Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I Hate Twilight

It is now ten and I’m getting ready for bed, I walked out of the bathroom in my purple tank top and black boxers. I locked the windows in my room; I still couldn’t get what Edward had said to me.

“I’m never letting you go. Ever” it kept echoing in my head.
I walked over to my bed and lay down. I heard a tapping noise on my window; I knew it was Edward so I didn’t answer.
I snuggled into my WARM covers, a shiver ran through my body and another one, confused I wondered what it was.
(Please god I’m begging you. Not Edward) I thought as I turned around to come face to face with Edward I closed then opened my eyes with a sigh.

“What do you want Edward?” I asked trying to keep calm, I didn’t want Tasha to fall on the kitchen floor and wake up.
He pulled me into his arms kissing my forehead. I tried not to vomit.

“you said my name instead of something nasty” he said happy kissing my forehead AGAIN, fucking hell if his does that one more time I’ll have to have that patch of skin removed… but it could be replaced with something purple or, or I could have my skin purple, now that would be cool.

I started to daydream about a purple me with black splodges on a skateboard with bam and his friends… and Ville… hmm Ville…
“Are you listening to me, Abby you have some drool” Edward said wiping my drool away.
“What were you thinking about?” he asked
“Ville Valo” I said in a dreamy voice
“I’ll kill him so we are together forever” he said scaring me a little.
“Anyway, as I was saying. We will get married and can have a child, Carlisle says that it would be half human and half vampire, then I would turn you and we would spend eternity together” now he was the one with the dreamy look in his eyes.
I was not getting Prego with that, this fucking sparkly snowman is off of his rocker, he’s a fucking loony.

I woke up still in Edwards arms
“Fuck off” I said wiggling around; he looked sad and let me go. I walked into the bathroom to get changed, I walked back into my room fully dressed and clean.

“Why the fucks are you still here?”
“I’m taking you to school, so everyone knows that you are with me and off limits” he said in a possessive tone.

I have to think quickly, I walked over to Edward wrapping my arms around his waist as I lay my head on his chest. He, more then happily embraced me back burying his face into my hair.

(Stupid fucking creeper)
“Edward I’ll meet you in the car ok” I said with a smirk

He nodded his head, kissing my forehead. I gave him a forced fake smile while he let me go, when he was out of the room my smile dropped.

(Great just great, now I need another shower) I thought bitterly but I just settled on spraying myself with some smelly stuff.
I grabbed my stuff climbed out of my window and jumped to the tree them shimmed down to the ground.
I looked around; when it was clear I walked down my drive a little paranoid.

I arrived at school with no problems. I walked past the Cullen’s and saw Rosalie glare at me.
(Perfect) I thought.
I walked over to Rosalie, whose glare hardened.

“Rosalie, I want to talk to you in privet” I said in a business tone, nodding her head she followed me to a picnic bench.
“I hate your brother; can’t you get him to leave me a lone, put him on a leach or something?” I said still in a business tone

She looked at me confused.

“He says that you both love each other and blah, blah, blah” she said waving her hands about for the blah part. I scoff

“Yeah. Right. He fucking stalks me, tells me that he is going to kill anyone that stands in his way, tells me that I’m going to have his bastard, tells me that he is going to marry me and tells me that he is going to turn me” I spat out looking at the floor with hatred
“I decided to tell you, seeing as you wouldn’t ignore it and be on Edwards’s side with this” I said with a sigh
“But” was all she said, she looked confused and when the information had sunk in she was fuming.

“So that’s why when Esme would ask Edward to bring you over he would all ways make something up” she muttered to herself

“Look Rosalie, I know for a fact that you don’t like me but I’m asking no begging you to keep Edward away from me. I want a normal life, I want to grow old, have as many children as I can, I want to get married to the person I love and grow old and die with them” I said in a soft voice as I looked down at the floor with tears in my eyes.

(Come on fall for it. I wouldn’t care if I was a vampire nor had children but I want NOTHING to do with Edward) I really didn’t want to lie but this was the only hope I had left.
I looked her from the corner of my eyes to see her face had turned soft, she rubbed her hand on my back as I was ‘crying’ but inside I was jumping for joy that she believed me.
“Ok I’ll help you” she said her voice soft and sympathetic
(Yes. Sucker) I thought happily smirking on the inside.

ROSALIES POV

When Edwards ‘mate’ came walking over to me I wanted to tare her apart
“Rosalie, I want to talk to you in privet” she said in a business tone, nodding my head I followed her to a picnic bench.

“I hate your brother, can’t you get him to leave me a lone, put him on a leach or something?” was the first thing she said in a business tone

I looked at her confused; I thought they loved each other.
“He says that you both love each other and blah, blah, blah” I said waving my hands about for the blah part. I looked at her amused as she scoffed.

“Yeah. Right. He fucking stalks me, tells me that he is going to kill anyone that stands in his way, tells me that I’m going to have his bastard, tells me that he is going to marry me and tells me that he is going to turn me” she spat out looking at the floor with hatred.
I looked at her taking in all of the information she was telling me.

“I decided to tell you, seeing as you wouldn’t ignore it and be on Edwards’s side with this” she said with a sigh and it was true I hardly ever took Edward side for anything.
“But” was all I said, I was still a little confused but when the information had sunk in I was fuming. I would not let him turn her.

“So that’s why when Esme would ask Edward to bring you over he would all ways make something up” I muttered to myself realizing that everything that she said would be true.

“Look Rosalie, I know for a fact that you don’t like me but I’m asking no begging you to keep Edward away from me. I want a normal life, I want to grow old, have as many children as I can, I want to get married to the person I love and grow old and die with them” she said in a soft voice as she looked down at the floor with tears in her eyes

(I can’t, I will not let Edward ruin her life) I thought in anger.
When I looked at her my face softened, she really didn’t want this life. She wanted a normal one just like me.
I rubbed my hand her back as I saw tears falling on the floor.

“Ok I’ll help you” I said in a soft voice