Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I Hate Twilight

EDWARD POV

Everything was going perfect my mate loved me, only if it was for a short period of time; it still meant the world to me.
I was at her window waiting for her to open it, jasper nodded to me, telling me that he had changed her emotion.
I was so happy when I saw her eyes light up at the sight of me and when I called her my mate.

Everything was going great until she shoved me off of her.
(Jasper) I thought angry glaring at the window knowing that he had left.

I looked at her hurt and rejected and I knew that for now she didn’t care but she would soon.
Soon I would be her world, just like she is mine. If I couldn’t have her then no one could.
To make things worse that stupid mutt came into the room looking worried; I listened to his mind to find that the flea bag had feelings for MY Abby.

I almost lost it when she pulled him into the bathroom and the thoughts he was having, I started to growl and snarls at Jacob to not go in there but all he did was smirk at me as the bathroom door closed.

(I will NOT let the mutt have her, I thought that he imprinted on that girl that came over to Abby’s house before) I thought

To lost in though I didn’t notice the mutt walk out of the bathroom until I felt something collide with my cheek making me fall to the floor, I looked over to Abby and a very small smile came to my lips as I saw the concern and worry in them when I hit the floor.

YOU’RE POV

I just shrugged the feeling off, knowing that if I was meant to be with Edward then I would already be in love with him.
I sighed thanking everything holy that I wasn’t meant for him. I heard Tasha walking up the stairs and I guessed the boys did too seeing as Edward rushed to my closet.

(Note to self bleach closet, nope. Change that, burn closet while doing a little dance) I thought smiling and started to dance a little in the spot.

I was stopped by boiling hands on my shoulders and quiet laughing. My head snapped to see Jacob holding my shoulders, I smiled at him looking into his eyes, Jacob smiled back leaning in a little until a growl snapped us out of it and also making me remember that Tasha was walking to my room.
I pushed Jacob into the bathroom making him fall to the floor and me laugh.

I shut the bathroom door just as my bedroom door burst open to reveal a worried looking Tasha swinging a rolling pin around.

The sight of her was just too funny, her hair was defining gravity, she was wearing old lady flower power stuff, she had on bunny slippers on and she was swinging a rolling pin in one hand and she had pepper spray in the other ready to use it.

“Are you ok? I heard shouting, a thud then laughing” she questioned looking around the room franticly as I was trying to hold my laughter.

“I’m fine, I was shouting at… my… TV because SpongeBob had just entered a muscle contest and I mean come on they are fake muscles they can’t help him, then I started to do a victory dance for getting the lid off of my pen but I fell and started to laugh at myself” I said calmly and innocently as if this sort of stuff happened every day and it sort of does…

“Ok” she said looking at me weirdly then walked out of my room.
I sank down to the floor laughing, and then remembered the two mythical things in hiding.

I walked over to the bathroom to see Jacob still on the floor lying on his back, he looked up at me smiling, I smiled back then he tugged at the back of my feet making me fall on top of him.
I put my hands on his chest to pull myself up but then he wrapped his arms around my waist.
He pulled me closer to him as he leaned into me, his eyes darting between my lips and eyes. I heard glowing in the background but I blocked it out and started to lean in as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, again I'm sorry for the long wait