Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

I Gotta Thang For Ya Baby.

I leaned up against my locker with my backpack slung over my shoulder. Today wasn't necessarily a bad day, I'm just wigging out over the fact that a) someone perceived me as gay and b) I caught myself staring at Raegan Daniels' behind. Ugh, this is not settling over well with me. I noticed the light tapping on the locker behind me. I turned to see who it was. And just as I thought, it was Raegan.

"Hey there." He says.
"Hi."
"You ready?"
"Mhm."
"Let's go then!" He exclaims and starts running through the hallway. I have to run extra fast to keep up with him.

And while I'm running, I can't help but be mesmerized by his posture. Even when he's running like a wild animal his back is completely straight. The way his long, lanky legs carry his weight effortlessly through the hallway. And, not to mention, the way his hips sashay from side to side as he comes slowly to a stop. I come to a stop behind him and look at what I assume to be his car.

"Here we are." He says.
"Is this yours?" I ask stupidly.
"Mhm. This is my baby. Bought her at a junk yard and fixed her up myself."
"It's beautiful."
"Thanks. Well, what are you waiting for, cutie-pie? Get in."

Whoa. Did he just call me cute? I blush in his direction and hop in. Now normally, when a guy says something like that to me, all heck would break loose. But nah, not this time. This time I blushed. All because some boy that I barely knew decided to call me cute. And I wasn't even gay!

A few minutes pass and Raegan turns in my direction. "What kind of music do you like?" He asks, fumbling with he buttons on the radio.
"Uhm.." I pause. "I'm a P!ATD and ADTR kind of person."
"Ahh, so you like alternative and punk?"
"Yeah."
"Hm.. So am I. But you don't dress like it."
I look down at my clothing. I don't wear skinnies. I don't wear band tees. I'm more of a polo and dockers kind of guy. Thanks to my dad. But that has nothing to do with my music taste. "I know." I say, "My father makes me dress like this."
Raegan's facial expression turns mischievous. "Hm? I have an idea!" He exclaims.
It startles me a bit. "What's that?"
"We'll go shopping! I have to go to the mall and get something done. But... I don't mind spending a little time and money giving you a makeover. Who knows? It could be a lot of fun." He says the last line while looking over my body.

Once again, I find myself blushing. Dang it! Maybe I'm having a few issues with my brain. Because no matter how hard I try, I'm always getting giddy over something he has to say. And that's never happened to me before. At least not with a guy. I so wish this wasn't happening now. I wish that I could somehow control the way I'm thinking. But for some odd reason, I feel extremely drawn to him. And that's sort of an understatement. The better word for this situation would be to say that I'm attracted to him.

Ugh. What is wrong with me?

Raegan

Y'know how I said that I Afton was beautiful earlier? Well, I take that back. Afton is a god. I can't believe I let myself slip and call him cutie-pie earlier. But he blushed. So I take that he didn't mind me saying that. He's such a pretty boy. He has the biggest chocolate brown eyes I've ever seen. Not to mention his body structure. He's built like a fricken Abercrombie model. Mmmm.

I pull into the parking lot at the mall and turn off my car. I turn to Afton and see him staring at his lap. "Come on. We have things to do!"
He jumps, laughs, and scoots his way out of the car. "No need to be pushy, man."
I laugh. "I can help it. I love to dominate. Especially when it comes to my dates." I look over at him and wink.

He blushes again and looks at the ground. Haha. Scored again. His blush is kind of cute, actually. The way it spreads from his neck up to the center of his cheeks. He catches me staring and blushes yet again. And dang it, if I don't feel my skinny jeans get just a tiny bit tighter. Oh heck, this can't be happening.

He takes a quick glance at me and I notice we've stopped in the middle of the mall walkway. "Where to?" He asks shyly.
I ponder that a little. "Well, we can go to the piercing shop so I can get my snakebites redone, oooorrrr..." I draw out the or, "We can get started on your make over." I say, looking his body over.
"I want to see you get your piercings done."
I smile. "Then off we go."

I take his hand and guide him to the shop with me. He doesn't pull away and when I chance a glance at him, he has a smile on his face. We reach the shop in no time. I stroll right on in and walk up to the counter with Afton at my side.

"Hi. What can I do for you guys?" The lady at the counter asks.
"For him," I say, pointing at Afton, "Nothing. For me, you can tell James to get his scrawny tail out here." I say the last part a little too loudly.
Soon enough, James walks out with a big smile plastered on his face. "You're back."
I roll my eyes. "James, meet Afton. Afton, this is James, my cousin."
"Nice to meet you." Afton mutters.
James tells Afton, "Back at you, dude." And seats me in the seat in the middle of the room. "Snakebites, right?"
"Mhm." I mutter.

And then he's prepping me for the piercing. Within a few minutes, it's all over. I get up and stroll over to the mirror. They look good. I roll my lip between my teeth, testing out it's sensitivity. It doesn't hurt too bad. A lot less than it did the first time. I stroll over to the counter, pay for the piercing and two new rings, then turn to face Afton.

"You ready to go to Hot Topic now?"
"Yeah." He says, standing up and staring at my lips.
"How do they look?" I ask, lightly biting at them.
"T-they look g-g-good."

I smile. Man, this boy is too cute.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh.