Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

Jacuzzi & Dress Shopping

So Joe had already bought his new apartment. He signed all the papers needed to be signed and moved in as soon as he could. He really was anxious to move out and even though he denied it, I knew it had something to do with the whole Nick thing. He had been pretty cautious and tryed not to do something that would make Joe mad. He tryed to put more effort into his relationship and I couldn't be happier for him and Nathaly.

Joe had already bought all the furniture for his appartment and let me decorate it as I wanted. And I quote 'you'll be living here anyway, so I want you to love your new home'. Yep, he still had that crazy idea of me moving in with him. But let me tell you, not going to happen. It wasn't because I didn't want to, but because it's a big step and seeing the lack of control lately from both of us, it wasn't such a good idea. But that didn't stop Joe from buying everything for two. When you walked into his apartment you'd really think he lives there with someone, that being me.

As for Kevin, the wedding was getting closer and closer. He was really happy, I could tell. And Danielle was too. They were absolutely perfect for each other. Invitations were already sent and we were all flying to New York for that. Nick and Joe were the best men. And of course, guess who was being a bridesmaid? Yes, me. Dani had been so nice to ask me to be a bridesmaid. We had really grown closer the past few months. So I have been helping her with everything. We just had to chose the dress and we were almost done. This whole thing had me wondering about my own wedding. What it would be like. Where? Mmm, the beach maybe. At night? Yeah, that'd be nice. Color? Flowers? Da-

"Hello? Giselle?" I was interrupted from my daydreaming by Joe shaking his hand in my face.

"Huh? What?" I asked. A confused look on my face.

"I asked if you wanted strawberries or chocolate chips in your pancakes," he said giving me a weird look.

"Oh, chocolate chips, please," I smiled at him.

He nodded and turned his back to me continuing preparing our breakfast. I had stayed the night helping Joe get settled. Yes I know, unbelievable how my dad let me stay. Anyway, I watched Joe continue cooking and continued daydreaming. It made me wonder, by looking at him now, will I marry him? Is it going to be every morning like this?With him making breakfast for the two of us, enjoying each others company and no distractions or interruptions? When is it going to be the right time for us?

The sound of the plate hitting the counter made me break my dreaming. Joe gave me another weird look and sat across from me in another stool.

"What have you been thinking about?" he asked.

"Uhm, nothing. Just what need to be done still for Kev's wedding," I said starting to eat my pancakes. "These are really good, babe."

Joe smiled proudly, "I'm glad you liked them. You know I could cook for you every day if you lived here with me," he said looking at my through his lashes.

I shook my head chuckling. "Joe, I told you already. I don't think it's a good idea. Besides, it'll make it better when we move in together when we get married," I instantly regreted saying that. I mean, I just said something a bit compromising, didn't I? What if he didn't think about that happening?

He nodded and smirked. "Good point."

That comment relieved me. We finished our breakfast and directed to his room. He started looking in his closet for whatever he wanted to change in. I walked into the bathroom to wash my teeth. When I came out I found a beautiful bikini laying on his bed.

I looked up at him and smirked. "What's this?"

I smirked back at me. "It's a bikini, sweetie."

"I know it's a bikini, Joe. This isn't mine."

"I bought it for you. Now put it on," he started hurrying me.

I just shook my head and directed to the bathroom chuckling. I knew what we were doing. One word: jacuzzi.

I stepped out of the bathroom and Joe wasn't in his room anymore. I directed myself to the jacuzzi and of course there he was. The lights in the room were off. The only light coming from the jacuzzi. It looked beautiful with the aqua glow in the room. I glanced at Joe and he took his shirt off. I stared at him just taking in his perfect body. I shook my head along with my thoughts hoping he hadn't seen me. That would be an ego boost for him. And he had had enough already.

He stepped into the jacuzzi and nodded his head urging me to come in. I stripped down my shorts and blushed at the feeling of Joe's eyes wandering all over my body. I quickly stepped into the jacuzzi and adjusted myself next to him.

"I really like it here, you know?" Joe said as he rested his head on the edge of the jacuzzi and closed his eyes.

"It's really nice. I wonder who decorated all of this. That person surely did an amazing job," I said trying to hide the smile forming on my lips.

A smile formed on Joe's lips and he opened one eye. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Thank you G. You did an amazing job," he whispered and intertwined our fingers over his stomach.

"You're welcome," I whispered back. "And thank you for letting me." Joe didn't respond and we just stayed like that a few minutes.

I started kissing down his jawline, letting my lips linger. Joe pulled me on his lap never opening his eyes. I rested my hands on his toned chest and started kissing down his neck. A few low moans left his mouth and I continued kissing his neck, switching to the other side. He started rubbing up and down my back. He rested one of his hands on my thigh and started rubbing it. He opened his eyes and brought my lips to his for a heated kiss. He traced the outline of my lips and I let him in. He explored my mouth and his hands became crazy. I pushed my hands into his hair and kissed him harder. I pressed me agaisnt him and groaned loudly. I smirked into the kiss and did it again. One of his hands cupped my breast and the other one rached for the knot of my bikini top.

I was about to stop him when someone else did it for me. "Joseph Adam Jonas! Stop right there!" we separated from each other an my eyes were wide open.

"Mom?" Joe asked grossed out. "What are you- how did you get in?"

"You left the door unlocked," Denise said and I could feel Joe mentaly slapping himself. "I came to pick Giselle up to go dress shopping with Danielle. I called you both and no answer. I knew something was going on. I can't believe you," Denise let out a breath.

By this moment Joe and I were already out of the jacuzzi. "Mom, nothing happened, alright?" Joe said frustrated.

"But what if I hadn't come in?" she said putting her hands on her waist.

"We would've stopped either way. We're not crossing the line, okay? Just give us some trust," Joe responded shaking his head.

I just stood there saying nothing. Great Giselle. Denise sighed and nodded. "Alright. But seriously, I need both of you to promise me you'll behave. I don't want you making any mistakes," Denise said with a softer look on her face.

"We promise. And it won't happen. Trust us," I said.

"Alright. Go change and I'll wait for you in the car," Denise said, about to leave the apartment. "In separate rooms, Joseph," she cleared and I could see Joe frown.

I chuckled and went to his room to get dressed. I walked into the leaving room to say bye to Joe. He stood up and embraced me in his arms. "Can I come?" he asked.

I chuckled, "of course not, Joe. See you tomorrow." I kissed his lips and left his apartment.

I climbed in Denise's car and she drove to Danielle's to pick her up. The whole ride was better than I expected. She didn't dig too much into what she saw earlier. Thank God.

Once we had picked Danielle up we drove to the designer's studio. We arrived shortly after and were immediately asigned to one of the assistants. Danielle was pretty excited, I could tell.

We looked through a lot of dresses and Dani picked up a few to try on. She looked gorgeous in every dress, but none seemed to be good enough.

We were curretly taking a break. Dani was exhausted from standing so long. We were offered a few drinks and I excused myself to go call Joe.

"Hey, baby. How's it going?" I heard Joe on the other line and I could hear him eating and the TV was on.

"Really good. Dani already tried on a lot of dresses. But she still haven't found the one," I replyed.

"Hmm, how much long do you think it's going to take you?"

"I don't know, really. And I think your mom wants to go buy her dress too. So I guess we still have a lot to do."

"Oh, alright. Just call me when you're done. I was thinking of taking you out to dinner tonight. Is that alright?"

"Sure, sounds perfect. You're picking me up?"

"Mhm. At seven. Fancy dinner. Gotta go baby, I love you."

"Okay, love you too," he hung up. Of course, I was hating 007 right now.

I put my phone away and looked at the dress in front of me. It was absolutely beautiful. Just like the one I pictured myself wearing at my own wedding. I grabbed it and showed it to Danielle.

"Why don't you try this one on? I kind of picture myself in this one for my wedding so I think you might like it," I said while showing it to Danielle and Denise.

"Why don't you try it on?" Danielle said excitedly.

"What? No," I shook my head laughing.

"Come on! Just for fun! Besides you said you picture yourself wearing it. Please," Dani pleaded.

"Ugh, alright," I said. I put on the dress and instantly loved it. It was really just how I pictured my dream dress. Danielle and Denise loved it too.

"Denise, are you okay?" I asked her because she looked like crying.

"Yes, yes. I was just thinking about the day you and my Joseph get married," she responded clapping her hands.

"Uhm, okay," I nervously laughed. "But that years far from happening. Don't worry."

Danielle changed the subject and I went to take off the dress. When I was done I found Danielle in other dress and tears pouring from her eyes. "This is the one," she whispered nodding. It was beautiful and Kevin was going to love it.

Denise paid for the dress and while she did I was talking with Dani. I told her about the dinner date I had with Joe tonight and she insisted we go to buy a dress. I refused but she convinced Denise so I had no choice.

We drove to this boutique Danielle loved and she and Denise started looking for a dress for me. They made me try a few dresses on. They both had good taste but if I was paying for and expensive dress it better be good.

I found a dress I loved. It was a halter neck dress. It was a beautiful red tone and fit me perfectly. Denise said I looked beautiful and insisted she'd buy it for me. When she went to pay for it Dani came to me and whispered in my ear, "you look really sexy. Joe's going to love it! Good look trying to keep his hands off you."

I looked at her and blushed. She just smiled back at me. Denise came back with the dress in her hands and I took it from her. Our day shopping was over and they dropped me off at my house to get ready.

I quickly went to my room and took a quick shower. When I stepped into my room I saw my phone flashing saying I had a new text.

Mom said you bought a beautiful dress. Can't wait to see you in it ;) Ill be there at 7. Love you..

I replyed quickly to Joe and went to put some makeup on. I blowdryed my hair making it go with its natural waves that Joe loved. I put my dress on and matching heels and shortly after the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to find a very handsome guy standing there with a single rose in his hand. I kissed his lips and grabbed the rose from him.

"Aw, thank you baby," I said and went to put it in water and then we walked to his car. Of course the gentleman Joe is opened the door for me.

We drove to the restaurant in a comfortable silence. That's what I love about Joe. How he makes me feel better that every other place in the world and he doesn't even have to say a word.

And it was all ruined when he decided to speak.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys I'm so sorry this took so long! I'm sorry! College just makes it impossible to update but I'm having a bit more time now.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's really long so I hope it makes it up for the lack of updates.

Please comment and subscribe. I appreciate every comment. I just love hearing from you, what you think so far and what you expect to happen or what you predict for the story :)

I'm thinking of starting a one shot lyrics contest. What do you think?

Again, sorry guys. Hope you enjoy it. Much love.

-Giselle