To the End of Sweet Revenge

Never Return

When the angels fall around
Your no where to be seen
How the sky is always falling
down around me
I wanna hold on tight but I can see the light
Shining stars and peace is where I ought to be

Now fly away never to return, never to return
I will break away from this hell

Like a stab in the back you returned
Wanting to cause pain, the blood drips from the blade
As you come out to play
Horror in your eyes looks like the plague
You wont succeed you’ll be in the coffin
This is how it has to be

Now fly away never to return, never to return
I will break away from this hell

Looking death in the eye
There is no place to hide
Seeing you move I’m not scared
One stab in the heart and you will be dead

Now fly away never yo return, never to return
I will break away from this hell
Now fly away never to return, never to return


(This song is an original that I wrote, so if its crap please don’t be mean I just thought it would be better then copying someone else’s lyrics - Enchanted_Sunset)

Letting the last words roll off my tongue, I wiped the beads of sweat that were slowly rolling down my forehead, We had just been practicing for an hour jumping around like a bunch of crazy monkeys and though I was pumped I was glad to be able to relax for a minute to catch my breath.

Through out the entire set all of MCR had watched along with Chester and Mike from Linkin Park which was very humbling that they had taken the time to come and watch us practice, though we were still in our make up and smeared blood from the photo shoot we had not had so long ago.

Finishing up the girls and I gather together high fiving each other and laughing, we had done a great practice but were so looking forward to the real thing where we could perform in front of a huger crowd, anyway the hugest crowd we would have performed in front of.

Walking off the stage we were stopped by MCR. “You guys ripped that stage” Ray said with a smile
“Fucking awesome, absolutely awesome” Bob said giving Coco a high five “Your fucking awesome on them drums, so in to.”
“Thanks” Coco whispered

“Yeh it was really good but Dakota you need to let loose a bit more” Gerard said with a smile on his face

Oh how right now I wanted to slap him, criticizing me for my performance. I knew he was just doing it to be nasty and I was ready to give it back “Well Gerard have you ever looked at your own performance your pretty stiff so what type of let loose do you want.”

He looked at me through them perfect hazel eyes looking like he could kill me and I didnt care if he still wanted to play I was more then happy to join in. Patting him on the shoulder I walked past and started to giggle with Coco trying to catch up with me while Jay and Mac stayed behind to talk.

“Dakota what was that all about?”

“Nothing...Just a little payback” I replied.

“Well it didnt seem like it” Coco said standing in front of me.

“Coco don’t worry everything is all ok.”

Walking away I felt good real good, until I saw him standing outside my bus. Looking towards him I rolled my eyes.
“Do you mind moving?” I asked through gritted teeth.

“Do you have a problem with me?” He asked.

How stupid I thought to ask a question like that. “Ahh what do you think?”
“I guess you do” he said with sadness in his eyes.

“Gerard I don’t like you nor your attitude, you suck.” I said with a smile.

“Now who’s being the child.”

“What ever just fucking move” I replied as I pushed him out of my way.

“Fuck you Dakota” he yelled

“Fuck you right back, ya piece of scum” I said as I covered my hand over my mouth. I knew I shouldn’t have said that last line but he frustrated me thinking everything was ok, like hell it was.

Eventually the girls came back and I could see they were angry the last thing I wanted to put up with there shit so grabbing my jacket I decided to get some air.

Walking around out side along the buses I could see Frank who was running hoping he wouldnt see me I started to walk quickly behind one of the buses, but it was too late. “Dakota help me please” he said yelling.

Walking back I stood and waited. “What’s wrong Frank?”

“It’s Bob I farted on his bed and now he is after me, you have to hide me” he said looking at me seriously.
I couldnt help but burst in to a fit of laughter “oh my god”

“Dakota it’s not a time to laugh...I also hid one of his drumstick’s too, put it in the microwave”

“Sorry Frank..How bout If I see him I tell him I haven’t seen you?”

“Let me hide on your bus”

“Ahh sure the other girls are there, they will keep you company”

“Are you ok?”Frank asked

“Yeh I’m fine” I said lying, I wasnt ok, I wasnt a nasty person but Gerard was sure bringing it out in me and boy did I hate him for it.

Before Frank could say anything else he screamed “Get back here you little fucker” Bob roared “Where’s my drumstick?”

Frank ran for his life, I had no idea where he was going but it was so funny to watch and watching Bob made it more hilarious. I knew being on the Projekt Revolution tour was gonna be great, I just needed to stay away from Gerard before I done something that I would regret.

(A/N Please comment and let me know what you think so far!!!)