Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter fourteen.

October 26, 2007.

**BEFORE SCHOOL**

I wanted to sing Cancer because my moms friend was dying of it. Nobody wanted to come with me, so I paid Frank with a sip of my porn juice to come with me. We didn't find Cancer on my ipod before the bell rang.

Travis came by a few times. He was looking for a tennis ball that he threw. When the bell rang, Jake came to freak out at me and Frank for some reason, while he was talking, Travis tackled him.

**P.E.**

"You're either going to die of lung disease, or you're going to die of boredom." The teacher said. We had to die of boredom because of the fires. The only thing we could do was talk amongst our classes.

I looked over at Travis. He was spazzing out with his friends. Tyler and Kathy found fun in poking my sides and making me squeal. Connor was having arm wrestles with people. One of his wrestles attracted a crowd because they were at it for so long. Travis and his friends started the crowd. They came over and started spazzing out for someone to win. Then when Connor won, they left.

**SCIENCE**

In science, we had a benchmark. A benchmark is a big test we have each quarter. I played with my earring for a bit, looking through the hoop at Travis. We got a new girl. I thought she was going to sit in the empty seat across from me, but she didn't. Jessica and I passed out the answer sheets. My very last one was Travis'.

When I sat back down, Robert and the other people in his elective left. When we take tests, they leave. I picked up my test book and looked at the cover.

"You're not supposed to start yet! Cheater!" Travis said. I lost my voice and just nodded then opened the book to the first page, then closed it. The teacher yelled at us to start.

I was going pretty fast, even though I didn't study. When I was turning one of the pages, I looked up to Travis looking at me. I disturbed him, I guess. I finished way before the bell rang, and Travis hadn't finished his test yet, so he stayed in.

**LUNCH**

I bought a swirl strawberry ice cream, then went to the art room. Rebecca and Sofia were leaving, and Crea caught up with us. We got her to buy us some chex mix. Rebecca wanted us to get some ice cream when I had jsut came from there. Sofia was on my side and stayed with me.

A little bit after Rebecca came back, Travis and his friends came. I stayed in the back while Sofia and Rebecca terrorized them. They went around the corner to Ms. Conners' class. Sofia wanted to tell the 'Envy's a tranny' guy that he takes it up the ass, but thought they already left.

"You know they're right in front of Ms. Conners' class right?" I said.

Sofia ran over there and was all "you take it up the ass" to him.

"Alexis, can I see your ice cream?" Jake asked, sticking his finger in my ice cream and eating it. Then they left.

Later, Sofia, me, and Frank went walking. We do that after every lunch. First, we went to a Gatorade machine where Rigo hung out. We wanted to see his face. His hair covers his eyes.

We went away from there and towards the basketball courts. As we got there, Sofia turned me around.

"We should go hang out with Travis. You know you want to." She whispered. I straightened up, not really wanting to go over there. Sofia just turned around and went with Frank. I followed behind.

They were reading the graffiti on a Gatorade machine. Brittany gave me a hug. I'm not one for hugs, but I'll take one from her. Frank got called gay in a playful way. Pretty much because he read a thing out loud. Me and Sofia ditched, but came back after about a mintue. Travis was spazzing out on Frank and acting like he was a dad.

"He sounds like my dad" I thought aloud.

"You two would make a great couple!" sofia whispered to me.

"Reunited and it feels so good" Frank burst into song, which made me sing along. People looked at us funny.

**AFTER SCHOOL**

I ran to where I wait after school even though I was walking home. I was waiting for Travis. I gave up waiting, and when Hannah went by I went with them.

After we crossed the street, I looked back and saw Travis on the other side. I got Crea to walk slower with me to wait for him. I let him pass because I had a feeling that I might yell at him for something random later.

I had to pee really bad, and Hannah couldn't give me a ride. I didn't have another dollar to ride the bus though.

"YOU!!" I yelled and pointed at Travis. "Can I have my quarter back?"

"I don't have it, Jacob does." He told me.

"Who's that?"

"He's the one with the glasses."

"Ohhh.... You mean the 'Envy's a tranny' guy?"I said. " yeahh. That's what I call him." Then I left him be.

We were walking across this big flat dirt thing and singing We're Going To Be Friends by The White Stripes when Nikki started being a hoe. She's the reason I act like I hate MCR when I'm around her. She's a super poser, and I accidentally introduced her to my music. All she listens to is Green Day, Marylon Manson, and My Chemical Romance...

Unholy Confessions came on my ipod. Crea and I screamed along to it until it was our separation point. They crossed a street to a little island.

When I said bye, I had to do a double take. There was Travis in his car, staring at me like a wierdo. Liar, Liar by The Used popped up. I remembered him telling me that he walks home...

[[//This took forever to make. Two hours, then the computer messed up, then two more hours re doing it.\\]]