I looked at Joe and he nodded and fake pouted. "Aw, poor baby," I kissed his cheek but he quickly stole one kiss from my lips.

"So, hey guys. What about if we do something tonight? Like...a double date?" Nathaly said excited.  

"Yeah! That sounds great," I said excited.

"You know, baby, I was thinking we could stay here tonight and spend some time alone maybe?" Nick asked nervously.

"Oh Nicky but I really love the idea of going out on a double date," Nathaly pouted.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" Nick asked again a little frustrated.

"You know we could go out any other time. Is no problem Nathaly, really," I said feeling a little uncomfortable. I felt unwanted by Nick so I really didn't want Joe and I to be their first arguement.

"None sense. We're going out. Right Nick?" she turned to Nick.

He sighed giving in. "Right."

"Great! So where are we going?" Nathaly asked.

"What do you say we guys surprise you?" Joe said.

"I like the idea of that," I said cuddling to his side. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Perfect. So, you pick me up?" Nathaly asked Nick. He just nodded.

"Nathaly you think you could give me a ride home? I didn't bring clothes for a date," I said.

"Sure, let's go," she stood up and gave Nick a peck on the lips.

"Be right back," I whispered to Joe. He nodded. He was acting weird now. He looked out of it. "Baby are you okay?" I asked stoking his cheek.

"Yeah, fine. We'll talk when you come back," he pecked my lips and got up. I did as well and left the house with Nathaly.

The whole ride home all I could think of was Joe. He was acting really weird. And those last words I couldn't shake them off my mind. We'll talk when you come back. Talk about what? Was he mad at me for something I did? What did I do wrong?

"Giselle!!"

"Huh? Sorry what?" Nathaly shook me out of my daze.

"We're here!"

"Oh, yes. Thank you," I climbed out of the car and waved to my cousin. "See you later."

I walked into my house and grabbed my clothes for tonight and my car keys. I went downstairs to see if there was someone in the house but it was empty. I walked out and climbed into my car and drove to the Jonas'.

I parked the car in their driveway and went inside with the key Joe gave me. The smell of homemade cookies filling my nostrils. I hang my coat in the rack and put my things on the floor. I walked to the kitchen hoping to find Denise there and help her if I could.

"Hey Denise. Want some- Joe?!" I asked shocked.

"Hey babe. I made cookies," he smiled taking off the apron.

"You? You made cookies?" I asked.

"Yes?" he laughed. "Wanna try one?" he smiled at me and offered me a cookie.

"No, thanks. I want to live for our wedding," I laughed.

"What?!" he put his hand over his heart overdramatizing. "Well girl, if you're not willing to risk trying my cookies then I'm not willing to risk marrying you."

I fake gasped. "What? Marrying me would be a risk?"

"No, I'd marry you either way," he hugged me. He stoke my hair and planted a kiss to my forehead and then kissed my nose. "Now, wanna try one?" he asked grinning.

"Of course," I smiled.

We went upstairs shortly after and I was lying on my stomach on his bed. Joe climbed on top of me, "you know babe I'm always up for trying something new."

"Joe, you pig!! Get off me!" he rolled off me and lay next to me laughing.

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist."

"Ha ha," I rolled over and lay on my back. I closed my eyes but opened then abruptly when I heart those words.

"Giselle, now, what I told you. We need to talk."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys :) here's your update. I hope you like it :)

Thank you soo much for giving PBM 100 comments :) you guys are amazing! You don't have idea how much I appreciate your comments. One comment can bright my day :)

Please guys leave your comments :) I really really want to hear from you :) there's 54 subscribers and I really want to know who you are :) and thank you for reading.

Much love

-Giselle

PS. I think I'll be thanking you personally when you leave your comments instead of puttingit here. I think it's better that way :)