Status: Active, I'll update as much as possible

Open Your Eyes, I'm Watching You

04

The next day I woke up happy. I took a shower then went through my clothes. I pulled on skinny jeans, a black All Time Low t-shirt, a red and black zebra print belt, and black Converse. I put on my Friends Forever necklace. Me and Shawn have matching ones. I went to my bathroom and blow dried my hair, then straightened it. I put on makeup. I went back to my room and grabbed my phone. It vibrated.
I'm on my way
It was from Michael. I wrote back.
Okay (:
I sat down on my bed and grabbed my wallet off of my nightstand. I pulled out a twenty and slipped it into my back pocket with my phone. I grabbed my keys then went downstairs to wait for Michael. When I heard his honk I jumped up and skipped to the door. I went outside, locked the door then went to the passenger side of his truck. I climbed in and buckled up.
"hey," he smiled.
"hey!" I sang happily.
"What do you want to do today?" he asked, pulling out of the driveway.
"I don't know," I laughed shyly.
"Want to go to my apartment?" he asked.
"Sure," I smiled. He nodded and turned the radio on. When we got to his apartment he showed me his very nice black Kawasaki Ninja crotch rocket.
"I'll take you for a ride sometime." He smiled.
"Okay," I grinned. I followed him into his apartment. It was nice, and clean. "Wow," I said, running my hand over the top of his couch.
"You like it?" he asked, going into the kitchen.
"yea, it's surprisingly clean." I said, following him.
He laughed, "What is that supposed to mean?" he asked.
"it means you’re a guy, and most guys are slobs." I said, shrugging. He laughed again, causing me to laugh.
"Well, I'm not most guys." He said, opening his fridge. "Do you want a drink?" he asked. I walked over to his side and nodded.
"Can I have Gatorade?" I asked.
"Yea, sure, whatever you want." He smiled. I grabbed a small bottle of Gatorade and stepped back. He grabbed a can of Sprite. We walked over to his couch and sat down.
"You never told me how old you are." I said.
"I'm 19," he said. I nodded.
"So your 19, you have an apartment, a truck and a motorcycle. How in the hell do you afford it?" I asked him. He laughed a little to himself.
"My parents have a lot of money." He explained.
"Really?" I asked in shock.
"Really. My dad's a big time lawyer, he owns his own law firm. My mom is a heart surgeon. So they both make a lot of money." He told me.
"Damn." Was all I could say.
"What do your parents do?" he asked.
"Uh, my mom is a nurse, and my dad died.." I said shyly. He nodded.
"I'm sorry about your dad." he said nervously. "But when do I get to meet your mom?" he asked. I shrugged.
"She works a lot of nights. But maybe on one of her nights off you could come over and hang out." I offered.
"okay," he smiled. We watched a little TV and talked. "So, you graduate in a few months?" he asked.
"Yea, four months." I said. It was March. I was going to graduate in June. He nodded.
"What time do you get out of school?" he asked.
"2:45," I said, "except for on Wednesdays, I get out at 1:45." I told him.
"How many days a week do you work?" he asked.
"Three. Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays." I told him. He nodded. We were quiet for a little while.
"I'm totally bored." He finally said.
"Me too. Let's do something." I said.
"Alright, where do you want to go?" he asked, getting up. I stood up too and thought for a minute.
"Uh, mini golfing?" I guessed.
"Alright, wanna take my motorcycle?" he asked, grinning from ear to ear.
"hell yea!" I sang. He went to his room and came back out with two helmets.
"Which one?" he asked. One was silver with a black design on it, and one was a glossy black one.
"Hmm, grey and black!" I sang excitedly. We went to his motorcycle. I pulled the helmet on and he buckled it under my chin for me. I was blushing, so I was thankful that I was wearing the helmet and he couldn't see. He smirked to himself before pulling on his helmet. He climbed on, then I did. I nervously wrapped my arms around his waist. He grabbed my hands and pulled my arms more tightly around him. I blushed again. He squeezed my hand once before starting the bike and taking off to the miniature golf course. When we got there I had adrenaline pumping through my veins, and I was grinning like crazy. I love motorcycles. He hooked the helmets onto the side of the bike. He brought me up to the little desk and paid for a round of golf. We grabbed clubs. I got a bright pink golf ball, and he got a blue one. We went to the first hole.
"Ladies first." He smiled. I grumbled to myself. I hit the ball and it went past the hole. I groaned. I went to it and hit it again. It went past…again. I finally got it in on my third try. He went and got it in on his second try. After the first few holes we were in a little cave thing. By now we were just messing around, and not even trying. I hit the ball as hard as I could and it bounced off the wall. It came flying at us. I squealed and jumped out of the way. He laughed and pushed up against the wall next to him so he wouldn't get hit. I burst into laughter. I went over to him. I laid my head on his chest as we calmed down. "I really like hanging out with you." He whispered.
"I really like hanging out with you too." I whispered back. He rubbed my back gently. I looked up at him. He smiled down at me. I turned back to the ball and hit it again. When we were done we went back to his motorcycle. We got our helmets off and he brought us to my house. I jumped off. "Want to come in? I think my mom is home." I said. He nodded and followed me in.
"Seal! Honey, is that you?" my mom called out.
"Yea momma! Where are you? I want you to meet someone!" I yelled.
"Kitchen sweetie!" she sang. I grabbed Michael's hand and brought him to the kitchen. I let go of his hand and my mom turned to us. She looked him over. "Hello," she said, holding out her hand. He grabbed her hand and shook it.
"Hi Ms Andrews." He said nervously.
"You can call me Cynthia. What's your name?" she said, smiling sweetly.
"I'm Michael," he said. They had released hands by now.
"It's very nice to meet you Michael." She turned to me, "He's very handsome," she said, winking at me. I blushed.
"Mom," I groaned in complaint.
She laughed, "run along kids." She said, shooing us by waving a small towel at us. I rolled my eyes and led Michael to my room. My puppy attacked him with licks. He laughed and pet him.
"That's kipper," I told him. Kipper is a greyhound. I love him to death. I sat on my bed. Michael sat next to me.
"I haven't been in a high school girls room in almost two years," he said, smirking at me. I laughed and pushed him.
"Get your mind out of the gutter." I teased.
"it wasn't in the gutter until you told me to get it out of there." He grinned goofily. I smiled and laid down.
"Want to play video games?" I asked.
"Totally." He said. I turned on my PS2 and gave him a controller. We played for a while, acting like competitive little kids.
"Sealy! Michael! Dinner!" my mom yelled.
"Want to eat here?" I asked him, pausing the game.
"Sure," he smiled. We went downstairs and sat at the table with my mom. She asked him a bunch of "innocent" questions. She's so embarrassing. After dinner we went outside and stood by his motorcycle. "I guess I'm gonna go." He said, biting his lip.
"okay." I said. He hugged me tightly. I pulled back. "Today was fun. Thanks for paying." I said. He nodded.
"It was fun." He smiled. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, if that's okay." He said.
"Okay," I grinned.
"Do you…want to keep this helmet?" he asked, holding up the silver one.
"Keep it?" I asked back.
"Yea, so you have a helmet if I ever pick you up on my bike." He shrugged. I blushed.
"I guess so." I smiled. He handed me the silver and black one. "Thanks." I said shyly. He nodded and climbed onto his bike.
"Bye Seal," he smiled before putting his helmet on. I liked the way he said my nickname. I watched him speed away. I sighed happily and went inside.
"Your boyfriend's cute." My mom said.
"He isn't my boyfriend." I said, blushing bright red.
"Mhm," she didn't sound convinced.
"You know I don't date." I said, "He's just a friend. Honestly." I said. She shrugged.
"Whatever you say, Seal." She said, rolling her eyes. I hugged her before running up to my room, where I stayed for the rest of the night. I closed my eyes to fall asleep. My phone vibrated next to me. I grabbed it.
Goodnight Seal it was from Michael. I grinned.
Night Mike(: I closed my eyes once more, and fell asleep happily.
How could someone I had only know for such a short amount of time make me so happy?
♠ ♠ ♠
hope everyone enjoyed(:
- Lexi

copyright 2009 ; Hey Miss Lexi