Status: Finit.

Boys Will Be Boys

Sweet, Sweet Perfection.

When the movie ends, I look down at my lap and find a sleeping Raegan. He's laying with his head in the crook of my neck and his arms are wrapped around it. His legs are wrapped around my hips. I swear that's it's the prettiest sight I've seen in a long time. I softly pet his hair, letting the soft black locks fall through the gaps in my fingers. He stirs in my lap, twitching the slightest bit. It's kind of cute. The way his eyes flutter open and shut, but he doesn't wake. The way the muscles in his arms spasm and his body shakes.

I continue petting his hair. I even take the liberty of massaging his back with my other. If I could stay in this moment forever, I would. It's beautiful and comforting. Raegan stirs again, twitching about and sighing. I move a hand to stroke his cheek. He snuggles into my touch and sighs again.

"Raegan." I whisper into his ear. "Raegan."
"Mmm." He groans, snuggling closer to me.
"Wake up, darling."
His eyes flutter open and closed for a few seconds. He looks at me when they've decided to stay open for good and smiles. "Hey."
"Hey yourself."
"How long have I been out?" He asks, stifling a yawn and sitting up correctly on my lap.
"About an hour. You cowered into my chest during one of the horror scenes and after awhile you were wrapped up in my arms and sleeping. Not that I minded." I give him a big smile.
"Wow. I'm sorry for checking out on you like that. I didn't mean to. You just... You make such a nice pillow."
I laugh. "I'll show you a pillow." Then I push him to his back and lay down on his chest. He laughs and I say, "Now that's what I call a pillow."

We lay like that for a while. And I have to admit it's nice. Not having to force out a conversation, not having to feel awkward. We're just heart beats. Hearts that now have found the perfect rhythm. My heart beats for him and I hope his heart beats for me. I just lay there, sprawled across Raegan's chest. Nothing has ever felt so right to me. Nothing.

His arms come around my body. His hands stroke my hair and rub my back. I snuggle into him. I take in his scent with every breath. Shaky breaths leave my mouth and hit the center of his throat. We make eye contact and I swear time stopped.

"Afton," he says, looking into my eyes. "Are we together now?"

Raegan

I just asked the most important question of my lifetime. I'm holding my breath on it too. Still stoking his back, still petting his hair. He lies still, unmoving except for his steady breathing. I still my movements and he looks at me. I look away. I don't want him to see my face when and if he decides to reject me.

"Raegan, what's wrong?" He asks, getting off of me.
I scoot as far away from him as possible. "I don't want to look at you when you reject me."
He looks at me like I'm crazy. But I know I'm not. "What are you talking about?"
"You haven't answered my question, Afton. It's been what? Five fricken minutes already? So if you're going to tell me that you don't wanna be with me, will you please just say it?"
"Raegan." He breathes, holding his arms out to me. "I want to be with you. I really do. I just.."
"You just what?"
"I'm not sure if I'm gay. Can I still be with you if I consider myself bisexual?"
I look at him with a wide smile. "Yes! Yes!" I run and jump on top of him.
"Whoa, easy there, tiger." He says as I shower his face in kisses. "Are you really that happy, boyfriend?"
"Oh, yes." I moan. "You're my first real boyfriend."
"Oh ho! Lucky me." He says, wrapping his arms around me. "You're my first boyfriend ever."
I laugh. "I like it when you call me boyfriend."
"Yeah, I like it too."

And with that he pulls me down into a kiss. His hands are gripping at my hips and my arms are holding me above him. I could stay like this forever. Know why? Because his lips are so soothing, the way they move against mine. Not hungry, not fierce, but soft and gentle. His tongue slips past my lips and I moan. I don't bother to fight for dominance, even though I usually am the dominant one. But in this relationship, I can handle a change. I mean after all, Afton does fit the manly part in this relationship. If physical appearance means anything.

After a while, Afton pulls away. He leaves me panting and whimpering. His kisses are so addictive. Not only are they addictive, but they're like ecstasy. They have they same effect. (Considering there's a painful bulge in my pants at the moment.)

"Raegan?" Afton asks.
"Uh, yeah?" I reply.
"Please. Stay the night with me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Mmm. I love them.

Do you?

I appreciate everyone who's read and commented. Thank you soooo much. It really makes me smile.

Love, Chastity :)