Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

Joe's Moving Out

So, it's been two months since all the Nick issue. Joe and Nick aren't on speaking terms still. Nick had tried to reach out to Joe but he wouldn't let him. And I don't blame him. Nick had really screwed up and I'm not really sure he is truly sorry for everything that had happened.

Nick and Nathaly are still dating. She still doesn't have a clue of everything that happened. We all agreed it was better to keep it from her. She would be rally heartbroken if she found out. But honestly, I don't think keeping it from her is good either. The thing is, either way she's going to hate me. If we had told her she would've hated me because I 'stole' her boyfriend. But if she rounds out later she's going to hate me for not telling her.

Joe assured me everyhing would be fine and if she eventually found out she wasn't going to hate me. He said he would stand for me and make sure she understood it was all a misunderstanding and that "it is Nick's fucking fault for being such a selfish idiot and falling for his brother's girlfriend." and then he went on on how he didn't blame him because I was beautiful and all that corny stuff Joe speaks. And I wouldn't have it any other way. I love it.

Joe and I have been apartment hunting forthe last two months. Nobody knew about it and thank God paparazzi hadn't caught us. He was going to tell his parents tonight. We had a family dinner tonight. My family, the Jonases and Danielle's family were coming over for dinner at the Jonas'. We were 'celebrating' Kevin and Danielle were getting married in just a few days. So Joe thought this would be a good time to tell them he was moving out.

"You should definitely come live with me in my new apartment," Joe mumbled against my neck.

I shifted in Joe's bed and looked at him. "Joe, I already told you I'm not. That's not a good idea really. And our parents would die," I chuckled.

"But I'm going to be all alone there," he whined looking me in the eyes.

"Then why are you moving out?" I chuckled and caressed his cheek.

"So you can come live with me," he said matter-of-factly and buried his face in my neck again.

I giggled. "Seriously?" I asked him tangling my hands in his short hair.

"Mhm," he responded and left a few kisses on my neck. "Please," he whined.

"No," I said trying not to smile.

"Please," he repeated and started kissing up my jaw.

"Noup."

"Please," he continued leaving kissing on my skin and took my earlobe between his teeth.

"No," I said weakly.

Joe stated sucking on my sweet spot surely leaving a mark. Thing he never cares about. "Please," he said huskily in my ear and returned to kiss my neck.

"No," I tried to say but it came out as a moan and j felt Joe smile into my neck.

I waited for his response but he didn't say anything. His lips started kissing my collarbone and he slightly sucked on it. He hovered over me and his legs straddled my hips. His hands were firmly on my hips and my hands found their way through his hair.

His lips met mine for a sweet kiss. I kissed him back slowly enjoying the moment. His right hand started rubbing my side and I ran my hands down his chest. His kisses became rougher. His left hand started to go up and under my shirt. He lowered his body more and he pressed his lower half fully against mine. I moaned in his mouth and he groaned at the contact. I don't know what came trough me but my hands went to his lower back and urged him to do it again. He didn't complain and pressed his hips harder against me and we both let out loud moans.

He kissed my lips roughly and licked them. I parted my mouth and his tongue immediately entered my mouth. I lifted my hips into his and made Joe gasp. My hands traveled down his back and landed on his butt. I squeezed his butt and his hand stated massaging my left breast.

His hands left my body and he sat up. I watched Joe try to unbuckle his belt and then it clicked. We shouldn't be doing this.

"Joe, don't. Stop," I said sitting up. I pushed him off me and stood up. I ran a hand through my messy hair and the other one rested on my hip. My back to Joe.

"I'm so sorry," I heard Joe said from behind. I turned around and looked him in the eyes. "I'm really really sorry G. This is my fault," he stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

"Joe, this is getting worse each time," I said in his arms.

"But we stopped and that's what matters," he said.

I sighed and walked out of his embrace. I fixed my hair and clothes. "I'll see you downstairs," I said and walked out of his room.

I helped Denise set up the table and finish cooking dinner. I started decorating the cake when Nick stepped into the kitchen.

"Something smells delicious," he said.

"Thanks," I said and Denise walked out of the kitchen.

Nick tried to dip his finger in the icing and I smacked his hand.

"No, no, no mister," I said holding up my index finger. He tried again and I smacked his hand again. The dipped his finger in the icing can and and put some on my nose. I repeated his actions and we were both giggling.

He put some more icing on my face and I did the same. We were spreading icing on each other's faces and giggling. Then Nick hugged me and I hugged him back. "I missed my best friend," he whispered in my ear.

"What a lovely view," I heard the sarcasm from the door. Nick and I pulled apart and he just left the kitchen. Joe walked to me and wrapped his arms around me. I walked out of his embrace.

"Joe, we were just having fun. Best friends moment," I said shaking my head.

"I don't trust him," he said and wrapped his arms around me again and I pulled away, again. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I lied. "I just need to get this icing off my face. I'm going to go wash my face," I said trying to leave the kitchen but he stopped me.

"Let me help you with that," he said smirking and started 'kissing', more likely licking my face. I pushed him away.

"I'm going to wash my face," I said and left him standing there in the kitchen.

After I washed my face I went to the guest room to change since I had brought my clothes here. And tried not to face Joe. I had successfully made it to the guest room without bumping into him. I heard a knock on the door and Joe asking if he could come in.

"I'm getting dressed, Joe."

"I can help you do that," I heard him say low and I could picture the smirk on his face.

"I'll be out in a minute. Why don't you go change?"

"Fine," I heard him sigh and leave.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I got dressed and put some make up on. I walked out of the room when it was time for people to start arriving. I walked down the stairs and into the living room and found Joe flopped down on the couch. He stood up when he saw me and walked to me. He embraced me in his arms and whispered in my ear, "you look beautiful."

"Thanks," I said and pulled away and sat down on the love seat. Joe sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"Giselle, what's wrong?" Joe asked me. I could tell he was irritated.

"Nothing," I said not looking at him.

"Giselle, look at me at least. Why are you so distant all of a sudden?"

I looked at him and simply said, "I'm not."

Joe sighed and stroked my cheek. "Is it because of what happened earlier?"

"No, everything's fine, Joe," I assured him.

"Giselle, don't lie to me," he said sternly. "Is it because of earlier?" I nodded. "Baby, just forget about it if you want okay. I won't because I enjoyed it and I don't regret it. I don't regret anything I do with you. We just made out, alright? Don't worry about it."

"I can't, Joe. Just think of what would've happened if I didn't stop you."

"But you did, alright? Just don't worry about it. I don't want you pushing me away," he said and gave me a sad smile.

I hugged him tight. "Okay. It just scares me how we're losing all our will power."

He stroked my hair. "Just stop worrying about it. Nothing happened. Let's just enjoy tonight. I need you on my side on this," he chuckled.

I looked up at him and kissed his lips. "I'm always on your side."

He smiled down at me and pecked my lips. "Thank God I have you. I love you sweetie."

"I love you, Joe."

Everybody arrived a few minutes later and we were currently having dinner. We were in the middle of eating when Joe put a hand on my thigh and I grabbed it and intertwined our fingers. He looked at me and I assured him it was a good moment.

Joe cleared his throat loudly and everybody turned their attention to him. He looked at me and I nodded.

"Everyone I have something to tell you. Well I think this was going to happen one day and I think the time has come," he paused and looked at me. I gave him a reassuring smile.

I watched as everyone's eyes widened and I knew what they were thinking. "Guys, relax we're not getting married." I watched them let out a breath in relief and I chuckled.

"Yet," Joe said looking at me and I caught my dad raising an eyebrow. "Anyway, what I wanted to say is, uhm I, well, I'm moving out. I already have two apartments chosen. I just have to decide for the best and then I'll buy it and move in," he finished.

Everyone congratulated him and Denise was watery eyed. "Two of my boys are leaving me," she said sadly. "But I'm proud of you both," she smiled.

Everyone was asking questions to Joe. When he was moving out, where were the apartments he had picked out, and such questions.

Then my dad had to speak, "Joseph, just so you know, my daughter's not visiting you in that little apartment of yours, alright? If you want to see her, then you come to our house," I blushed and slapped my forehead.

"Daddy," I whined and everyone chuckled.

Joe just look at him in disbelief. "Seriously sr?"

My dad laughed at Joe's reaction and shook his head. "She can visit you there. You just behave." Joe nodded and everyone went back to their own conversations.

Joe leaned down to whisper in my ear, "thank God you can visit me there. Now I'm not going to have to use the jacuzzi all alone," he kissed my ear and I hated him right then. I just wished nobody had seen me blush.

Everybody left after a while and I convinced my dad to let me stay the night. I went upstairs and took a quick shower and stepped into my pjs. I heard the door open and Joe stepped in.

"Sure you can come in," I said giggling.

"Do I really have to knock?" he asked me flopping down on bed next no me.

"Nah," I said and hugged him. "So, when are you going to start packing?"

"Tomorrow. I want to leave this place as soon as possible. I'm moving in this Friday," he smiled at me.

"Sweet. So you already decided for the apartment? Wich one is it?" I asked as I rubbed his bare chest.

"The one with the jacuzzi," he winked at me.

"Mmm," I climbed on top of him. "I like that."

He pulled me by my neck and kissed me passionately. "I'm more excited than you can imagine," he said and kissed me roughly.

I started leaving a trail of kisses down his bare tone chest and all the way back up. I kissed his lips and rolled on my back next to him.

"I love your choice," I giggled and kissed his lips. I pulled the covers on top of us and Joe wrapped his arms around me.

"Night, baby," I said. "I love you."

"Night. I love you, too."

And we both fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys I'm sorry it took me a while to update. It's just that my birthday was on Tuesday (same date as the WYLMITE video was released :] ) so I didn't have much time to update. Sorry.

Well, I like this chapter a lot. Hope you enjoy reading it :)

Please leave your comments guys. You have no idea what a single commet can do. I appreciate them all :)

I'll update some time these next few days. I have part of the next chapter already written because it was going to be in this one but it would've been too long and too many things would've happened in one single chapter. Hint hint: somebody wants to have a little fun in someone's new apartment ;)

If I get 10 comments I promise you I'll update this Friday or Thursday night :)

Thanks for reading. Much love

-Giselle