Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I Hate Twilight

“I just can’t” I said snapping my hand back and walked out of the room. The one thing that came into my head was the poem 10 things I hate about you with some acceptations of a few words.

(I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive your car
I hate it when you stare

I hate your big dumb Volvo
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick
It even makes me rhyme

I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry

I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all) I thought wiping away the tear that managed to escape my eye.

I shook my head to get all of the shit out of it and carried on walking I went into the woods and came across a clearing. I sat down on a large rock in the middle of the clearing to think things through.

I can’t like him I just can’t. I hate him for making me think this.
I sighed frustrated with Edward and myself. I needed to get away and fast, I thought back to the film and remembered that the stupid sparkly shit couldn’t go down to LaPush, but then there was Jacob the psycho wolf.

(Being in love with Edward, who is being patient or psycho wolf that is hell bend on me being his and is impatient… hmm… home it is) I thought with a sigh getting off of the rock and heading home.
I walked up to my room to see that it was all clear. Thank god.

The next morning I did my daily morning routine get up, shower, dressed, makeup, put in piercings, have Tasha shout that Edwards here, shimmy down a tree and then run to school.

I reached school dripping wet to face an angry and hurt Carmen. I gulped looking at her fire blazing eyes; I really didn’t want to hurt her.
I felt eyes on me as I walked over and as soon as I got over to her a loud slapping noise echoed everywhere followed by a furious growling that I guessed came from Edward and his family.
I looked at the floor trying to keep my anger down as Carmen started to shout and scream in my face. I balled up my fist as she was getting on my last nerve.
She raised her hand again to slap me, in mid swing I caught her wrist squeezing it until she whimpered then punched her in the stomach making her bend over grasping her stomach with her other hand out of breath. I looked at her with emotionless eyes letting her wrist go.

“I did nothing to you” I said in an emotionless voice that made everyone that heard it flinch. I walked past her to my first lesson; I sat down in my seat next to the window when my phone bleeped signalling that I had a text.
I looked at the screen to see Jacob flash, I growled at the phone as my emotionless shell came back. I flipped my phone open and read it.

Hey Abby
I’ll pick you up after school so we can talk about us. Xxx
Love you babe xx

I flipped it shut not replying to it. The classroom started to fill up with whispering students; I knew they were whispering about me, you would have to dense if you didn’t know what they were whispering about.

I just looked out of the window when a chair scraping along the floor caught my attention I turned my head to see a sad looking Alice.
I just turned my head back to the window, not wanting to hear how Edward will not shut up about me or how ‘hurt’ he is.
I just didn’t give a crap or so I kept telling myself.

I wasn’t weak; I wasn’t going to let him get to me. It was only a crush and you can kill crushes.

The bell finally rang for lunch, I was walking to the canteen when Rosalie stopped me in my tracks, I wasn’t in the mood for acting.

“What?” I asked bluntly still in my emotionless shell that I had been in all day.
She looked a little shocked to be spoken to like that but brushed it off.

“Look I know that you ‘don’t like’ Edward but he has spoken to me and I can see how much he loves you and you are slowly killing him. So go move away, do something like staying away from him and stop making him jealous with that mutt” she said in a disgusted voice.

I was on my last nerve again, my fists balled in tightly my hands started to shake, I was that angry with the plastic blond bitch in front of me telling me how to live my life and for a split second I thought about being nice to Edward, just to piss her off but the second the thought came I pushed it out.