To the End of Sweet Revenge

Always Here For You

Dakota’s POV

As the night started to take over, Coco hadn’t left my side which I appreciated more then she would ever know. Even though I was putting on a strong front, deep inside I was scared shitless that bastard was gonna come back and hurt me....I didnt want that.

Image

Laying on the hotel door, I jumped when I heard a loud banging on the door, Coco got up as I watched, as she opened the door I couldnt see who was there but all I could here was she doesn’t want to see you, please go away.

Straight away I knew it was Gerard...Damm it I thought I wish he’d stop being so bloody determined and leave me alone.

I knew Coco wasnt getting far and the last thing I wanted to do was for him to see me, I needed him to go and now. But rather I instead of seeing Coco walk back in to the room it was Gerard who stood there in all his glory looking as hot as ever.

“Hey Baby” Gerard responded like nothing had even happened.

“Hey” I whispered meekly

“So I wanna stay with you...Coco’s gone to see Frank.”

“Oh” was all I could mutter.

I had no idea what game Gerard was up to but I was determined to find out why he was here.

“What are you doing here?”

“Dakota don’t worry bout that, just know I am here and for you always.” Gerard replied.

“Ahh ok” I stammered to reply back, it was confusing in the way he was acting like nothing had gone down and that certainly wasnt the case. I’d wanted him gone so that he would get hurt any further and here he was yet again trying to babysit me.

“Gerard you need to go.”

“Dakota don’t be silly...I’m here for you always” He replied with a short smile.

Oh how I just wanted to kiss his soft lips to feel his skin against mine, to feel his touch just one last time. But no I couldnt he’d only get hurt yet again and I wasnt going to allow it.

Gerard and I were history as much as it pained me it was OVER and now I just needed him to see that.

Image

Gerard’s POV

I could see that Dakota was confused at why I was here, but I was determined not to give up on her and nor us, there was always gonna be something there I was gonna make sure that she saw it.

In the short time that I’d known her she had truly captured my heart and I didnt want to loose that, even after the crap she’d tried to pull. I still wanted her.

Call me crazy I don’t know, but I was crazy in love and I wanted the only woman that had made me crazy Dakota...no one else just her.

Image

As we both continued to stare at one another, I wish I knew what was running through her mind but I had no idea and in a way that’s what made it so intriguing as I never knew what to expect when it came to Dakota, she was certainly one of a kind.

I knew she was trying to push me away so as in her eyes not to hurt me but it was just plain stupid, I wasnt going anywhere, I was gonna stick by her through it all, It felt like deep inside she wanted me there but was too afraid to ask.

I wanted her to ask, to tell me that she wanted me always like I felt for her.

“Gerard you need to go please” she responded yet again.

Looking towards her I smiled politely “Dakota I’m staying I know your trying to push me away...but I’m here not going anywhere”

letting out a sigh she sat down on the bed, looking away from me.

Sitting besides her I wrapped my arm around her frame, it felt so good to finally feel her against me yet again, what had happened to her was making me soo angry that I wanted to kill the bastard myself that had done this to her yet again.

But I knew the right thing to do was for the police to handle it as he would get his just deserve when he least expected it.

Facing she looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

“Dakota don’t cry” I said softly.

“Please don’t make it harder then it has to be, please go” she softly replied.

“Dakota I’m not going, I love you and I know you love me, I wanna be here for you more then you know.”

“Why?”

“Because even though you’re a little crazy...I wanna be here, I want to help you...So please open up to me.”

“Gerard you have no idea what I’ve gone through” she whispered as I listened intently, hoping finally I’d see the Dakota I’d fallen in love with.

“Tell me then.”

“I don’t know what to say...besides I’m so scared...I feel like I’m being watched and all I want to do is scream, for it all to end and I have no idea how it’s gonna end. I wanna kill him more then you know and I swear on my life I will.” Dakota replied

This was really the first time she was fully opening up to me and it was making my heart melt that she was actually allowing me entry in to the depths of her misery.

It made me cringe as she went on how she just wanted for it all to end, how she was violated and humiliated, the very thought that she wasnt going to survive.

Holding on to her the tears escaped her eyes as she let it all out, I just hoped I’d succeeded in letting her know that I really wasnt going anywhere. She was now apart of my life and as far as I was concerned always would be.

Brushing her tears away I pulled her closer so as though our lips were only centimeters apart, I could feel her breathing against my skin and how she became all tense as I pulled her in for that magical kiss.

As our lips crashed together, they were entwined as one. The fireworks had gone off, I could feel her love from with in she was mine and always would be.

The bastard that had hurt her was going down and I was now going to make sure of it. No one was ever going to hurt her ever again, because now they’d have to go through me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy...please comment tell me what you think of Dakota...all feedback is welcomed :-)