Status: Active. You comment, I update.

Please Be Mine

“Where were we?”

We were sitting against the headboard on my bed. Joe had his left arm around my shoulders and I had my left arm around his waist, my head under his chin. I had just remembered the most important person in my life. I still don’t know how I could forget about him. How could I have forgotten about his beautiful face, his chocolate brown eyes, his perfect smile, his gorgeous body?

I looked up at him and he looked down and smiled at me.

“Joe,” I started, “can I ask you something?”

“Of course, baby. What is it?” He said stroking my hair.

“You know, there are some things that just I don’t understand. Fist, if you all already knew me, why when I went to your house Kevin seemed like he didn’t know me?”

“Well, we all knew that you didn’t remember any of us, so we had to act like we didn’t know you. It was all planned. We thought that maybe if Kevin told you about being a fan and such, you could remember about the band.” Just then it clicked.

“The Jonas Brothers!”

“Yeah.”

“Oh God! I didn’t remember that! How has everything gone with it so far?”

He started to tell me everything about the band; how now they were on every cover of every magazine, how they had interviews every day, how they are the teen phenomenon, how girls drool over them, and such.

“Wow, I can’t believe I missed all that. I’m such a bad girlfriend Joe. How could I forget about you? I didn’t keep my promise.” I had promised Joe, when The Jonas Brothers started, that I would be there always by him supporting and cheering him.

“Don’t ever say that. You are the best baby.” He said cupping my face with his right hand and stroking my cheek with his thumb.

“Thanks.” I whispered and leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips.

I sat up and grabbed the box that was still on my bed and put it on my lap.

“Hey Joe.”

“Yeah?” He asked sitting crisscrossed by my side, his left elbow on his knee resting his head on his hand.

“Can you help me remember what all this stuff is from? I mean, if you know what all this stuff is.”

“Sure baby. This,” He said grabbing the little transparent plastic bag full with seashells, “this is from our first date, our date at the beach. You wore a white beautiful dress that I loved. We were walking by the shore, the waves crashing on our feet and suddenly the wind blew up your dress.” He said chuckling.

“So that’s why you told me it reminded you of something.”

“Yeah, and that’s why I took you to the beach, too. Anyways, while we walked you would pick up every seashell that you’d see and give it to me to carry them, and then I got one of them engraved, and-”

“Wait, you took me to the beach because our first date was at the beach?”

“Yep, I thought maybe you would remember. It was all exactly the same as the first one.”

“Aww,” I said and gave him a peck. “And what’s this?” I asked taking a movie ticket out of the box.

“Let me see.” He took the ticket from me. “Oh! This is from the time I took you to the movies and when the movie ended neither of us knew what had happened.”

“Why?”

“Because,” He started, removing the box from my lap and putting it on the floor by my bed along with the rest of the things; “we kept doing this.” He finished and kneeled in front of me putting his hands on each side of me and leaned in and started kissing me. I felt the butterflies explode in me. I felt the electricity rush. I rested my hands on the back of his neck and he leaned more making me rest my back full on the bed. I tugged on the hair on the back of his neck making him groan.
“I love you,” He said, “so much.”
“I love you too baby.”
He put his right hand on my cheek. I felt something wet run along my lips and opened my mouth letting him in as he removed his hand from my cheek and started rubbing my side. Our tongues battled together. I was enjoying this lot but we abruptly broke apart when we heard the door open and then a scream. But before we completely separated he whispered to me, “You don’t have idea how much I missed this.”

“OMG! OMG!” I saw her skipping on my door. I glared at her. Thanks for interrupting my happy moment. See, I told you she never knocks!

Joe and I sat up and I straighten my blouse. Nathaly run to both of us and hugged us super tight.

“I am so happy for you!” She said. “See, I told you dude.” She said to Joe. I gave her a confused look.

“You know him?” I asked her and she started cracking up. “I’m serious.” She stopped laughing.

“You really don’t know?” She asked and I nodded. She was standing next to Joe, who was sitting on my bed.

“Well your cousin here,” Joe started putting his arm around her waist which made my eyes wide a lot, “babe calm down.” Joe chuckled letting go of her waist. “She’s my best friend!” He said grinning and pushing her belly lightly.

“Oh!” I said and felt my face flush red of embarrassment.

“Aww, Joe you made her blush.” She said ruffling his hair. “I’ll leave you two alone. I can wait. Besides, I guess I interrupted something.” She said laughing and getting out of my room.

I turned to Joe and he was smirking at me. He stood up and walked to my door.

“Where are you going?” I asked pouting.

He then closed the door, turned around and looked at me smirking.

“Where were we?” He said approaching me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love people, so leave comments.

Ideas? I'd love to hear them. That way I can write something that you'd like to read :)

Comments = Updates :)