Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

Get Me Out Of My Mind And Get You Out Of Those Clothes.

When pull up and park in the parking lot outside of the school, I shut the car off and get out. I walk over to Raegan's side, grabbing his hand and letting him out. After he gets out, I shut the door and lock up. Bring my eyes back up to his, I smile. Instead of smiling back, he looks down at the pavement and bites his lip. He childlike posture makes me smile even wider. I bring his chin up, forcing him to look at me. Then he smiles. God, how I love that smile.

"You ready to go in?" I ask, still holding his chin.
"Yes." He answers.

I peck his cheek and grabbed his hand so I can lead him through the school. We walk through the halls, past the various check points, sign in, and finally walk into the loud, booming gymnasium. I take a look around and when my eyes come back to Raegan, he's gazing up at me expectantly. I don't have to ask to know what his eyes are asking me. I smile down at him and nod, letting him know it's okay with me. He grabs my hand and leads me over to the picture line. The one where the couples pose to have their professional pictures done.

When it's our turn, we step up onto the platform and Raegan turns so he's facing me. I pull him and press our foreheads together. This is how it's supposed to be. My hands on his waist, his arms around my neck, smiling into each others eyes. The person taking the photos quickly snaps that one and we decide we'd like to get one that's more appropriate for my father. So we decide on a standard one for him.

After wards, when that is all done, we step off the platform and Raegan stares up expectantly one again. "Yes, darling?" I ask him.
"Dance with me?"
"Of course." I got to grab his waist but he stops me. I throw a confused expression in his direction.
"I want you to grind with me."
I smirk. Oh, yeah. This will be fun. "Sure thing, sweetheart."

He drags me out into the middle of the floor. I pull him close and he adjusts so our hips fit together like they're supposed to. He wraps his arms around my neck and slowly starts rolling his hips. I guess that's so I can get used to it. I yank him a little closer so no we're close enough to where you can't tell which body part belongs to who. My hips start gyrating against his as we pick up enough speed to be in time with the beat. His warmth seeps through my body into his. My hand slips down from his hip to his behind, grabbing a handful and squeezing while pulling him even closer to me. I can't help the actions that happen next.

A moan escapes his lips. I snake my lips down his jaw and end at his neck. I greedily start sucking on the skin beneath my lips. I don't have to look up at Raegan to know that he's biting his lip. I don't have to look up to know his eyelids are heavy or that his eyes are rolling back either. I've made out with and dry-humped the boy so many times that I've memorized his reaction. Just knowing I'm making him react that way makes me smirk against his skin.

"Afton." He moans. But I don't stop, I want to hear him again.
"Ash." He moans again. This time his fingers are wound in my hair and tugging.
I pull away and run my fingers over my creation. "Yeah?" I ask huskily.
He shivers under my touch. "If you keep that up, I can't be help responsible for my actions."

I stare down at my flustered boyfriend. Flushed face, slightly bruised lips, glimmering eyes, and a hickey forming on his neck. He's gorgeous. He always has been. I have this overwhelming urge to make love to him right here. But I know I have to wait.

Ugh. Where's Kevin when you need him?

Raegan

I continue staring up at Afton. He's just as flustered as I am. Sweaty, matted hair, brown eyes turned black, permanent smile plastered to his face, and really bruised lips. Man, I want him so bad. Does he know how much of a tease he is? I bet he's doing this on purpose. Dry-humping me on the dance floor, getting me all hot and bothered, then leaving me there to sort out the problem that's beginning to tent in my jeans. Ugh. Why does he have to be so sexy?

I watch and my boyfriends hand disappears into a pocket and pulls out his phone. I listen as intently as I can. Of course, I can only hear his part of the conversation.

"Hello?" Pause.
"Yeah." Pause.
"Mhm, he's here." Pause.
"Are you sure?" Long pause.
"I know, man. I promise." Pause.
"Alright, we're coming. Thank you so much." Tiny pause.
"Kay, bye."

He stares down at me. His smile as big as the full moon. "Raegan."
"Yes?" I ask in response.
"I need you to come with me."
I jump to a bad conclusion. "Did something happen to your dad?"
He chuckles. "No, beautiful. I have a surprise for you. But we have to leave to go get it."
"We haven't even gotten our rings yet."
"We'll get them on the way out. So will you come?"
"Yeah." I nod my head, unsure of where I'm agreeing to go.

He grabs my head and leads me over to the ring table. We ask for ours and the people hand them to us after awhile. Then it's out the school doors, into the car, and onto the highway. I chance a glance over at my boyfriend. There's a different glimmer in his eyes. His eyes are glazed in something I can only call lust. And then it hits me.

Me. Afton.

Shit. He planned it for tonight.

I know that we'd been talking about making love for awhile. But we never got around to it. Now this? I'm totally unprepared. But so very excited. I want this more than anything. And it's going to happen.

Oh, dear Lord. Please let me be right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun. Da-dun dun dun dun!

Oh yeah, we're almost there.