To the End of Sweet Revenge

Knickers and all

Getting on the bus I went straight to my bunk where I fell asleep with the thought’s of Gerard haunting my mind of how my idol, a person I had looked up to musically was a complete JERK, just thinking of him made me angry.

Waking the next morning and slowly opening my eyes, I looked up to see two brown eyes staring at me before I had a chance to say anything, a hand covered my mouth with a voice speaking “Shh...please be quiet”

Finally the hand disappeared and I slapped Frank in the leg where he whined in pain.
“What the fuck was that for, How come your on our bus anyway?” I asked looking directly at him and watching him rub his leg where I had just slapped it.
“I was bored, the guys are asleep so I thought I’d come and say hi.” he replied whispering.

He was to adorable to be angry at, getting out of my bunk and not caring if Frank saw me in my singlet and bikini bottoms. I walked over to the kitchen area and made myself a hot cup of coffee. “You want one?” is aid asking Frank who nodded his head eagerly like a five year old wanting candy.

Pouring his cup I could feel that his eyes were giving me the once over. “Frank will you stop checking me out.”
Automatically his face dropped and turned away. “Sorry” he whispered.

Forgetting about it I went and sat down on the sofa’s at the front of the bus where Frank followed me and sat beside me, I still had no idea why he truly was here but then again he had told me he had wanted to say hi but my conscience was thinking otherwise.

Now that I was up I knew the girls would soon be up maybe not Mac cause if you left her she would sleep the whole day as she put it in her own words sleep is my FUCKING best friend.

Out of no where Frank started to speak “Gerard told me what happened last night.”
“It was an accident I said sorry but he didnt take he’s just a sook and really I don’t give a damm.” but I did give a damm I gave a big damm. Gerard Way was my idol someone I looked up to who had come back from the brink of destruction, he had been and still was a big influence on my life. I had respect for him more then anything but the way he had acted made me think he really was a prick.

“I like you Dakota your funny and that your straight up too, Don’t worry but Gee he’s just stubborn you may not like him now but you will warm up to him” Frank said with a giggle.

I had nothing to say so I just smiled, What more could I do I wasnt one of them girls who would go up and suck up to anyone I was better then that way better then that, If he wanted to be stubborn well I sure as hell would give him stubborn.

After Frank had left before grilling me with a hundred and one questions wanting to know everything possible about me. The girls finally got up, first was Coco who went straight to the bathroom where you could hear her hurl which then set off Mac off and because of that it woke Jay up who stumbled in to the lounge type area looking in her bag for her smokes, Getting up I decided to have one too not realizing that I was still in my singlet and bikini bottoms.

So following Jay outside I lit my smoke and inhaled the deadly toxins where out of the blue Jay started to laugh at me.
“Bitch what the fuck are you laughing at” I yelled through gritted teeth.
“Ahh stupid have you seen what you wearing and Linkin Park over there and My Chemical Romance over there are all watching you” Jay replied while also pointing at the other buses to make her point.

Looking down at myself I realised that I was still wearing what I had woken up in, rather then running away screaming like a little girl I took it in my stride and yelled “Hope you like cause that’s as good as it will get for you all.”

With that there was a roar of laughter and wolf whistling with Frank yelling “We will see about that BABY.”
Getting a little frustrated I yelled back “Fucking PERV’s.”

Jay couldnt help but laugh even harder, which if anything was getting me pissed off, I didnt care about the other’s heck I hardly knew them. Finally finishing my cigarette I bolted back on to Sponge Bob and went in to the bathroom to have a shower. As I got in it was nice to feel the hot water against my body washing all the dirt that was over me.

Getting out I wrapped a towel over me and walked to the bunk area, all I had left that was clean was my MCR t-shirt and a pair of black skinnies, finding a bra I sniffed it and being that it didnt smell I put in on. Underwear was a different story I’d thought Jeff would have been here by now (Which he wasnt) which meant no clean clothes so I done the only thing I could think of and that was to go commando.

All dressed and nice and clean, the other girls were also dressed with Preston waiting with them.
“Ok great now your all here, you guys have a photo shoot in half an hour and then straight after that you guys will be able to practice on the Revolution Stage” Preston said while reading from a clip board.
“Awesome” Coco yelled.

We all gave each other high fives and followed Preston to where the photo shoot would take place.
Walking in to a tent straight away I could see a white back drop with red blood smeared over it, It looked rad.
Getting our make up was different it didnt take mine long nor the other girls it was simple and dark but at the same time still natural how we always wore it.
I loved the dress they gave me, black and white striped with fishnet stockings and black heels. Looking at the other girls they looked hot as well.

As we sat in front of the backdrop they started to smear the red blood or should I say fake blood over our skin, we had no idea what to do and I could see that Coco was already getting bored, so quickly I lay on the floor with my eyes open.
For some reason the photographer liked what I was doing and repositioned everyone and said “Look dead.”

As I thought. how the hell was I to look dead when I was alive but thinking more I knew he meant it as a concept, before I knew it I could feel Jay lying on top of me and Coco and Mac at the back of us.

Image

After the photo shoot was finished we were ushered straight to the stage area where all our equipment was waiting , going on the stage it was the biggest we had ever played on and I could see we had some spectators in the likes of MCR and Mike and Chester of Linkin Park.

I saw Gerard and gave him a cold stare I wasnt going to let him ruin my practice.

[A/N: If your reading please comment tell me what you think, all comments are welcomed coz if i've made mistakes i know where to improve]