Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

Double Date

Joe didn't let go of my hand the whole ride to the restaurant. We parked in the parking lot and waited for Nick and Nathaly. Once they arrived we climbed out of our cars. Joe walked around the car to open my door.

"Always such a gentleman," I said pecking his lips.

"For you, always," he cupped my neck and deepened the kiss.

We heard Nick clear his throat and we pulled away. Joe just glared at him. He grabbed my hand and pushed the car door shut. We walked into the restaurant and the hostess walked us to the table the boys had reserved.

Joe and I sat next to each other and Nick and Nathaly sat in front of us. The waitress arrived and we ordered our drinks and left us the menus on the table. We started looking through them and Joe started kissing my cheek. I giggled and pushed him off me. He continued to play and wrapped his arms around me. I looked at him and kissed his nose earning the most beautiul smile I've ever seen.

Nick and Nathaly hadn't exchanged a word. They looked to busy trying to find out what to order. When the waitress arrived with our drinks we ordered our food.

"So guys, uhm, well...you must be happy now that you got together," I tryed to break the ice. It was awkward right now. I had Joe and I wouldn't have had a problem with sitting there with him and talking with him. But his was a double date but we hadn't really talked much.

"Oh yes! Well you guys always knew I had a thing for this boy," Nathaly said intertwining hands with Nick on the table. She looked at him and kissed him. Nick leaned back and pulled away.

"Yeah we're happy. But you know I'm not really into PDA's babe," Nick said.

"Oh man! That sucks, really Nick. I mean, I love showing my girl how much I love her and I really don't care if someone's watching," Joe said pulling my neck with his arm that rested on my shoulders and gave me a kiss on the lips. I licked my lips and kissed him once more. He smiled down at me.

"Well you know, is not that I don't want to show her in every second. Is just that I respect other people that might not be too comfortable with it," Nick said as a comeback.

"Well those people can just look away if they don't want to watch. I really don't do it for people to see us, it's to remind her that I love her," Joe said raising his voice.

"Well there's other ways to show love, Joe. It is not just sucking each others mouths all the time you know!" Nick raised his voice a little more.

"I know that! And you're no one to tell me that, alright? Is my relationship and you don't know shit of what goes on with us. It is just a way to tell her without words!"

"Joe, baby, calm down," I said holding his hand and rubbing up and down his muscular arm.

"I'm not telling shit about your relationship! I give a shit of what's going on between you two! I could-" Nick started almost yelling.

"Whoa! Stop there Nick. Look just shut up now would you?! I'm not letting you push it further alright? Calm down now you," I breathed.

Nathaly just soothed Nick and Joe shrugged and hugged me. "I knew this was a bad idea," Joe said into my hair. He kissed my cheek and sat straight.

Just there the waitress arrived with our dinner and we just ate in silence. Every now and then Joe would put his hand on my thigh to let me know he was aware of my presence. I really wanted to leave. This short fight would change a lot of things and the Jonas house wouldn't be the same. At least not for a long time.

"I'm sorry. For what happened earlier. I really shouldn't have suggested this," Nathaly apologized looking really sorry.

"Oh Nathaly don't apologize. This is definitely not your fault. So do t you worry," Joe smiled at his best friend.

"Yes, babe. This is not your fault," Nick kissed her lips. "It is definitely this ass's fault," he said pointing at Joe still looking at my cousin.

"Gosh Nick! Can you please stop it?! I really don't know what we've done to get you so upset and for you to act so childish and such a jerk. I'm sorry alright? But I really didn't come for this. And I won't let you talk that way about my boyfriend who just happens to be your brother, you know? And neither will you talk that way about our relationship. Just...please stop!" I yelled fed up. I couldn't take it any longer. He was really getting to me and pushing the wrong buttons.

Nick just stared at me with a blank expression on his face. He looked down to his plate and continued eating. I gasped surprised and annoyed. Joe rubbed my back and kissed my temple.

"I love you so much," Joe told me with his lips still pressed to my temple.

"I love you too, baby," I kissed his lips. He smiled at me.

Joe leaned into my ear and whispered, "and by the way, you look really hot when you're mad." I just giggled and hugged him. I really needed to feel him and the feeling of safeness his arms gave me after what had just happened with my best friend.

We finished our food shortly after and Joe and I left quickly after paying our bill. Once we were in his car we both sighed heavily.

"That went really bad," I commented sadly. "I wish I had listened to you."

"Aw babe, it's alright. It's just- Nick's been acting weird lately so I really don't want to put my attention on that."

"Right," I whispered looking at my hands that rested on my lap.

"I have better things to pay atention to. Or someone," he said bringing my lips to his. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss. He always found a way to make things seem so easy. I grabbed his face and he cupped my neck with one hand and rested the other on my thight. We deepened the kiss and I pushed my hands into his hair. He nibbled on my lower lip making me moan, making him groan. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I let him explore. He left my lips to leave a trail of kisses down my jaw and started kissing my neck. I pushed him off me.

"Joe we should stop," I said fixing my clothes. "This way we're never going to get to your house."

He smirked and nodded. "Alright, but we'll continue this later in my room."

I just laughed and turned on the radio. The song "True" by Ryan Cabrera came on.

"Oh my! This is one of my favorites!! I wonder how they still play it on the radio though," I said.

"I know," Joe said his eyes glued to the road.

I started singing the song and Joe joined me.

"You know the lyrics?" I asked smiling.

"Of course," he said and continued to sing. "I've waited all my life to coss this line to the only thing that's true," he sang staring at me.

"So I will not hide it's time to try anything to be with you!" I continued singing aloud.

"All my life I've waited this is true!" Joe finished the corus and grabbed my hand. We continued singing along till the song finished.

We arrived at the Jonas' and Joe parked his car. He opened the door for me and we walked into the house. We went to the living room where we found Denise, Paul, Kevin and Danielle. Frankie was already in bed. We said our goodnights and walked upstairs.

We walked into Joe's room and he started undressing.

"Em, Joe? I'm still here," he looked at me and laughed.

"So?"

"Forget it. Good night, baby. Thank you for tonight," I hugged him and pecked his lips.

"No problem. And sorry for what happened. I shouldn't have act like that. I'm sorry," he hid his face in the crook of my neck.

"It was not your fault, Joe. Let's just forget about it. I love you. Goodnight."

"What? You're not talking serious about sleeping in the guest room, are you? You're sleeping here."

"Joe, I'd really rather not to. Seeing as how things are going right now it might be another thing to discuss and I don't want you to keep fighting with your brother. Okay? Goodnight. I love you," I kissed his lips.

"But we were going to continue what we started in my car," he pouted and hugged me tighter pressing my body to his. He started kissing my neck and I just lost it. He knew me too well. He pressed me harder against him making me moan. He sucked harder into my neck and his hands found their way to my butt. He squeezed my butt and I pulled his lips to mine. I kissed him with hunger and he pressed me against the wall. I nibble in his bottom lip and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he started kissing my neck again. He was going lower and lower so I found the strengh to stop him.

"Joe, stop! We really shouldn't be doing this," I managed to said.

"But this is so-ugh!" he breathed out.

"Joe just put me down!" I wiggled in his arms and he put me down frowning.

"Ok, sorry. You act like you don't like it," he mumbled.

"Joe it's not that. Oh please Joe, don't act like that. You know I enjoy sharing this with you but everytime we start making out lately it gets heavier and heavier. And I just don't want to get caught up in the moment sometime and do something we'll regret," I said looking him in the eyes.

"Alright. I'm sorry," he said shyly.

"Goodnight. I love you," I kissed him.

"I love you, too," he smiled.

I walked out of his room and into the guest room. I opened my bag and started looking for my pjs when I heard the door open.

"Can I come in?" a curly head asked from the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
First of all...Merry Christmas guys!!!! I hope you're enjoying this day and had a great time along with your family and friends.

So here's my gift for you all :) I hope you like it :) I had a great time writing this chapter. I really really like it. I guess I like to see that part of Joe >:)

Leave your comments :) let me know you're still reading and how you like it...or not. Everything is appreciated.

Much love

-Giselle