Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter Thirty

November Nineteenth, 2007

BEFORE SCHOOL

I brought a tennis ball to entertain myself while I wait. I played kickball with my ipod earphones in my ears.

When Drew came, I thought he wanted my ball because he would just hover around my court.

Later, I started to mess up a lot. I turned around, and there Travis was, walking to his court. I kept playing until I was tired.

I sat down and listened to my ipod. Travis and Drew came by my court and to another. When they came back, I was listening to All The Same really loud. I was about to start crying, the lyrics "wrong or right
Black or white
If I close my eyes it's all the same" reminded me of probably why he won't like me back.

SCIENCE

"Hey, Alex? Can you pick up all of the books on the desks?" Mr. Creepy teacher guy asked.

I spazzed out and started picking up books. When I got to Travis' table, they started freaking out at me. "That's mine!" Travis yelled.

"No it's not! They're mine!" I yelled back.

"You should share" Jessica said.

"Nahh.... I bought them, so I don't have to share." I went on to other tables.

"Sharing is caring!" Jessica yelled as I went by again.

"I really don't care!" I yelled back.

We had a fire drill, and Travis and his friends were right behind me and Jeneva.

"It's the earth nation." Travis and his friends were talking about Avatar I think. I looove that show.

When we got to our spot, me and Jeneva talked. I looked ober at Jessica who was laughing. My jaw dropped and whatnot.

"Jessica looks like Raven except a twig.... Woahh." I said.

"Jessica who? The one with the ponytail?" jeneva asked. I nodded.

AFTER SCHOOL

I told Angela from art class that I would sic Travis or Frank on her. I got scared and asked Jeneva to. She thought I didn't even know Angela.

I walked down the hill with Travis behind me until I heard a loud beep from a car. I turned around to see Travis walking to the beeping car.

While walking down the rest of the hill, I looked for the beige Expedition which never passed.