Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter....... *** it. whatever the next one is.

[[// sorry that I'm mad. I'm in a store, being held captive because my mom wanted to get out of the house. I'm sick, and my mom has sent me to my room when we get home for being bitchy because the only thing I want is to go home also... My grandma is being queen bitch too.\\]]

November.... Whetever the fuck Friday is.

BEFORE SCHOOL.

I brought an extra vitamin water for Frank today. He loves all the flavors that I don't.

We sat in the court and did random stuff. Mostly listening to music and talking about school. Us girls were talking about boobs for some reason and yeahh. Frank entered the conversation by saying "Yeah. I don't sleep with my bra either." Everyone just looked at him funny.

Sofia and Crea left at about 8:30 to go put Sofia's flute in the bandroom. I started to think that Travis wasn't going to come because he usually gets here around 8:20. He came at 8:40. He played with his friends for only five minutes.

SCIENCE

In science, we did a lab that we played with fire. Me and Jeneva were partners, as always, Travis and Jessica were partners too.

I pulled my hair back and walked over to our lab station thing. Travis and Jessica were next to us. Jeneva and Jessica left to go get the acid.

"You really don't need to pull your hair back." Travis said to me.

"I know, but I don't wanna burn off my face" I said.

"You're not gonna burn off your face."

"I might... It's happened before. I stuck my head in a candle once when I was two."

"It's like you got a head transplant"

" I saw your grandma's car. Someone farted" he said.

"That's my mom's car..."
Jessica came back and we went onto our own thing. Once I heard Travis say "We're always partners."

Jeneva still hadn't come yet when I heard Jessica say "Ralph loves me." Ralph is the guy who works the student store.

"No, no no. You've got it all wrong. Ralph loves me." I said.

"He gives me free stuff." She retorted.

"He gives me more free stuff." I was just playing around.

Jeneva came and we started the lab. She dropped the zinc into the acid. We watched that bubble for a bit. Then I got to put a burning popsicle stick over the top of the test tube. It made a squeaky sound.

Less than a minute after me and Jeneva did ours, Travis did his. His was really loud.

I kept saying things about my ears and how they're sensitive and stuff. After that, I was afraid to put the fire over the tube.

When we were done, we had to stay in class for five minutes. Every time I looked up from my desk, I'd see Travis staring at me.

LUNCH

I was kind of mad at Rebecca because she wouldn't go with me to call her mom to ask if she could come over after school. She was too lazy to walk over to the court to make a phone call. Sofia and Rebecca got people to go with them to stalk the guys they like, so it was just me and Hannah.

We went down to the court and talked about stuff. We talked about Nikki, my stalker, and about My Chemical Romance stuff.

Travis came to our court and was doing a waterfall of someones Gatorade. "You spilled that." I said just to see if he'd get mad. He did another waterfall and then left.

Drew was walking by, and he'd stop and wave at us. We waved back... He did that twice.

The 'Envy's a tranny' guy came over and acted like we were his best friends. And Travis came by to sneak up on his friends too.

When the bell rang, me and Hanna walked to the gate together. She got caught up by her friends, so I kept walking. When I was crossing the quad, I turned around and waved at Hannah who caught up to me sort of. She was over by the food lines.

We talked about stuff until we had to separate at the end of the quad. Travis scared me when he ran up behind me. His class was right next to mine, english.