Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I Hate Twilight

ALICES POV

I stared out into space having a vision it was about Abby and Rosalie talking, and then my vision flew to another one, Rosalie was shouting at Edward about leaving Abby alone.

I snapped out of it looking over to the bench to see Rosalie walking back over to use looking pissed off.

This is not good. Why did Abby have to be so stubborn? Her future is with us, to be one of us and I will help Edward, I know how much he loves her and I know that in time she will love him just as much.
Why can’t she see that she will be so happy with us?

I sighed sadly as Edward came walking over to us looking for Abby, he looked so sad. I walked over to him.

“Edward, be careful with Rosalie” I warned
“Why?” he asked confused
“Abby told Rosalie everything and now she is hell bend about getting you to leave Abby alone” I said sighing looking at a heartbroken Edward.
“Thanks” he whispered looking at the floor.
“Edward she will come around, I promise you and I will help you and so will jasper. Edward I know how much you love her and how long you have waited for her. I said replaying my vision to Edward.

Edward was holding a vampire Abby close to him, the both of the looking so in love. They were standing in a meadow looking at the sunset as there skin sparkled. A little boy came running into the meadow to the couple; the boy looked about four or five. He looked like a combination of Edward and Abby. Abby smiled down at the boy lifting him up as he snuggled closer to her.

I stopped the replay and looked at Edward; he had a dreamy look in his eye and looked like the happiest man in the world. I hated to snap him out of it but I had to.
“Thank you” he said warmly smiling.

I smiled at him and danced my way over to Jasper, who pulled me into his arms
“Jasper?”
“Yes” he answered looking deep into my eyes with so much love that I happily returned.
“I want you to do me a favour”
“What is it my love?”
“Well every time that you and Edward are in the same room with Abby, I want you to make her have feelings for Edward” I said to him, I hated using him and doing this to Abby but the sooner she is my sister the soon everyone will be happy.

“Ok, I’ll do it. This is for Edward right”
“Yep and all Abby needs is a little push in the right direction”

We walked into school holding hand and I was happy that I had placed Edward in all of her classes and that Jasper was in most of them.

EDWARDS POV

I felt heartbroken that Abby had lied to me and that she had gotten Rosalie to keep me away from her.
But I was really happy that Alice and Jasper were doing this for me, even if Abby’s feelings weren’t real to a certain extent I didn’t mind but the thing that killed me a little inside was the fact that when Jasper wasn’t around she would go back to hating me. I need to think of soothing else as well to win her heart.
I smiled remembering the vision Alice had about me and Abby. I couldn’t wait for it to happen.

I walked into school trying to block everyone one but nothing worked. I walked into my lesson, I looked around the class room when.

“Hey Edward” I looked to here the voice had come from; I knew for a fact that the voice had come from my angel.
I looked at her, she looked so beautiful. She was smiling and waved me over to sit next to her. I smiled back walking over to her.

“Hey” I said now happy
“Hey” she said back leaning in and placed a genital kiss on my cheek, I could feel the melt of her piercings against my cheek.
I grinned from ear to ear wrapping my arm around her waist. She smiled up at me laying her head on my chest.

“Edward I’m sorry for the way I acted towards you” she said playing with my shirt.

I was jumping for joy inside, I leaned down getting closer to her perfect face, I was almost there, and I felt her warm breath teasing my cold lips. I needed this; I had to have those kissable lips on mine.