Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter twenty five.

November 9, 2007.

**BEFORE SCHOOL**

Me and Megan were playing kickball with a tennis ball. I tried hard, but I've got bad eyes. It was almost eight in the morning. Megan turned around. "Is that Travis?" she said with astonishment.

"Yup" I said back, then went on to my game. When he got to the court, I went back to my own. I feel akward when he's around, and his friends are at the same time.

A little bit later, I wanted Megan to hear my new favorite song, Brass Monkey. "Hey, I know an awesome song." I said.

"I don't really care" Travis said. I played the song. "Except for that song, its awesome."

**SCIENCE**

The teacher let me pass our papers. I went to Travis' table third. On the last table, someone told me that I gave them an extra. "Hey Alex... Alexis" I turned around" You gave us an extra."

**AFTER SCHOOL**

I ran to catch up to Travis because he had p.e. last. I said hi to Tyler and jumped off of the wall, in front of Travis. I ignored him until he came up behind me and said "Boo... Scared ya." He went over to some random guy and went"I scared you too, I saw you jump."

He walked next to me. After we crossed the street, he went "nipple."

"What the crap? Nipple?"

"Yeah. I say nipple."

"Why?"

"Nipple is a funny word."

"You confuse me..."

"Why?

"I really don't know." I saw a shadow of a guy running up behind Travis.

"See, I'm going to say nipple to this guy... Nipple."

"What's so great about a nipple?" the guy said.

"I like nipples. I have them." Travis said. I fought the urge to say'dont we all have nipples?'. The guy left an Travis walked next to me. I wanted to hug him.

"OOH!! My mom's here!" I said.

"Mines here too!" Travis said as a car pulled up beside us.

I went up to my car smiling and waving at my mom. She asked about Travis. And if he was the random guy I like. I said yeahh.

As they turned on to Via Princessa, I saw Travis headbanging. "He stole my headbanging!"