To the End of Sweet Revenge

Live my life alone

Dakota's POV

Running was what I was best at. Inside I was feeling helpless but worst then that I needed a release. To be free, for my pain to finally succumb to an end.

Tears were streaming down my face like a broken water hydrant. Wiping them away with my hand I stood still wanting to take everything in that had occurred.

To me I felt like my life was doomed as I was sure Jay was spilling everything about what I had planned which to me was going to make everything worse and more complicated as I was certain that if Gerard found out I'd feel his wrath.

Glancing around Coco and Mac were standing beside me each not knowing what to say.

“Dakota are you ok?” Mac asked.

Looking directly at her I had no words but felt anger towards her.

Rather Coco interrupted. “Mac what's going on with Jay?”

“Ahh…She said that Dakota was being selfish, wouldn’t really tell me.”

By now my anger was rising and I wanted more answers “Then why were you both being distant from me, going in Bambi instead of being on the tour bus?” I snapped.

“Well…I wanted to go on Bambi cause being around all the guys were driving me insane and I needed some space and then Jay wanted to join me, but honest she wouldn’t tell me anything…I swear” Mac replied defending her self.

Hearing what Mac had to say my anger rose only this time it was for Jay, I couldn’t believe one of my friends was being like this, yes I knew that I wasn't in the place to really judge as what I was planning on doing to Gerard was far worse.

Trying to regain my composure I looked around for Gerard thinking maybe he would have followed but could see that he was no where to be seen, he was the only thing on my mind and I couldn’t have him finding out but at the same time I knew it was too late.

Gerard's POV

Staring at Jay she had started to crying, she looked frustrated at the point Dakota had run off and I myself was starting to get worried as she hadn’t returned. Looking at Jay I spoke.

“Jay what’s going on?”

She looked towards me with her eyes all puffy and red.

“It’s Dakota, she's gone crazy” Jay stammered to say.

“Jay I think she's fine” I replied calmly.

“That's an act… Dakota is here to destroy you and she isn’t gonna stop till she has.” Jay muttered as she took a swig of the alcohol she had in her hand. “She will hurt you Gerard,
that's a guarantee…Dakota, is on a war path to make you suffer”

I wasn’t sure what to think, especially as there was alcohol involved and I knew from experience what difference that could make especially when you thought everything was right, however I was intrigued in what Jay had to say I just didn’t know if I could believe her.

“Jay why don’t I take you back to the bus.”

“NO!” she stammered as she started to walk off. Not wanting to pursue anything further, I let her go and rather went to look for Dakota as I knew that we would have to leave soon to head to our next destination.

Walking around the grounds I started to look for Dakota, seeing her with Mac and Coco I walked over where it looked as though Dakota had calmed down and the tears had finally stopped, when she saw me she instantly looked up and became stiff like she was frightened I was going to do something.

“Dakota…are you ok?” I asked concerned.

Hearing my voice she seem to ease up a little bit and replied. “Yeh I'm ok” with a soft voice.

Walking closer to her she looked up and down.

“What happened?” I asked.

Dakota started to look at me with sad eyes, it was though she was becoming distant yet again and all I wanted to do now was hold her and tell her it would be ok, I wanted to know her side of the story but at the same time we really needed to get going if we wanted to make it to the next destination.

“We have to go?” I said while looking directly at Dakota who smiled and walked over to me where she slid her arm in with mine, Mac and Coco followed behind us. On the bus I looked around and hadn’t noticed Jay anywhere. Staring at Bob I asked. “Has Jay come on the bus?”

“Nah..Jeff came and said something about Bambi.”

Out the corner of my eye I couldnt help but notice Dakota snicker, I had really no idea what the problem was between them and when Jay was on her rave bout Dakota wanting to destroy me, it did start to make me think, but I never thought and don’t feel that she would be that type of person. Slowly she was letting me get to know her and I was fine with that.

But in the back of my mind I had a niggling feeling that there could have been some truth to what Jay had to say but at the same time I felt I needed to give Dakota the benefit of the doubt, Jay had been drunk and really could have been saying anything.

Personally I knew what that was like especially after how many times I’d been drunk and the shit that had come out of my mouth. I’d been a fool but had also learnt from my past and cleaned myself up.

Dakota walked past me and smiled. “Gee can I sleep with you tonight?’ She asked ever so softly.

“Sure” I replied.

Before I knew it she had walked back to the bunk area and gotten in to my bunk.

Dakota’s POV

I feel like I’m running blind and I cant explain...All I want is that sweet relief, the kind where pain doesn’t hurt but everything seems so unexpected. That I feel I’ll never get there.

Thoughts are running rampant through my mind as though they will never leave resurfacing to make me suffer for an eternity. Cuddling in to the blanket which covered my near naked body besides my panties.

Tonight I wanted to give Gerard a little more, even after all the crap I was going through with Jay I still in the back of my mind needed Gerard to suffer, thinking about it maybe he was going to be my sweet relief.

Not long after Gerard got in to the bunk wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of blue boxer briefs, feeling his skin against me was intoxicating and I could feel he was feeling the same especially as he brushed his finger’s against my breast not realizing I had no top on.

Looking intently in to his eyes they felt so warm and welcoming and wished I could be swept up by them, I was captured by his stare, but my plan was still there and I still needed to destroy Gerard to teach him a lesson on how to suffer.

“Dakota...you have no top on.”

“I know” I whispered.

Running my finger’s through his black hair, I continued to look intently in to his hazel eyes as I soaked up his beauty. Within the confined space of the bunk it was hard to move but I made sure we had some type of room.

I needed to be in control but at the same time Gerard was also a domineering person as well and with us who knew what could and would happen.

I felt I needed this for me, but it was also in my plan to have him truly fall for him so as then I could still crush him when I felt I needed too.

Leaning over, Gerard traced my lips with his tongue, slowly bringing his lips down to meet mine. Sliding his tongue into my mouth, he deepened the kiss. Eventually wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me in closer.

With the curtain closed and everyone still awake we had privacy but at the same time all you could hear was the tv and laughing.

Slowly I pulled his shirt over his head. Taking his hands in mine, I placed them over my breasts where his fingers gently pinched my nipples. It was getting me on and I wanted so much more of his love regardless of how I truly felt about him.

Gerard’s POV

Seeing Dakota almost naked in my bed was driving me wild, I needed to feel her body. Everything I had been thinking about had gone away and I only had one thought, Knowing everyone was only a couple of metre’s away made it all the more exciting.

Rolling her over so I was now hovering over her I started softly with my tongue and worked my way down her naked torso, with soft kisses I made it all the way down to the elastic of her panties..Where I just wanted to pull them off.

But Dakota must have been thinking ahead of time as I could feel her hand slide down my side where she slipped her panties off and tugged at my boxers to get them off, where they were kicked to the side of the bunk.

Rubbing against her I could feel my member harden as she quietly spread her legs apart. Moving in closer to her I could feel her soft breathing against my next, Slowly I started to enter her where I felt a slight resistance but then warm and pleasure. Not able to help my self I moaned as did Dakota.

I was sure everyone could hear us but I was too caught up in Dakota to even care.

Purposefully I thrusted in to very slowly, just slightly slower than she would have liked, as she was pushing her hips up to meet mine, encouraging me I could tell to hasten the pace.
Kissing her as her arms circled my waist and wondered to my ass, she began pulling me in to her faster, her nails slightly scratching my ass.

As our tongues searched for each other they finally met where we kissed harder and more passionately.

Feeling her tighten around me was giving me heightened pleasures and from our slow them it was getting faster and tighter.

Hearing her moan my name only made what I felt worse. “Ooohhh Geeeaaarrrddd” she purred in to my ear.

Her hips began to twitch, bucking gently against me. Beginning to kiss her neck, biting gently, then a little rougher. She pressed into me hard, feeling me stimulate her with my thumb, and filling her up on the inside at the same time, she was coming, pressing hard into me twitching, spasming, clamping onto my shaft so hard and tight.

I couldn’t take it another minute as I began to come, too.

Trailing kisses across her shoulder, up her neck, I kissed her earlobe. Moving my hand (which had helped to bring her to such a hard orgasm) to her face and smoothed back her hair. Kissing her cheek once more and speaking.

“That was wow...I’m falling for you Dakota and hard.”

As I pressed my finger across her lips to silence her. There was no need for her to speak, for I felt I had known for a long time how she felt. I wanted her to enjoy the moment. She held me tight.

Dakota’s POV

I wanted to speak so badly but was afraid my voice would fail, I’d heard them words before but never had I wanted to hear them so badly from Gerard.

My mind was going insane on how I felt, it was like there was a war, once side was saying open your heart and fall, where as the other was just destroy Gerard...he deserves it.

Trying to take control of my thoughts it was of no use I was truly condemned, to lead a suffering life. The demons would be unleashed and Gerard would be the guinea pig.

This part of my plan was working he was falling for me and right now I needed to concentrate on the situation at hand, to leave Gerard reeling, to break his heart where he would suffer.

(WOW this is a real long Chapter for me :-p please comment and tell me what you think, Hope your enjoying)