To the End of Sweet Revenge

You Never Learn

Dakota's POV

Gerard looked towards me as I stood there waiting for a response. I could feel that he was trying to figure out what was going on.

I started to walk away when I could feel finger’s trace down my arm. “Wait” he whispered.

Looking towards him I smiled.

Gerard got up from where he was standing and placed his hand in mine, butterflies instantly took over and I became nervous, I wasnt ready for this type of closeness. Moving towards the back of the bus we both walked in to the studio and closed the door.

Instantly we could hear movement and the loud whisper of Frank “There so gonna get it on.” Which made me crack a smile, but looking towards Gerard he was still studying the situation.

That’s one thing I had worked out with him was that he liked to be in control and know how to handle the situation rather then being surprised. It was cute but I wasnt going to let it get to me.

Pumping myself up I knew I was better then that, with one thought in mind I continued on my way for destruction.

“So Dakota what?”

“I wanna say...um sorry for the way I acted last night...I was drunk not that it was an excuse and what you done was so nice. Will you forgive me?” I asked as I looked towards him seriously with hurt in my eyes, trying to show him that I was indeed genuine (when actually I wasnt, it was all part of my game).

“What you said last night was hurtful” Gerard replied.

“I know and I wanna say I’m sorry, I like you Gerard something about you, I just cant get enough of you.”

“I like you to Dakota” Gerard replied.

Just what I needed to hear, I had the idiot right where I needed him to be at this stage, this was gonna be bigger and better then I ever possibly imagined

Smiling towards him I lent in and gave him a soft peck on the cheek. “So we are ok?’ I whispered.

“Yeh we are?”He replied as he done the unexpected.

Grabbing on to my body he pulled me in closer so that I could feel his against mine, as he brushed my hair out of my face with his fingers he traced along my jaw line, the butterflies had returned in full force. I needed to get out I couldn’t breathe.

Being this close was too much for me but at the same time I was frozen in time unable to move anywhere as he moved his head closer.

Before I knew what was coming his lips crash in to mine as he kissed me with a soft but yet passionate kiss. Pulling away I looked at him unable to say anything. Out of all people this wasnt meant to be happening to me. I HATED him, not like him.

Gerard looked at me unsure of what to say. “Ahh...sorry!” he muttered.

“It’s ok” I said as I tried to regain my composure and insert in my brain why I was doing this.

Leaning in again I made the first move, placing my hand around his waist I pulled him closer to me so that my body was against his yet again. Tingles were running through my body. Shaking my head this wasnt good. Leaning in I looked in to his hazel eyes as our lips met again.

I couldn’t contain myself, I felt like I needed more, his kiss was so soft but yet sensual at the same time.

Finally after a few long more kisses I’d had enough, emotions for me were running over drive and I was feeling a sense of that I could really like him.

Snapping out of it my BIG game had now started, it would start off slowly but then there would be that big bang and Gerard would once and for all know what true pain was.

Leaving the back studio as I opened the door, I noticed Coco tumble over Frank who was already on the floor laughing his ass off, Jay and Mac looked towards me with warm smiles. That I could tell they were proud of me especially Jay for finally letting go of my revenge that I felt towards Gerard.

Which for her wasnt the truth I’d only made it worse and was continuing to go down the path of destruction..

Eventually we made it to Woodlands where I got off the bus and lit a cigarette before I was ushered to the revolution stage for a warm up where before getting on, Jay came up to me.

“Dakka’s I’m happy you and Gee have made up.”

“Thanks Jayana” I said choking on the words I’d just said.

As she looked at me I used my arms to block my face thinking she was going to hit me. But rather she looked at me so sweetly and said.

“I’ll let that one fly lil butterfly.” And with that she walked off to the stage area where she grabbed her guitar and started to practice.

Finishing our set we had a couple of hours before we would hit the stage for real, I’d decided to hang with all the girls as it seemed that I’d been so caught up in Gerard I had no idea what was going on in their lives.

The first thing the four of us did was scope out some of the other bands, see what they were up to. It was pretty boring and the only thing I had on my mind was Gerard, which in a way was a good thing but I couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss that we’d shared.

It started to get me to think whether I should continue on with my little plan, but as I thought I was that far deep in it now I couldn’t stop, it was like a drug pushing me along till I got that full high effect and for that it would be seeing Gerard crumble.

Back at the MCR bus Coco and I were sitting outside talking when I could see Gerard walking up to us, automatically I made sure my body changed, with eyes of guilt. I stared towards him as his smile turned in to a serious face.

Coco had no idea what was going on and looked at Gerard with a heartfelt expression having no idea what she really was on about.

Today’s lesson for Gerard was guilt and what it truly felt like, to make things not seem how they truly were.

Jay’s POV

Finding something to do was rather boring as we weren’t one of the bigger bands no one today had booked us for any interviews, we were all still trying to find out feet, Though I was rather happy with how the festival was coming along at more and more shows we done, people were starting to know our music and know who Landslide was as well.

Which in it self was pretty exciting as we were finally getting recognition for the blood and sweat we had gone through to be the band that we were today. We weren’t pushovers and nor were we going to be.

Looking at Dakota’s laptop I decided to surf the net, myspace all my friends back home and let them know what was going on and how I was having a ball. After I done that I had no idea what to do so decided to close everything down, where upon closing it a word document popped up.

Glancing at the title it stated destruction of misery, thinking nothing of it more then lyrics maybe Dakota had started to write, I kept reading it until I saw the name Gerard.

All of sudden everything jolted in my body, Dakota wasnt over her game of revenge, it had only just started.