To the End of Sweet Revenge

I Dont Love You Or Do I?

Gerard’s POV

Time had flown quickly for me and I was dreading getting back on the bus knowing that Dakota was going to be there, as much as I still had feelings for her, I knew that I had to turn them off, she was wanting to betray and hurt me.

And I wasnt going to let her get away with, she would be fully exposed for the cruel person that she was. I was better then that and maybe my little black heart was toughening up.

But I deemed it necessary to inflict pain towards her.

Getting on the bus, I couldn’t let her know that anything was up so rather I walked over her and kissed her soft luscious lips, taking in her beauty and wanting more of it and tonight I was gonna get more of it.

Dakota was going to be used like she wanted to use me only I’d make sure I could hurt her more.

She had no idea who she was messing with and I was going to give to her my all.

“Hey baby” She whispered seductively.

“Hey...what ya doing?”

“Nothing” She replied with that ever gorgeous smile of hers.

“Wanna go to bed early.” I replied winking as I walked off hoping she’d follow in which she did.

Getting to the bunk I stripped down to my boxer’s and t-shirt where as Dakota crept in just wearing her panties and tight singlet which exposed her navel.

Knowing what I wanted and not caring what she wanted I went in for the kill.

Looking in to my eyes she moved her head closer to mine so she was able to kiss my lips, they felt so soft and sensual. Shifting her so that her legs were wrapped around my hips

I continued to kiss her on the lips, with my free hand I lifted up her top where I could touch her skin where Dakota moved her hips in closer so that we could feel each other through the friction of our clothing.

Sliding her hand down my boxers she put her hand in where she could feel my erection growing larger, slowly rubbing it I started to moan in her ear “Baby I wont you so badly”

Pulling her pantie’s off the sensation it was causing was making Dakota wild from with inside you could see by the fiery look in her face.

“Baby I need you” That’s all I needed to hear, grabbing one of her legs I held it tight as I plunged in to her hard. She was going to feel pain.

With each thrust it became quicker until I could hold it no longer and came with in her.

Both panting from our little tryst, Dakota looked up and kissed me now on my salty lips. Speaking and wanting her mind to work overtime I whispered.

“I love you Dakota, I really do.”

She said nothing but smiled as she cuddled in to me and closed her eyes, I knew her mind would be working overtime and this was going to be more fun for me.

Grace’s POV

These were feelings I wasnt expecting to have nor the words that I heard from Gerard, my mind was running rampant from what he had said.

I couldn’t say anything nor do anything. Dakota wanted out of this stupid idea that she had initially concocted In my mind I was fighting with myself like an insane person that I wasnt. Some one with split personalities.

Still I was still the same old me just with vengeance on my mind and the past couldn’t rest until I had completed it. I wouldn’t let Dakota resurface until I’d done the deed of destroying Gerard.

But the nagging was there and it was so hard to describe. It was like one side of me wanted to stop to expose the things I was planning to do and ask for forgiveness, and then was the other side that wanted pain and destruction, and I just wasnt sure which was stronger to hold on too.

So many feelings were there and I hated how I was feeling it was actually making me feel guilty, that I was actually caring about someone I was meant to hate, I could see why I wasnt at first able to go on.

But it had to stop, these feelings needed to be locked away and the key thrown away. With my eyes closed I didnt want Gerard to know I was awake for him to know that the words he had said were eating at me. Continuing to think about it, I realised what I was feeling was LOVE.

And it was scaring the shit out of me, My only plan was to destroy...I didnt care about my future as Dakota right now I was meant to be Grace, full of revenge, not reverting back to the person I’d become.

{Sorry it’s a lil short, needed to stop it here as ideas are running around my mind and I think this is just gonna get better...but then again I can brag coz it’s my story LOL...Hope you guys are liking it, leave a comment and let me know what you think =] }