To the End of Sweet Revenge

Believe What You Want

Dakota’s POV

In bed with Frank I’d realised that I couldn’t take my game to far, I wasnt here to hurt anyone besides Gerard, to me he was the only one that needed to suffer not Frank nor Coco.

Frank looked at me with his cheesy grin. “Dakota what’s up?”

“Nothing” I said as I brushed my fingers up his tattooed chest.

He looked towards me as I now leant over him so that my body was against his and closed the curtain to give is privacy where as I closed it my eyes locked with Gerard’s as I gave him a filthy glare.
I could see that Frank’s mind was working over time and in a way I kind of felt sorry for him.

“Dakota what are you doing?” Frank whispered.

“What do you want me to do Frankie?” I said with a smile.

He was unsure of what to say and went quiet, moving closer I made sure our lips were inches apart but at the same time made a point that I wouldn’t be kissing him as I was not going to become a home wrecker as well.

“Frankie tell me about Gee why’s he so sad?”

“Gee’s not sad?” Frank replied.

“But he is, he told me about this girl who was so mean to him, I mean how could people be like that” I said as I ate my own words.

“Oh your talking about the stupid bitch Eliza, always talking about herself, just with Gee for fame and in the end it got her know where, she use to put him down and make him feel worthless and he took it especially after he thought he was in love with her. But then somehow out of the blue he told us he had broken the engagement off. Never talked about it after then, though I’m sure he talked to his brother Mikey” Frank said “How come you wanna know anyway?”

“I just feel bad for him that’s all and I wanna see if I can make it better.”

But really thinking I only wanted to make it worse and if that meant I’d need to get to Gerard on a deeper level then I was willing to do it, Like they say breaking hearts is never fun nor having them broken but I was gonna make sure with every inch of strength I had I was going to enjoy breaking Gerard’s.

Frank stared at me, he had given me all the info I needed but it seemed that he was in the mood for something, I couldn’t let this go any further and I wouldn’t.

“You like Gee don’t you?” Frank asked.

“What makes you say that?”

“I don’t know your asking questions about him, I guess...he’s a great guy my best friend, my brother from another mother.”

Dakota giggled and planted a soft kiss on Frank’s lips. “Frankie I swear you come out with the most random things, now go to sleep”

“No” he replied as he started to tickle me as I let shrills of laughter out, I could feel that this was going to make Gerard jealous and I hoped it did.

Gerard’s POV

Watching her close the curtain I could feel jealousy rage through my body, why I don’t know maybe I actually liked her, she was different to any other girl I’d met, certainly not someone to take my shit which I respected and on a physical level she was gorgeous. And I could tell she was intelligent.

But still at the same time, if she liked me back like she’d shown me earlier today, why was she now not talking to me?

I had no idea and it kind of hurt not understanding and cause I was trying to analyse the situation it was only making it worse especially as I had no answers.

Hearing the shrills of laughter, I had no idea what Frank and Dakota were doing and I didnt want to know, I just hoped Frank did cause he had Jamia and to have a one nighter would cause pain for all.

Going to my journal I decided to draw my frustration out, not paying attention to time a little later on after the laughing had stopped and then the talking which I couldn’t hear along with what I heard were moans, I saw the curtain open and Dakota get out of the bunk where she crept to the sink and poured herself a glass of water.

Looking at her I was seething, I knew what she’d done or so I thought and I didnt understand, was everyone woman on earth hell bent on making me feel miserable especially when I felt I liked them.