Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter seventeen

Halloween.

**BEFORE SCHOOL**

I was at school later than usual because my asswipe siblings took FOREVER to get ready. Crea was buying a cookie and that stuff. We went to the raquetball court and sat. I found out the girl's name, its Megan. Megan came, then Sofia. We were talking and stuff and I was playing air-guitar when Travis came.

I poined him out to Sofia and she was all " I knew I saw a midget coming!" she does that because of the way he wears his pants. They make him look like a midget.

He brought the ball, so he and Megan played the game that the game. Me and Sofia were singing along to Vicinity of Obscenity by System Of A Down. Travis came over and gave us a questioning look. If you ever heard that song, you know why. Yeahh.

Sofia was going to ask Travis out because I didn't want to go with her to do something. On her first attempt, I pulled her away in time. Then I thought she wouldn't really do it. So I let her. She actually did though. He said no. His friend, the 'Envy's a tranny' guy came and was all "you got rejected!!!!!"

**LUNCH**

I had a pizza party in art class. After I ate, I went to the raquetball court. Brittany and Megan were there. Megan was doing gymnastics stuff, but was watching the guys in the next court so they didn't see anything.

I listened to my ipod and Travis came over. He sat in the middle of the court and was all talking.

"I came over here because those people are being assholes" he said to Megan who asked him why he was there.

I had just put on Fer Sure on my ipod when I hear "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I looked over at Travis and told him that I ditched my friends. He laughed and went back to what he was doing.

When the bell rang, my favorite part of Fer Sure wasn't on yet, so I fast-forwarded the song.

**AFTER P.E.**

I went to René and and annoyed him. I told him that I was famous for being on TV. Travis was all "YOU'RE FAMOUS!?" and I was all yeahh. Then I went to annoy Tyler. I went to René and bugged him. Jackie saw my water and fought me for it. She let go after we compromised and I fell. Travis started laughing at me.