Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I Hate Twilight

Just as our lips were about to touch I moved my head to the side at the last minute, I couldn’t do that to Carmen.

“What’s wrong?” Jacob asked worried when he moved his lips from my cheek.
“I can’t do that to Carmen” I said standing up shaking my head trying to get the thought of how his lips would have felt against mine.
I walked back into my bed room to see a pissed Edward sitting on my bed. I did like Jacob just a smidge, I turned back to Jacob ignoring Edward

“I thought you imprinted on Carmen”
“Well you see… I… err” he rambled on
“He didn’t, he thought he did, but he didn’t” Edward said in a cold voice
Jacob looked at me hopefully but I just hung my head.

“I’m sorry Jacob I still can’t” I said in a sad voice, I could never hurt one of my friends like that.
“Fine” Jacob said angrily
“I will make you mine” he said before storming over to my window and jumped out then ran into the wood.

(What is it with mythical things and wanting me?) I thought sadly all I wanted, was to be back home with my friends, my family and my crappy ex-boyfriend that I still need to slap.

I walked over to Edward and opened my arms, I didn’t care who he was at the minute I just needed someone to hold me. He walked over to me and more then happily wrapped his arms around me.
He pulled me up and walked over to the bed, he sat down pulling me on his lap. I curled up into his chest letting tears roll down my cheeks.

All the drama and just everything was getting to me, I just wasn’t as strong as I thought I was.
I felt Edward burry his face into my hair breathing my scent in but at the moment in time I didn’t care, I strangle felt save and I sort of liked it but I would never admit that to anyone. He started to hum making me sleepy.

“Edward” I said softly
“Yes” his slightly muffled reply came from my hair
“Thank you” I managed to say before I fell asleep

EDWARD POV

I couldn’t believe that Abby was willingly in my arms, I was over the moon with happiness as I buried my face into hair, smelling her beautiful and intoxicating scent.

I will never let that mutt take MY Abby from me; I will not let anyone take her from me.
I hummed her to sleep when her phone started to ring; I looked at the screen to see August flash across it.
I flipped the phone open put it to my ear.

“Hello”
“…”
“Hello, who is this?” I asked getting angry, what if this call was someone that was going to hurt my Abby what if…
“OMG it’s Edward Cullen” the voice screeched into the phone, I looked at the phone funny.
“Yes it is. Who are you?”
“I’m Abby’s sister”
“She doesn’t have one” I said angry to this stupid girl for declaring to be related to my goddess.

I heard a faint whisper near the phone then the stupid girl said something else.
“I’m sorry I called my friend instead of my sister sorry” she said then hung up.

I looked down at my goddess and smiled tightening my arms around her. I lifted her up and lay her in bed; I walked to the other side and climbed in next to her.
I felt Abby cuddle into my side making me smile, I wrapped my arms around her and she let out a content sigh.
My smile grew wider at hearing it, Alice was right.

YOU’RE POV

I felt something cold under me, slowly opening my eyes I saw a grey shirt? I rubbed my cheek against the material making it move up and down.
Still half a sleep I lifted my head to see Edward smiling at me lovingly, I smiled back as he kissed my forehead.
I tried to stand up but I couldn’t because of Edward iron man hold on my waist, I buried my face back into his cold hard chest.

“Edward I need the toilet” I mumbled into his chest.

He hesitantly let me go; I walked into the bathroom picking up some clothes along the way.
I walked back out of the bathroom and into my bedroom an hour later fully dressed, hair and makeup done and piercings in.

I found Edward sitting on my bed watching my bedroom door, when I walked in his face lit up. I walked over to him and stood in front of him, he stood up as well. I got on my tip toes and kissed his cheek.

“Thank you”
He just stood there shocked but then he looked at me his eyes flooded with love and adoration. I placed my hand on his cold marble cheek as he leaned into it like it was his life force.

“Edward”
“Hmm”
“I…”