Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter fifteen

October 29, 2007.

**BEFORE SCHOOL**

I got to school at about 7:20. Crea wasn't there yet so I went to the raquet ball court. I sat down and listened to my newest music obsession, Be My Escape.

Travis' friend, the girl came. She came to annoy me, so we talked and stuff. She called me wierd and stuff. Later I went back to my court and played air-guitar.

As Rebecca and Sofia came, so did Travis. He tried to ignore me in every way possible. I was doing the Time Warp and yeahh.

In P.E. And science, it was the same.

In history, I came up with a plan to get it out of him if he likes me or not.

**LUNCH**

Sofia wanted a dollar, but no one would give one to her. I kept telling her that I might be able to get one from Jake because he likes me. Sofia wasn't listening to me.

When we got there, everyone was laying on the ground. We asked the 'Envy's a tranny' guy and he said that he wanted to make one of the others get the ball. None of them had any money so we left. We were walking to our spoy, and Jake went by doing Travis' gallopy thingy, but horribly. We were laughing at him.

*-AFTER SCHOOL**

I waited for Tyler just so I wouldn't give Travis the idea that I was following him. When he got close, I left. When I crossed the street, I just started going down the street.

"Travis!" I heard a lady yell. As she yelled again, I located the car it was coming from. Guess I can't tell him today I thought. I didn't see him go by before I got to the dirt thing, so I hurried across it. I thought I saw him in the line to leave from the other exit.

After I crossed the street, I went really slow to see if it was him. As the car passed, I saw him in the back seat. I saw the car go all the way down the other hill and turn, going toward the side of town my house is on.