Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter twenty two.

November 6, 2007.

**BEFORE SCHOOL**

I sat at the court like I do every morning, but this time, I sang. Megan and her friend were annoying me with their preppy songs so I dried to drown them out. I sang Steady As She Goes and Be My Escape. I thought to sing something from Alexisonfire, but I didn't feel like loosing my voice. I seriously have no idea how they can scream like that and still be able to talk when the song's over.

Laura called and we talked about stuff. When Sofia came, I hung up. Laura called back though. We talk on the phone in the mornings because we have nothing to do.

Everybody came except for Frank. We listened to Grace Kelly on Rebecca's ipod then sang songs on mine.

Travis came... He ignored us.

**SCIENCE**

We did a crossword puzzle. The teacher touched me, he disgusts me. I got to sit by Jackie who sits at the same group as Travis. I was being all talkative and stuff. Him and Alex talked abour arsenic. It was an answer I guess.

I took notice of Travis' shirt. Not only was it a Relay For Life shirt, it was tight on him too. Or at least tighter than what he usually wears.

**BRUNCH**

My class was being kept in late in History. We didn't finish learning. As I opened the door, Kathy was standing there. I said hi to her, when she moved out of the way to let me out, I almost ran into Travis.

**LUNCH**

I didn't eat lunch. I haven't really been eating much when I'm at school. I used to buy a lunch and eat it all, then it turned to two bags of chips, and now I eat one.

We went and hung out at Travis' court. They do wierd stuff over there. The 'Envy's a tranny' guy hit Sofia in the head with their ball. They all fought for a ball, and Jake came to talk to me with food in his mouth... It was gross.

**AFTER SCHOOL**

Sofia could give me a ride home, but I had to tell Travis the truth. Crea came with me and we talked.

"Travis... When Sofia asked you out... She only did that because I wouldn't go with her to put her flute away in band.."

"Okayy."

Me and Crea went back to our talking. "You say retarded a lot." Travis interrupted us.

"Yeah. I do."

[[//ehh..... My moms trying to get me with this random dude that I don't know. She is verry oblivious of my life isn't she?\\]]