Status: slowly active

I Hate Twilight

I Hate Twilight

STILL AUGUSTS POV

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and rung Abby’s phone, I looked at the TV when I heard Abby’s ring tone for me playing and sat down next to sally. I saw Abby look at Edward confused and answered.

“SISSY, SAY YES” I yelled into the phone, still looking at the telly I saw Abby hold the phone away from her ear and look at the phone strangely.

YOU’RE POV

I looked into Edwards eyes and opened my mouth to answer his question when my phone started to go off, I looked at Edward confused and opened my phone placing it to my ear.

“SISSY, SAY YES” a little girls voice screamed into the phone as I held it away from my ear, I heard shouting in the background but I wasn’t able to make out that they were saying I looked at the phone strangely and looked at an angry Edward. I passed him my phone as he held his hand out for it.

“It’s you again, what do you want and leave my mate alone” Edward snarled into the phone before hanging up. I took my phone form him and placed it into my pocket; I walked over to a stressed looking Edward and wrapped my arms around his neck with my face in the crook of his neck. I felt him relax as his arms enclosed around my waist puling me closer to himself.

“Yes” I whispered into his neck, I felt him freeze before pulling away from me, I looked at him confused until he started to spin me around laughing.

“You have made me the happiest man” he whispered into my hair as he stopped and took me into his arms again. He slowly let me go and gestured me to get on his back before he ran back to his car.

The car ride back home was silent but not awkward; I was too deep in thought to talk about anything. I thought about how much I had hated Edward until I slowly started to feel for him and now marriage, I let out a sigh and felt Edwards thumb rub circles into the back of my hand. I smiled at him then turned to look out of the window, my thoughts drifted off to me being a vampire. I smiled a little at the thought of running at an almost impossible speed and living forever with Edward and our family.

“What are you thinking about?” Edward asked looking at me.
“just me being a vampire” I blurted out, I felt him stiffen a little then relaxed I looked at his face to see a dreamy look slapped on it.