Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I Hate Twilight

I don’t know what’s wrong with me one minute I’m thinking of ways to kill Edward when the next I thinking of ways to please him.
I almost kissed Edward to day but the teacher walked in making us break apart, thank god.
I don’t know what came over me and I acted like this all fucking day at school.

I sighed as there was a tapping at my window I knew it was Edward so I left it hoping he’d go away.
I started to feel weird, like I actually wanted Edward with me. I opened my window letting him in; I walked over to my bed lying down.

“Hey Edward, why are you here?” I asked
“I wanted to see my mate” he said walking over to the bed and lay down next to me, I laid my head on his chest and looked up at him as his arms wrapped around my waist.

“I’m glad” I said softly leaning up, Edward saw this and started to lean closer until our lips touched, I felt butterflies in my stomach that I never knew were there explode and I felt eclectic shocks, in a good way.
I pulled away smiling at him, I rested my head on his chest running my hand up and down his chest; he caressed my hand kissing it. I looked up at him, studying his face.

“I love you” he whispered to me making me smile.
“I…” I looked down not able to say it
“I… lo…” I looked down again still not able to say it, I looked at Edward confused only to notice the he was looking out of the window glaring and saying something really fast.

I placed my hand on his face making him looked at me, I rubbed my thumb on his cheek, looking into his eyes. We both leaned in until our lips touched, I closed my eyes.

I felt all of the mushy shit for Edward leave my body, my eyes snapped over to see Edwards eyes closed and I felt his nasty bum munching lips on mine. I shoved him off of me, he looked at he hurt.

(Like I give a flying fuck if I hurt his feelings) I thought to myself.

I caught him looking out of the window pissed, that confused me until it clicked in my head. Why I had feelings for Edward at school and just now.

(Jasper) my thoughts spat

I looked over to Edward glaring, clenching and unclenching my hands when Jacob burst into the room.
He looked at Edward with murder in his eyes; I pulled Jacob into the bathroom with the growling and protesting of Edward.

“Are you ok? Did he hurt you?” Jacob asked franticly looking me over.
“No I’m fine, well kind of. Edward has being getting jasper to mess with my emotions so I love him”
“So you would love jasper?” he asked confused and worried
“No so I would love Edward” I said angrily, frustrated with myself for not noticing this sooner.

Jacob stormed out of the bathroom and punched Edward in the face. I watched from the bathroom trying not to laugh but when I saw him fall to the floor I felt a tug at my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi sorry its short but I’m a bit busy with you can’t help me’s sequel hidden scars