To the End of Sweet Revenge

Helpless When she Smiles

Dakota’s POV
Opening my eyes I was shocked to feel that the bus was actually moving. Instantly I got up to see everyone bar Jay on the bus.

As I moved closer Gerard looked towards me and motioned for me to come where he was.
Walking over as everyone continued to talk I placed myself in Gerard's lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist while whispering in to my ear. "Did you sleep well?"

Leaning my head backwards I made sure our lips met and ended with a lingering kiss.
I wanted to let him know that I was ok. Everyone was in the midst of doing their own thing.

Ray was beating Mac at guitar hero ans Coco was talking to Bob about drums and different
types where as Frank was busy watching Ray and Mac.

"Come on guys…let me play" Frank whinged.

Both ignored him which in away I felt sorry for him but still at the same time it was laughable however I was too caught up in what Gerard was doing and actually enjoying his company.

Rubbing my back it was actually stimulating and not in the sexual type of way, it was more relaxing and I was finally able to breathe without having so much tension in my life.

“That feels soo good” I whispered.

“Good...I want you to relax” Gerard replied.

This had now caught Frank’s attention and he looked on at Gerard and I as we continued on in our own little world.

“You guys need to get a room” Frank spoke.

“Aww Frankie are you jealous?” I replied as I made a funny face sticking my tongue out.

“No way” Frank stammered to say.

Frank went back to being bored while Gerard and I started to once again whisper to each other.

“Did you wanna talk about what happened?”

“Not really...I don’t really remember what happened” I replied though having every idea what the dream or thought’s were about.

At this stage I just wasnt ready to share as it would show a sign of weakness and I was determined to be strong. I needed to be for myself. My life was slowly crumbling around myself and there was nothing I could do to stop it and if there was I really didnt see a point in stopping it.

Gerard sighed. I could see that he wanted to let me in, but I had my barriers up and right now I didnt think I’d be able to let them down regardless how relaxed I was.

What had happened to me was a tremendous bourdon for anyone to have to live with and there were days when I didnt think about it. But then there were the days that was the only thing that plagued my mind.

“Dakota why wont you open up to me?” Gerard asked as Coco and Mac turned around hearing what he said.

“Gee I really cant talk about it, you wouldn’t understand” I answered trying to close the subject but it was to of no avail.

“Come on Dakota it truly cant be that bad” Gerard said trying to reassure me that everything would be ok.

“No Gee..I wont talk about it, it’s my past” I replied as I got up off his lap and walked over to the sink where I found a glass and smashed it in to the sink, I could feel everyone looking at me, but I didnt care the memories were resurfacing. I’d asked him to stop but he couldn’t, the pain was too much

I couldn’t relive it again, this was too much for me.

Gerard’s POV

Seeing Dakota like this I truly wasnt sure what to do, rushing over to her to make sure she was ok. She physically pushed me away and told me to get fucked.

This was the side of Dakota that I hated seeing when she wouldn’t let me in to help her, turning to Coco and Mac for help. They looked on helplessly not sure of what to say, in a way also shocked at Dakota’s antics.

“Dakota it’s ok” I said hoping she would calm down.

I could see her start to crumble as the tears started to flow freely from her beautiful face, All I wanted to do was take her in my arms and hold on to never let go. There was so much pain there in her face and not knowing what was causing this was making it yet more difficult.

“It’s never gonna be ok” She screamed with fury.

“Dakota what is it please?” I asked trying to plead with her.

“Everything, it’s everything” She muttered.

Turning to Coco I asked.”What’s going on?”

Coco looked on wanting to answer but held back feeling like it wasnt her place to speak, but right now I didnt care I needed to know and with Frank and the rest of the guys looking on I knew that they were just as anxious as me.

“Please Dakota it’s ok, we are all here for you.”

“No your not...No one is here, just me in a cold empty place” Dakota replied looking spaced out.

Walking up to her yet again I grabbed hold of her, trying to get her to see it was me. “Please Dakota...I - I love you, tell me what’s wrong?”

With in an instant she looked up at me with her big blue eyes, as the tears still fell down her face. “You l-l-lov-e-e-e me?”

“Yeh Dakota and I’m not ashamed to say it, getting to know you these few weeks has been so different and I want more. But at the same time I need you to open up...Let me in.”

“I cant...you will only get hurt”

“No one is gonna hurt me nor you babe...” I responded.

It was so confusing see her like this, like she was speaking in riddles and I didnt know how to handle the situation.

“Dakota...tell him” Mac urged.

“Yeh Dakka...you will feel better” Coco replied.

Instantly Dakota’s mood changed yet again as she pulled out of my grasp and looked towards her friends angrily. “Don’t tell me what’s right for me, and you Gerard all high and mighty, you wanna know well here it is” Dakota yelled.

“Dakota please calm down” I begged.

Rather she looked on with such pain and anger in her eyes and then she started to speak.