Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I Hate Twilight

I have never been happier in any relationship then I am with Edward but if someone asked me if I could turn back time and change how I acted to Edward, I would have to say no.

I walked down stairs with Edward closely behind me, when I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw a big welcome home banner with the rest of the Cullen’s under it smiling ear to ear and it freaked me out, I mean even Rosalie was smiling.
I felt Edward wrap his arms around my waist and guide me to everyone, Esme came up to me pulling me into a hug.

“I’m so happy to finally see Edward’s mate” Esme said, she looked so happy.
“It’s lovely to see you to” I said with a soft and warm smile that seemed to put her in a daze.
“Mum?” questioned Edward looking confused
“Hmm. what Dear” Esme said snapping out of it walking over to Carlisle’s side.
“Nothing” Edward said smiling down at me.

“Hey, thanks everyone” I said looking at the floor, I felt Edward pull me towards his chest when my stomach rumbled, only to be greeted by Emmett’s booming laughter. Esme lead me towards the kitchen and signalled me to sit down.

“What do you want sweetie?” Esme asked looking in the fridge as Edward sat down and pulled me onto his lap.
“Anything really” I said nestling my face into Edwards neck.
I heard pans lighting hitting each other, after what felt like seconds I was over come with the smell of pancakes, bacon and hash browns.
I sat up straight on Edward lap and started to eat the mouth watering food, savouring the taste.

Once finished Esme picked up the plate and washed it with her vampire speed. We walked back into the living room to see everyone else watching lost boys, I squealed and ran to the TV sitting in front of it next to Alice and Rosalie.

“Hmmm David” I said subconsciously. I heard two dreamy sighs and three angry growls
“Ah Marko” Alice sighed and Rosalie and myself agreed with her with another dreamy sigh.

The TV was suddenly ripped off of the wall by an insane looking Edward, he through the TV out of the window. He grabbed me possessively and ran upstairs to his room.
He locked the door and pulled me to the corner of the room, he pulled me to his chest while he started muttering to himself.
I rolled my eyes trying to get out of his hold only to have his arms get tighter around my waist; I turned the best I could in his arms cupping his face in my soft hands, breaking him from his mumbling.
I leaned in closer until my warm lips pressed against his cold ones, his grip loosened a little as I wrapped my arms around his neck not wanting to let go but the sudden urge to breath became to much.

“I’ll never leave you” I said breaking from the kiss looking straight into his eyes
“I don’t know what I would do with out you” he whispered leaning his forehead against mine.
“Rot?” I offered with a teasing smile.