Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I Hate Twilight

He stood up with me still in his arms and walked down stairs to apologise about the TV.

“I’m sorry” he said as he looked at me with so much love it was nearly suffocating me, everyone in the room just nodded their head accepting his apology.

The next day I woke up to Edward’s arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

“Morning” he whispered into my ear, I turned in his arms lightly kissing his addicting lips.

“Come on you two, we have school” Alice shouted through the door. I looked at the door scared knowing for a fact that Alice wanted to give me a make over before we left. I looked at Edward worried, he clung to me not letting go, the door suddenly slammed to the floor with a smiling Alice looking at us. I heard Edward growl as he ran to his car with me still in his arms, he placed me gently in the passengers seat and drove off.

“You do know that I’m still in a tight tank top and shorts don’t you?” I questioned looking at the tight dark purple tank top and black shorts Alice gave me to sleep in. I heard him growl but carry on driving when we reached the school Edward opened my door for me and helped me out of the car.

We both walked to our first lesson hand in hand as people mostly the guy were staring at what I was wearing. We walked to maths hand in hand gaining looks of shock and disbelief, getting annoyed with all of the perverted thoughts coming from the males in the school Edward turned around and dragged me out of the class to his car.

He opened my door for me, letting me in he closed the door after me and ran to his side before driving home.

“Why are you home?” was the first thing Esme said as she saw us walking up the stairs, we both stopped and I pointed to what I was wearing as Edward growled in anger. She nodded her head understanding then walked back into the kitchen.

We reached Edwards room when he pulled me into his chest, burying his face into my hair.

“I wanted to kill them” he voice muffled a little.
“But you didn’t” I whispered into his chest wrapping my arms around his waist.
I move my head and went on my tip toes to give a light kiss that he more then happily returned.

For the rest of the day we sat in the living room watching DVDs until Alice bounced into the room a smile spread across her face. I snuggled more into Edward’s side not wanting to find out what Alice was smiling her face off for.

“Come on Abby I have to do your make up then pick your clothes” she said getting more excited, I looked at her funny.
I was about to protest when Edward stood us both up and started to walk towards her.
“You’ll have fun and I want to take you out” he whispered into my ear before twirling me. I nodded my head and followed Alice to her room; I sat down on the chair in front of the vanity mirror.

“What are you doing?” asked a curious Rosalie as she stopped at Alice’s door. I looked at them both to see their mouths barely moving but hearing no words.
“I’ll help” was Rosalie’s reply to a question I can only guess would have been right.

AUGUSTS (ABBYS SISTER FROM THE BEGINNING) POV

I was so excited that twilight was now a TV show and my sister was the main girl. But I thought that she hated twilight, shrugging I skipped down stairs to see mum and melody eating breakfast.

“Hi mummy, sissy” I said sitting down and eating my coco pops
“So I rang Abby’s phone and guess who answered?” I said jumping up and down in my seat.
“Who?” asked melody looking bored
“Robert Pattinson”
“What!” she screeched
“Yep and he seemed really in character” I said happy
“I’m going to play outside” I said finishing my food and ran outside to my friend sally’s house.
“Hi august, your just in time for twilight to start”
We both ran inside to the TV turning it on. We both laughed at my sister’s face as Alice and Rosalie started to give her a make over.

“Its better that she likes Edward now” I said with a sigh as sissy and Edward hugged and kissed each other.
“No! I think she should be with Jacob” sally argued with me. This was the big topic everywhere with everyone, who should my sissy be with. I looked down at sally’s Abby and Jacob forever shirt then to my Abby and Edward shirt.

YOUR POV

I was in torture, I hated makeovers always have always will. I started to think back to before I came here but my mind was blank, I couldn’t remember anything all that came up was a dull pain in the back of my head.
After my hair was curled and I slipped into a black dress I walked down stairs, I tripped on the last step and fell into Edwards arms. I smiled at him pecking his lips.

“You look… wow” was the only thing that came out of his mouth that made since.
“You look wow to” I said looking at him black suit, he linked my arm and walked outside to his car.

“Where are we going?” I asked looking out of the window, trying to watch the trees zoom past.
“Just… wait and see” he said in a nervous tone.

He opened my door, helping me out of the car and in one swift motion he was carrying me bridle style. I was about to say something but was shushed with a light kiss as he ran to an unknown place.

I opened my eyes as I felt him stop and place me back on my feet. I gasped at the beauty of where we were. I walked over to the waters edge as I was slightly sprinkled with water from the rushing waterfall that shimmered and sparkled in beauty under the moon. I looked back to Edward to see him staring at me in aw.

“This is just beautiful” I whispered
“Nothing can compare to you” he whispered back I knew it was a cheesy line but I loved it. He took my hands in his and started to sway us back and forth, I lay my head on his chest, my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist.
He stopped our swaying to unheard music and went down on one knee; I gasped at what he was about to do and covered my mouth.

“Abby you are my everything, my angel. I can’t even think about not being with you, I love you so much I would give you the moon if you wanted it. Would you do me the honour of being my wife, being the carrier of our child. Will you marry me?”

AUGUSTS POV

I watched the TV hoping and wishing that one day that I will find my Edward Cullen as they both danced under the mood as Edward sparkled lightly.
Everyone in the room, me, sally, her mum and two sisters, my mum and melody gasped as Edward got down on one knee.

“SAY YES!” both of sally’s sisters, my mum and I shouted at the tv
“SAY NO, THINK ABOUT JACOB” shouted sally and her mum and melody.