To the End of Sweet Revenge

Any Other Way

Dakota’s POV

Having left Texas Gerard and I hadn’t really spoke beside the odd smile here and there, days had passed so quickly that we were still on the MCR bus now heading to West Palm Beach in Florida from Charlotte in North Carolina.

The peace and quiet was nice though I was constantly getting filthy looks from Jay and it felt like she was always watching over me, so the past few days I had been dormant. And just left the torture for Gerard of being silent, I could feel his little mind would be working over time and I hoped he was suffering for it.

It was once evening again a little after 10 pm and we being Landslide and MCR were back on the bus just chilling not looking forward to the 10 hour drive but thinking about it I had decided to sleep most of it, being silent to Gerard I think was better as he had no idea what I was thinking besides that I must hate him, well I kind of hoped so.

Deep down I could feel that there was something there and it was scary.

Looking over at Coco I could see her stuffing a whole bunch of gummi bears in her mouth trying to talk it was so funny that I actually cracked a smile and started to laugh.

“Coco what you doing?”

“Hmpf arfg” Coco replied really having no idea what she had just said.

Rather I grabbed a hair brush trying to throw it at Coco but it narrowly missed her and hit Frank in the face who was in the midst of eating a bunch of skittles, where as it collided with his face the skittles spilled out of his mouth like a colourful waterfall.

Instantly he got up and tackled me to the ground, or really the carpeted floor of the bus where I landed with a loud thud.

With his hands he started to tickle my belly which made me burst in to a fit of giggles and as I was laughing so much I kicked him in the groin which was by accident but yet so funny as he bowled over in pain, clutching his family jewels.

Getting up of the floor I crouched down beside him. “Aww Frankie I’m so sorry”

“Ouch it burns” Frank started to yell while everyone else stood around laughing.

Catching eye contact with Gerard I quickly gazed over him and smile and the smile is returned though you can still see his eyes racked with guilt.

Getting up I walk to where my bunk is to get changed, closing the curtain, I start to undress when all of sudden the curtain opens and I have two eyes on me belonging to Jay.

Looking at me she quickly opens her mouth and hisses “Have you told him?”

“No” I whisper back.

“Dakota you have to and I mean now.”

“Jay I cant, I’m over it” I reply lying.

“That’s not the point he has a right to know why you were being a bitch and still are, we can all see it and to be honest I’m sick of it, yes I’m your friend but I cant allow you to destroy someone who is innocent, If he had truly done something to you, I’d be all for it...But seriously you both were arseholes only you’ve taken it so much further especially in leading him on.”

“Jay, Please just drop it, he doesn’t need to know what wont hurt him.”

“I cant believe you Dakota, I love you like a sister but this side of you I really don’t know, you’re a different person” Jay snapped.

What she was saying was hurting but I could see the truth in it all but just wasnt willing to acknowledge the truth.

“Please Jay I will tell him tomorrow I promise” that was bull I just needed to buy some time.

“Fine” She snapped as huffed off back to the front of the bus allowing me to finally get changed.

Jay’s POV

it was truly hurting me that I couldn’t believe a single word out of Dakota’s mouth, I wanted to but I could feel it in her voice and from her the look on her face that she was not going to say anything and really I couldn’t allow it.

Gerard had become a friend and though I loved Dakota with all my heart like a sister I knew that Gerard deserved better and not to feel like he was pathetic or a stupid person, he deserved some happiness and with Dakota if I didnt say anything I could see it only getting worse.

I knew Dakota had demons but she couldnt unleash them, she had done so well in keeping them in and trying to remove them from her life and it needed to stay like that.

Walking up to Gerard who was sitting on the sofa in his own little world drawing in his journal, while Dakota was still getting changed.

Leaning over I whispered in to his ear “Gerard can I have a word with you?”

(Sorry it’s a little short, please comment tell me what you think? hope you guys are liking it)