Status: Active, I'll update as much as possible

Open Your Eyes, I'm Watching You

06

At school the next day I was bored. Completely bored. Shawn was trying to make things more fun, but every time we talked we got in trouble. Our teachers were all in a really bad mood. At lunch we went to McDonalds. I had chicken nuggets, she had a cheeseburger. We were sitting down eating when the door near us opened. I looked up and my mood brightened.
"I swear your stalking me." I said teasingly. Michael looked at me in slight shock before grinning.
"Maybe I am." He smirked, walking over to us. A guy was trailing behind him.
"Who's your friend?" Shawn asked him. He looked back at the guy.
"This is Jason." He told us. "Jason, this is Sealy and Shawn."
"Heeeelloooo Jason." Shawn sang, smirking.
"Hi," Jason smiled at her.
"We're gonna get food. We'll be back." Michael said. They walked away. I turned to Shawn. She had a slightly glazed over look…which meant that she was daydreaming.
"Shawn?" I asked cautiously. Her eyes slowly unglazed and she turned to me.
"huh?" she asked back.
"You've already claimed him, haven't you?" I smiled teasingly. She grinned from ear to ear.
"Yep!" she sang. They came back with food. Jason sat next to Shawn and Michael sat next to me. We ate and talked. I could hear Shawn asking Jason if he was single. He said yes, which led her to ask more questions. I rolled my eyes and turned to Michael.
"How long do you have for lunch?" he asked.
"Another twenty minutes or so." I shrugged. He nodded.
"Do you want to go to the movies tonight?" Michael asked me.
"Yea, sure." I smiled.
"Cool, what time do you want to go?" he took a bite of his burger.
"I don't know, I guess if there's a movie around four that would be good." I said. He nodded.
"Alright, I'll check times then let you know." He smiled.
"Kay," I smiled back. We finished eating and the guys walked us out to my car.
"Talk to you later." Michael said before hugging me.
"bye," I said, climbing into my car. Shawn got in and we left. "So, how did things go with Jason?" I asked her. She smiled.
"I got his number, and we are going out on Friday." She told me. I laughed.
"Nice," I said. School went by pretty quickly after that. After school I drove home. My phone vibrated. Michael had texted me.
Year One at 4:15?
I wrote back quickly.
Sounds good! See ya then(:
He wrote back a minute later.
Bring your helmet(:
I slipped my phone into my back pocket and grinned. I found a cute outfit and fixed up my makeup. I tied a bandana around my head, tying it in a bow at the top. I pulled on a cute American Eagle sweater and grabbed my helmet. I skipped downstairs and waited for Michael. My phone vibrated.
I'm leaving now
I grinned. I decided I didn't need to text back. I went outside and sat on the little step in front of the door. As soon as his motorcycle was pulling into my driveway I jumped up. I pulled on my helmet as I walked over to him. I climbed onto the back and wrapped my arms around him. He drove to the theatre. When we got there he attached our helmets to the bike. He pushed his keys into his pocket and turned to me.
"Ready?" he asked. I nodded. "I'm paying." He told me as we walked up to the ticket window. I smiled.
"Okay." I sang. He bought two tickets to Year One. There was still fifteen minutes before the movie started. He got us drinks and popcorn then we went to grab a good seat.
"This movie looked pretty funny." He said. I nodded.
"I like Michael Cera, he's funny." I smiled.
"You don't like Jack Black?" he asked.
"No," I said, shaking my head, "He's too obnoxious, and he tries too hard." I explained. His jaw dropped.
"What?!" he whispered loudly. "I can't believe you don't like Jack." He said. I giggled.
"Sorry, I just don't." I shrugged. He smiled.
"I can forgive you for it." He told me. I laughed again. The movie started. It wasn't as funny as we thought it would be, but it was pretty okay. Half way through I was shivering. It was freezing cold. I felt Michael's arm slide around my shoulders.
"Jeez Louise, your warm." I whispered. He laughed softly. He rubbed my back gently, warming me up even more. I smiled to myself. when the movie was over we got up and walked out. We walked slowly to his motorcycle. Our hands hit and I blushed furiously. He noticed, but didn't say anything, thank goodness. When we got to his bike he handed me my helmet. I smiled thankfully and put it on. He buckled it for me, then pulled on his. We climbed on and went back to my house. He turned the bike off and I climbed off. "Do you want to come in?" I asked shyly.
"Sure," he smiled. Once inside I grabbed drinks from the kitchen and led him up to my room. We sat on my bed. It was quiet. "What do you want to do?" he asked suddenly. I bit my lip and looked around.
"There isn't much to do here." I told him. He laughed.
"Then let's talk." He said.
"Okay," I smiled.
"Are you going to go to college after you graduate?" he asked.
"Uh, I haven't decided. I know I want to go to cosmetology school though." I told him. He nodded.
"Is Kipper your first pet?" he asked. I nodded.
"It took my seventeen years to convince my mom that we needed a pet." I told him. He laughed, and so did I. "My turn. Did you have any pets before you came here?" I asked. He nodded.
"Three horses, two dogs, and a cat." He told me.
"You had horses?!" I asked excitedly. He laughed.
"Yep. You should go there with me someday. You can ride them." He smiled. I was beaming.
"That would be awesome! I looove horses." I told him.
"what do you usually do around here?" he asked.
"Hmm, walk around, shop, go to parties, go to the beach." I shrugged. He nodded.
"I want to go to the beach soon." He said.
"We could go to the beach this weekend. And invite Shawn and Jason." I added them quickly.
"That'd be fun. I'll ask him later." He said.
"Does he live near you?" I asked.
"Yea, he's actually my neighbor." He said with a laugh.
"Have you made many friends since you moved here?" I asked.
"Yea, tons." He told me. I couldn't help but wonder why he would hang out with me over all the other people he had met.
"Any…pretty girls?" I asked. He bit his lip and looked me in the eyes.
"Yea," he said.
"Oh. I hear college girls are like super pretty." I mumbled, looking down.
"She isn't in college." He told me. I bit my lip. My phone went off suddenly, making me jump. I grabbed it and answered.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Seal, sweetie, have you eaten?" it was my mom, and she sounded rushed.
"uh, yea mom. I have." I said.
"Okay, uh, honey, I have to work a double shift. I won't be home until late in the morning. Are you going to be okay?" she asked.
"I'll be fine. I'm alone every night." I told her.
"But I'm usually home by three, at the latest." She sounded worried.
"Uh…I could have someone stay the night." I glanced at Michael. She sighed.
"Okay, okay do that. Just…be careful." She said.
"Alright mom. Just calm down." I laughed a little.
"Alright, I love you Sealy. Oh, and I'm off tomorrow night." She told me.
"Okay. I love you too. Hope your night isn't too hectic." I said. She laughed.
"Night baby." She sang.
"Night." I said before hanging up. I turned to Michael. "Want to have a sleep over?" I asked shyly. He smiled.
"Sure. So your safe." He said. I laughed.
"I might have some pajama pants you can wear." I said, going over to my dresser. I found a big pair of guy sweats and handed them to him. He smiled thankfully and went to my bathroom. I changed quickly into pajama shorts, and a t-shirt. I climbed into my bed and snuggled into my pillow. Michael walked out. He placed his folded jeans and jacket on my dresser. Our helmets were beside his clothes.
"Should I sleep on the couch?" he asked.
"Well…you don't have to. You could just sleep on top of the covers. I can get you a blanket." I said shyly.
"If you want me to." He smiled. I got up and went to my closet. I grabbed a quilt and handed it to him. I climbed back into bed. He got on top of the covers, then laid the quilt over himself. He laid his head on the pillow next to mine. We were facing each other.
"Thanks for staying." I whispered.
"No problem." He said. I smiled and closed my eyes. I felt warmth on my forehead and realized he had kissed it. I was sure I was blushing. "Goodnight." He whispered.
"Goodnight," I whispered back.
"Sweet dreams Seal," that was the last thing I heard before falling asleep…happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the subscriptions and comments! I appreciate it!
- Lexi

copyright 2010 ; Hey Miss Lexi