To the End of Sweet Revenge

Your acting like you don’t know

Deciding on what to wear was easy, all I had was a pair of bikini’s my black skirt and a black singlet, so I put them on with a pair of heels.

Straightening my brown hair I put it up in a pony tail and placed my eyeliner on, I didnt want to seem like I was dressing up but at the same time I didnt wanna look like trash either.
So ready to go I looked at all the girls especially Coco who had put on her MCR t-shirt with some black skinnies and flip flops, such a teenie it made me cackle inside.

Leaving the bus we could already hear some music playing, trying to listen to it. I couldn’t make the words out but started to hum along to the rift of the guitar, walking to the MCR tour bus Coco bolted inside on a mission to try and get as many photo’s and autographs as possible.

Walking on with Jay and Mac we all looked around to see Coco sitting next to Frank just staring at him, Bob walked over and handed us all a drink, which I happily took a mouth full of, Sitting down on a spare sofa I found myself sitting next to Gerard Way...Damm he was hot in real life I just wanted to poke him to make sure it wasnt a dream but I kept my thought’s to myself.

I could feel that he was looking at me but I still had nothing to say “So are you excited to be on tour?” he asked.
Turning so I could see his face properly I opened my mouth to speak “Ahh..yeh I am this is our first ever tour and I cant wait to get out on stage and perform.”
He just nodded while he took a sip of his drink. I had nothing absolutely nothing. Getting up I went outside to have a smoke. I needed it my nerves were building up inside of me and for some strange reason I was nervous.

So standing outside smoking away I felt a hand on my shoulder, automatically my senses were heightened and I done what I thought I never had the strength to do, grabbing the hand that was on me I twisted it and smashed the person that was behind me in to the bus where all you could hear was a loud bang (I guess that’s what happens when you take self defence classes).

Finally looking around I was shocked when I saw who it was “Oh shit I’m so sorry” I said trying to help him up but rather I got hostility “Get the fuck away from me.”
“Look I’m sorry Gerard I didnt know it was you” I retorted back.
“You’re a crazy bitch stay the fuck away from me” he yelled getting even angrier.

By now my defence mechanism had kicked in and I was getting pissed, Who did he think he was anyway I was trying to apologise and he wouldn’t let me. Well screw him I thought “Hope it hurt ya big sook” I yelled at him as I kicked him in the leg and stormed back on to the bus to have a drink and calm my nerves down.

Mac could see that I was stressed by the way I guzzled down the beer, Whispering in o my ear she asked “What’s wrong?.”
“I accidentally hurt Gerard and when I tried to apologise the stupid dick went all marcho like you’re a crazy bitch blah blah blah, so I kicked him in the leg the big sook.”
“Wow...now who has balls.” Mac said with a giggle “Is he ok though?.”

I started to wonder if I had hurt him but it quickly left my mind “Don’t know don’t care” I said as I walked over to Coco who was still talking to Frank.

“Hey there” I said with a giggle looking at Frank who had a facial expression to show he was actually enjoying Coco’s company.
“Dakka where have you been?” Coco exclaimed.
“Just chilling.”
“So Coco was telling me that you have named your tour bus ‘Sponge Bob’?” Frank said while bursting it to a fit of giggles.
“Ahh...I guess so” I said not really having any idea what to say.

The night grew on the alcohol just flew, I had found myself mainly talking to Frank and Ray, Don’t get me wrong bob was nice and all but we really didnt have anything in common, where as Ray and I started to talk about the logistic’s of a tour, from tuning equipment to recording. It was great and I felt I was learning so much.

Where as for Gerard from what I had seen he hadn’t told anyone about what I done, but I knew he kept staring at me so I decided to play his game and gave him dagger’s the rest of the night.

Coco was the first to pass out which was nothing unusual, By then we decided to call it a night, Mac and Jay carried Coco and I said good bye. Not seeing Gerard I walked out the bus where I saw him having a smoke in the dark and just staring at me.

I couldn’t help my self I knew what I was gonna say was mainly the alcohol talking but I didnt care, Walking over I spoke “I know I’m attractive but when you look at me it gives me the creeps.”

He took another inhale of his cigarette and blew it in my face “Dakota is it? Don’t flatter yourself to much.”

The comment made my blood boil, I’d have loved to have slapped him in the face but I knew to refrain myself.
“Whatever you stupid fuck” I muttered knowing he could hear me but before he had a chance to reply I had already walked off back to Sponge Bob.

PHOTO'S FROM THE PARTY
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
Image
Image

*please comment on my story* comments = <3