Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

Awkward

Oh great. Did he really have to use those words?

I stood up and started looking through de DVD's he has. "Hey baby, want to watch a movie?" I smiled up at him.

"No G. Not know. Please come here," he patted the spot next to him. "I want to tell you something."

"Why don't we talk later? I'm really hungry now."

"Giselle, please!"

I walked to the bed and sat curled up. I just looked at Joe and he kept going.

"Giselle, look I don't think it is a good idea to go on that double date tonight," he said taking my hand.

"What? But Joe, Nathaly is so excited. Why don't you want to go baby?" I asked him looking him in the eyes.

"Its just that- look, remember what ha-" he started but Nick interrupted by stepping in Joe's room. "Why you could knock you know?" Joe said rudely.

"Sorry but mom's on the phone. She wants to talk to you," Nick said.

Joe groaned and got up. "Be right back, gorgeous," he kissed my lips sweetly and longer than usual, too long for just a peck. He walked past Nick and he entered in the room and closed the door behind him.

"Hey Nick," I said as he sat next to me on Joe's bed. "You happy lover boy?" I nudged him on his arm.

"Yeah," he said shyly.

"So, excited for tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure," he shook it off.

"Okay then. So... You wanna talk about something?" I asked. It was really awkward. Nick wasn't saying anything but he wasn't leaving either.

"Ugh, Giselle, can I be honest with you? Look," he started.

"Nick, mom wanted to talk to Kevin not me," Joe entered the room annoyed.

Nick stood up quickly and looked down at me giving me an apologetic look. I just awkwardly nodded.

"Sorry, my bad," Nick said and walked out.

"What were you guys talking about?" Joe pushed me further into the bed.

"Actually nothing," I said.

"Oh, okay," he kissed my temple. "So, what you say we spend the night here, in my room, we both alone, huh?" he winked at me and hovered over me.

"No, Joe. We're going to the date and that's it. Alright? Besides I'm still spending the night. But not in your room," I pushed him off me.

"Aw what? No, you're sleeping here with me."

"Nop, now go talk to Nick and decide where you're taking us," I pecked his lips. "I'm going to take a shower and get ready."

"You're getting ready here?" he asked. I nodded. "Need any help?" I could see the smirk on his face.

"No you perv," I slapped his chest. "Now, go!"

Joe laughed and left the room. I went to the bathroom and changed. After a while we were all ready for the double date. The guys were taking us to a fancy restaurant.

We left the house. Nick in his car, he was picking Nathaly up first. And Joe and I in his car. While we were driving to the restaurant he took my hand and looked at me.

"Baby, whatever happens tonight please just ignore it. And don't forget I love you," he said and kissed my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys I'm so sorry this is so short. But I had to update. Hope you like it.

I just realized that PBM's anniversary is exactly the same as Kevin and Dannielle's anniversary.

Thank you so much for all your comments! You guys are the best! THE BEST!! please leave them always :) you see how I update thanks to them ;)

Much love

-Giselle