To the End of Sweet Revenge

Angel Of Mine

Gerard’s POV

Everything went by a blur and before I knew it we were all at the hospital, while Dakota was in surgery.

Sitting in the waiting room was one of the most agonising things I could possibly do, especially as I didn’t know what was going on.

All we had found out was that not only did Dakota have a bullet lodged in her abdomen, but she also had internal bleeding from the beatings Jeff had given her which had damaged some of her organs like her liver and spleen, her spleen had ruptured.

The doctor’s were amazed that she had survived this long, as they were sure she should have been dead now. It made me smile that she was wanting to survive but also cringe inside at all the pain she had gone through.

Continuing to sit in the waiting area there were a few of us there from all the guys, to the girls and most of all Dakota’s parents who seemed to be relieved that their daughter was alive and had been found.

Walking over to them , I decided to see how they were going.

“Mr and Mrs Ackerson...I’m Gerard.” I replied placing my hand out to shake theirs and totally forgetting that Dakota’s parents were actually divorced, but they didn’t seem to mind as both held on to each other for support.

“Hello Gerard...” Mr Ackerson replied.

“How are you doing?”

“Just glad she is alive and for all of your determination, going to look for her. You don’t know how much this means to us, Dakota has been through so much in her short life, and in a way that has made her the person she is today, strong on the outside but scared on the inside.” Mr Ackerson replied.

After talking to them a little longer, I headed back over to Mikey who was sitting while texting on his sidekick, I could only assume he was talking to Alicia letting her know what was going on.

More time passed and still there was nothing, Dakota had now been in surgery for a few hours and no doctor’s had come out to see us, I couldn’t even close my eyes till I knew how she was.

It seemed like ages finally before a doctor walked up to where Dakota’s parents were standing and took them in to a private room, it was heartbreaking that I couldn’t hear what was going on but I knew or I hoped Mr and Ms Ackerson would tell us everything in regards to Dakota because I was now dying to know.

After a few minutes had passed, Dakota’s parents walked out of the room, looking upset as the tears fell from both there faces, Mr Ackerson held on to Dakota’s mother as she started to crumble, instantly shock took over, I wasn’t sure what to think they hadn’t said anything but it felt like all the questions I needed answers to had been answered.

She couldn’t be dead I needed her more then anything, she was my one...the one that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, nothing more nothing less. Dakota had captured my heart...I didn’t want to believe it...I couldn’t believe it. This was too hard all these emotions were overcoming me so quickly.

Why did this have to happen to me...all I wanted was a little bit of happiness that was it, Why didn’t I deserve that, after all the good I had done, I was sure I deserved it. Tears welled up in my eyes....I needed air to get out. I didn’t want to be near anyone. No words had been said but everything that needed to be said had been said.

My lover the woman I knew I loved with all my heart and wanted to spend my life with was no longer with me. I couldn’t even fathom it. Running down the hallway I needed to escape...I needed the air...to understand why she had been taken away from me. The tears that I had been trying so hard to hold on to had finally fully escaped.

As I now stood alone outside and the cold wind him my face, my sadness and emptiness was turning in to anger, I was angry with her, she wasn’t meant to leave me, she should have been stronger to hold on for the both of us. I needed her...what was I going to do with out her.

Crumbling to the ground, I crouched on the pavement as I let all tears fall to the ground with only thought of her beautiful face, the thoughts of her, how she was and what she meant to me.

But the anger was returning and I felt like I had to blame her, she should have been better, but that anger was now turning to that faggot that had harmed her, tortured her for his own peace of mind, harming her so that she was weak, and unable to fight.

All I wanted to do was to kill him, to make his family go through what I was now feeling, anger, despair, loneliness anything to make them suffer.

He was going to die...I wanted to make sure of it, he had taken her away from me before I even had the chance to tell her how I truly felt, she deserved so much more, she had only started her life and now her life was cut short due to what he had done to her.

For that I knew there would never ever be any forgiveness, rather I hoped he suffered and I knew that all he would ever have from me was hate, a strong word to be used but that was all that piece of scum deserved. He deserved to suffer and to live a lonely life like I now had to.

As my body began to shake as I started to really understand that Dakota was no longer with me, I looked in to the distance where I could see my brother standing, turning my head I wanted to be by myself to be left alone.

Not to be disturbed even if it was my brother.
I had just lost the most important thing in my life and I didn’t need anyone asking me If I was ok, the only way it would be ok was if she was still here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Check out my new story "As Snow Falls on Desert Sky" its a Mikey fic...leave a comment (just a little self promo here lol)

Anyways to this story...hope your enjoying it, more to come soon :-)