Sequel: This Is An S.O.S.

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

Chapter five.

The paper throwing was kind of fun. It keeps my mind off of Nikki who's just been annoying as hell. She thinks we're her best friends. Today was no different. Paper being thrown at me and Travis. There's no other way to expect that besides science is the only class I don't pay attention in.

While the teacher was correcting the test, I threw a paper at Travis. That was a bad move. I looked up at Ms. Dibene. She was lookingat me with a not too happy expression.

"Stay after class and clean up." she said.

There was no paper thrown for the rest of that school year.

***A FEW MONTHS LATER(still ms. dibene.)***

Gosh. I miss Travis. I keep looking back at him like an idiot. I act like I'm looking at the cabinet that's right behond him. I don't know, but he's the reason I always look forward to this class. I just can't wait to see him.

***A FEW DAYS BEFORE SCHOOL ENDS***

I have officially admitted that I like Travis. I like Kyle too..

I got Laura to ask out Travis and Kyle for me. Travis was the first. She saw him going by at lunch and just went to ask him. He said no.

Kyle wasn't asked until summer... He said no also.

I didn't take that hard at all. I just hoped one of them would say yes. But you don't always get what you wish for...