Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter Twenty Eight.

BEFORE SCHOOL

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" we all yelled to Crea who was coming to the court.

"You guys are like... Yelling" Jessica informed us.

Soon after Crea, Travis came. It made perfect sense because they both were coming from the same place. He was wearing my favorite shirt of his... The Halloween one.

I played with them until Travis came. Always remember that I get shy when he's around.

SCIENCE

We had silent reading in science. I'm scared of science... The teacher is a perv.

Every few minutes, I'd glance up at Travis. He would be reading, or looking at someone elses book. Around the end of silent reading, I caught him staring at me.

As the teacher was talking, Travis started messing around. He was messing his hair up and that kind of stuff. One time, he pulled half of his down and looked at me.

When the teacher was explaining, Robert said something to me and I answered him out loud. The teacher looked at me. I said sorry and looked down with a smirk. I glanced up to Travis and he was laughing at me.

The teacher made us draw elements. In the middle of class, Travis gets up to sharpen his pencil. On his way back, I yelled "NO!"

His reply was "I didn't even do anything!"

AFTER SCHOOL

I walked down the hill slowly, just to have Travis behind me. He wasn't walking alone, so I didn't bother to talk to him.

"Hey you. You with the hair." Travis said. The guy in front of me turned around. I would have, because I go by that name but I didn't. "Not you!" he said to the guy.

"This is my step cousin. No seriously... He's my step cousin." he said to the guy.