To the End of Sweet Revenge

In The Eye Of The Beholder

Dakota’s POV

The rest of the morning seem to go very smoothly, the other girls had caught on I was in a happy mood and had also questioned why, once again I had explained the same thing. How it was my time to have a fresh start and to put Gerard and what happened behind me.

Mac was happy for me, but I could see that Jay was questioning it. I knew deep down she wanted to believe me but at the same time I knew she had her doubts and to be honest I couldn’t even blame her.

She knew me too well and genuinely I would go back on my word, but this time I was going to make it stick, there was only now a week left before this tour ended and then I’d never have to see Gerard ever again.

To me I felt it was better for him and I was dealing with it best I could, heck it had only been a few hours since I’d made the ultimate decision that would hopefully change my future forever and set in motion the new and improved Dakota Ackerson.

Image

The drive to the next stadium was harmonious, nothing out of the blue happened. It was hard to keep the smile on my face but I was trying the hardest I could and in return I had started to jot down some new lyrics trying to express this new faze that I wanted in my life.

Eventually we arrived and the four of us piled of the bus looking for food, we were all starving especially Jay who claimed she hadn’t eaten since this morning. It was funny but I kept the laughter inside, I’d always assumed that I was the pig of the group.

Looking over in the distance I could see another tour bus pull up and before long faces were recognisable.

Frank came bouncing over with smiles all over his face and instantly latched on to Dakota, one person I knew I had to apologise to was Frank especially the way I had acted with him.

He never deserved how I had treated him and wanted to use him for my own plan of destruction.

How someone had so much energy I never thought I was going to understand, as much as Coco claimed she was grateful she was ‘just’ friends with Frank, Deep down I was sure she wanted more out of it. But at the same time she knew that would never eventuate as he belonged to Jamia.

Image

“Dakota...how are you?’ Frank shyly asked.

Coco looked towards him and just shook her head. “What’s going on?” he asked.

“Nothing Frank...Coco is well hmm...heck I don’t even know, but I’m very well thank you, better then I have been in a while...but I gotta run..So I’ll leave you two lovebirds alone.” I answered as Coco went red in the face and Frank poked his tongue out, which just made me giggle.

Walking away I headed off to find Jay and Mac who after sometime I was unable to locate...heading back to the bus I glanced over where I saw that Gerard was heading my way.

Thinking I wasnt sure what to do, I hoped he hadn’t seen me, so quickly I ducked behind the bus.

People were staring at me but I didnt care, this wasnt in my plan, I wasnt meant to see Gerard he was meant to stay away never for us to see one another. I didnt want him anymore...I needed him to be able to move on.

Gerard’s POV

There was only one thought in my mind and that was Dakota I wasnt angry with her but I knew that we needed to speak to one another. Heading over to her bus I could see her from a distance walking wearing such a pretty white dress, her hair however was a dead give away.

Watching her all of a sudden she disappeared, I didnt have much time as I was lined up for interviews and photo’s I had to make good value of my time and the last thing I needed was for her to disappear.

I could swear black and blue that she hadn’t seen me, cause how she had acted last night I was sure I was the last person she wanted to see. But well she wasnt going to have a choice I needed to see her and wanted to speak to her.

To let her know how I felt, that it couldn’t just always go her way. Looking over a t the Landslide tour bus, I saw the speck of white as it entered, looking at my cell I knew that I now didnt have a lot of time.

Quickly I ran over which was not good for my lungs as I made it to the door way of the bus I was heaving trying to grab my breath. Grasping on to the door I picked myself up and headed on to the bus, looking around no one was there.

But I knew that she had to be on here, only a moment ago I’d seen her bolt on here.

Quickly glancing around I could hear the rift of an acoustic guitar, walking to where the bunk was I pried open the curtain to see Dakota there with her ipod in her ears strumming her guitar.

She looked beautiful, like an angel...I wanted her more then ever.

Dakota’s POV

Staring at Gerard while I had my ipod in my ears...he was still the last person I wanted to see. I needed him to go away for good, to never return. He deserved better, I was unable to give him the happiness that he truly deserved.

Seeing his mouth move I couldn’t hear him.

“Huh...What did you say?” I yelled as I removed the earphone from my ear.

“We need to talk” he whispered.

“Gerard there is nothing to talk about” I replied as I moved my body so that my guitar was now placed on the bunk and I was standing before Gerard.

“But you wanted this...to talk to me...so now I’m here.”

“I thought about it and well there is really nothing to talk about so please leave don’t make this any harder then it has to be.” I replied as I could feel the tears fill my eyes.

“Dakota what are you trying to say?” Gerard asked.

“WE don’t deserve each other, after everything I have put you through, you deserve happiness. Not some crazed lunatic. I need to do this I’m sorry.” I replied as the tears now spilled from my eyes.

“But...”

“Gerard there is no but’s...this is it where you and I say goodbye. I don’t know how you can even stand to look at me after what I done.”

“Because I love you, just like I thought you loved me?” he asked.

“Well I don’t.” I replied coldly swallowing the words that had come out of my mouth, it hurt so much to say them but I knew that it was right thing to do, to shut him out so that he could move on.

“Dakota please...I forgive you.”

Hearing them words made me cringe, but I couldn’t go back not now, my mind had been made up and that was final.

“Gerard please leave” I whispered as the tears continued to flow freely, turning my back on him. I could hear his footsteps move away and slowly off the bus.

It had been done, my life sentence of punishment was to begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed this chapter...I've done a double post seeing as I hadnt posted in a few days...So please enjoy this is for all the readers that like this story :-)